Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Introduce yourself > Why Do You Love Harry Potter Quizz

Comments Showing 1-50 of 642 (642 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Hey. These are some questions to so you can introduce yourself to the group.

Your name :
Why you love Harry Potter? :
Do you or do you not like snape, Why? :
When did you first start reading harry potter?
When did you find goodreads?

Arti - Erica - Tiffany - do not go off topic, espeacially Arti

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (last edited Feb 27, 2011 12:51PM) (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
hmph! so i can say hermione is a LOOOZAR!!!

Your name: Tiffany Marie Snape
Why you love Harry Potter: Because its adventurous and keeps you reading
Do you or do you not like Snape, Why?: I don't like Snape. I LOVE HIM! I'm married to him (btw). Wanna see my ring *sparkle sparkle*. Anyway, he's sarcastic, funny, and a true hero. I love his ways and looks!!
When did you start reading Harry Potter?: In the summer of 2010-January 2011 (I didn't like the GoF so i stopped reading for a while)
When did you find goodreads?: My friend/author Bethany Huang had a blog page and emailed it to me. I saw it and continued to go on Goodreads.

oh and btw, HERMIONE IS A LOOZAR THAT SUCKS! (sorry thats one thing you should know about me. dont insult snape.)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "hmph! so i can say hermione is a LOOOZAR!!!

Do you or do you not like Snape, Why?: I don..."

He's not a thing close to funny, he never ever smiled!!!!! Hey I read the harry potter series in July 2010 so I'm not the only one who started reading the series late.

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "hmph! so i can say hermione is a LOOOZAR!!!

Do you or do you not like Sn..."

his sarcasm is funny. when he hits ron and harry with books is funny 2.

message 5: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 27, 2011 12:58PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Erica wrote: "Your name : Erica
Why you love Harry Potter? : BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME!
Do you or do you not like snape, Why? : I'm in the middle because he was faithful to Dumbledore, but didn't like Hermione or ..."

Lol, you remember the exact dates. I found goodreads while I was looking for my socialstudies textbook online. I had forgotten my textbook and needed it so I thought goodreads was a sight to access your textbooks and so I created account. I sent an invitation to join the site to my friends cuz I thought they might like using the textbook online, but I didn;t start using goodreads till my friend came up to me and said the site was awesome.

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "hmph! so i can say hermione is a LOOOZAR!!!

Do you or do ..."

It's not sarcasm It's anger and annoyingtation.

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

blah!

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

but its funny anyway. were getting off topic!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments no not really, we're discussing why snape is not funny, and considering this group is about snape ...

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

fine

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Hey your n, wanna RP david and Jessica some more?

Whatss the worst witch?
You started reading it when you were 8, I started like last year and finished the whole series within 2 weeks.

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

wow

message 14: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Jul 27, 2011 03:37PM) (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "Hey. These are some questions to so you can introduce yourself to the group.

Your name :
Why you love Harry Potter? :
When did you first start reading ..."

Why do I love Harry Potter: cause the books are good and Hermione's in them
Do I like Snape: No, he's a big fat dumb slimey greasy long haired git
When did I first read the Harry Potter series: 5th grade all in one week
When did you find goodreads: this year in like......September?

message 15: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "hmph! so i can say hermione is a LOOOZAR!!!

Do you or do you not like Snape, Why?: I don..."

HERMIONE IS NOT A LOOZAR THAT SUCKS, SNAPE IS!!!!!!

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Arti wrote: "Tiffany wrote: "hmph! so i can say hermione is a LOOOZAR!!!

Do you or do you not like Snape,..."

ENOUGH WITH YOU!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Jennifer Same Difference Sarah smith wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Hey your n, wanna RP david and Jessica some more?

Whatss the worst witch?
You started reading it when you were 8, I started like last year and finished the whole series within 2 wee..."

Oh, that sound interesting. Who's it by?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti! I gave you a title.

message 19: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

THANKX, I LIKE IT

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

that gives me an idea...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany, I changed your title too.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "THANKX, I LIKE IT"

your welcome!

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hannah wrote: "Tiffany, I changed your title too."

Hannah wrote: "Arti wrote: "THANKX, I LIKE IT"

your welcome!"

wait i have one!!

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

sorry :( it'll be funny

message 36: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

wat?

message 37: by Georgie (last edited Feb 28, 2011 01:07PM) (new)

Georgie | 3 comments Why you love Harry Potter? :

I guess its the well written characters the (often) tight story and the unique fantasy elements to the story but mostly the characters who are all very different and distinguishable from one another which is incredibly rare in fiction.

I don't like him because he is spiteful. I do pity him though.

When did you first start reading harry potter?

When I was 7 or 8 it was a bit before the first movie came out.

When did you find goodreads?

Saw a friend of mine going on it I asked her what it was-she told me. I joined in December last year :]

message 38: by Karine (new)

Karine Well, hello!

Your name : My name is Karine, and I'm from Norway, Europe.

Why you love Harry Potter? : I don't even know WHY I like the Harry Potter books. There is just something about the books that make me feel like reading them over and over.

Do you or do you not like snape, Why? : I do like Snape. I hated him through all the seven books, until I figured out how he really was. He is just the biggest hero in the books!

When did you first start reading harry potter? I started reading the books quite late, less than two years ago (when I was about 15 years old). But then there was something getting me completely hooked, and I've been through all seven books 3 times since.

When did you find goodreads? I joined goodreads in November last year after a friend suggested it for me.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Georgie wrote: "Why you love Harry Potter? :

I guess its the well written characters the (often) tight story and the unique fantasy elements to the story but mostly the characters who are all very different an..."

I joined December last year too! Really? You think snape is spiteful? How? :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Karine wrote: "Well, hello!

Your name : My name is Karine, and I'm from Norway, Europe.

Why you love Harry Potter? : I don't even know WHY I like the Harry Potter books. There is just something about the book..."

Don't worry I started reading the books late too. I think that snape is a hero too. I too don't know why I love harry potter so much, but I just do.

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

SNAPE IS COMPLETELY AWESOME thats all i have to say :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany! Your a mod, your supposed to try and say something on what other people have said! and p.s we all know you love snape.

message 43: by Georgie (new)

Georgie | 3 comments Hannah wrote: "Georgie wrote: "Why you love Harry Potter? :

I guess its the well written characters the (often) tight story and the unique fantasy elements to the story but mostly the characters who are all v..."

Lets think, he treats Harry like crap just because he didn't like his dad. That's incredibly spiteful as well as immature of an adult; especially when you consider he treats Harry like this when he is 11... Bullying kids is not cool.

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Georgie wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Georgie wrote: "Why you love Harry Potter? :

I guess its the well written characters the (often) tight story and the unique fantasy elements to the story but mostly the character..."

he was allowed to treat harry like crap. but he died for harry and his love for his mother. he PROTECTED harry. here's a list of acheivements from him

a master potioneer-he corrected things that were wrong in potion books to make a better outcome

a spellmaker- he made spells and couter curses

wandless magic- he can preform countercurses and spells without a wand

nonverbal magic- he can use magic without words

flying- he has the ability to fly wihtout a broom tought by voldemort himself. he prefers a broom though

con artist- he tricked the greatest dark wizard of all times

patronus-he is the only death eater who can produce a patronus

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany! It's just a matter of opinion. You either like him, your in the middle, or you don't like him.
We all know he acheiived a great amount of stuff, but Dumbleodre did a lot for him, did dumbleodre treat harry like crap? Lupin did a lot for harry, was harry treated like crap by lupin? The weasleys did a lot for harry, did they treat him like crap? As I said, there are views form both sides, but it all comes down to a matter of opinion or how you choose to look at things.

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

okay jeez just saying!!!! ill remember "It's just a matter of opinion" for later and get back at you!

message 47: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

yah, well.... my OPINION is that Snape is second best. Hermione is first. (see tiffany, no mean comments)

message 48: by Georgie (last edited Mar 02, 2011 03:20PM) (new)

Georgie | 3 comments Well I'm not saying he was bad I just didn't like him :] I've never liked bitter things and he was definitely very bitter.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah. It's not that I don't like him, I just like a lot of other characters before him. I think that he's very bitter but that adds to his personality and to the sory to I guess.

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13