Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Introduce yourself > About you!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 608 (608 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
hey yeall!! its me, ur awesome mod! why don't we get to know eachother. my name is tiffany snape (real name) and i am married to Severus Snape. i live in ny in north america and i LOVE SNAPE. and hate hermione :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Your other awesome mod speaking, Welcome! I love Hermione. I live in North America and my name is Hannah(not my real name)

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
I KNOW UR REAL NAME!! but im not gonna let ppl stalk u lol

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i can stalk u thou!!!!! (i have her adress MWA HAHA HA!)

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

can i tell hannah?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments If I put on here, everyone would know, and I don't want everyone to know. That's prob. why I created a fake name. I'll message you my real one if you really want to know.

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

k i wont say

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yup, I know you won't that's why I told you. :)

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea im the Secret-Keeper for hannah lol

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

the only person who knows ur name and adress is my mommy :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lawl, and I'm the Secret-Keeper for Tiffany.

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

true!

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

hey, you can stalk me ppl but my dad owns a gun. and i have snape at my house who can kill u with a flick of his wand. oh and i know a couple spells as well. and i own a wand

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Okay, now lets wait for someone new to comment.

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

I LIVE ON SPINNERS END SO STALK ME! MY NAME IS TIFFANY SNAPE!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Um, Tiff, I'm deleting that comment, cuz it sound scary to new members, our goal is to get new members not lose members.

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

why?!?!? were not gonna loose members to it.

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "If I put on here, everyone would know, and I don't want everyone to know. That's prob. why I created a fake name. I'll message you my real one if you really want to know."

I know your real name, you said it on Dumbledore's Army

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh yea u did hannah!!!

message 21: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I am ARTI (real name) I live in USA, I am AWESOME. I love Hermione (hate Snape), I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

why do you hate snape! dont ask my why i hate hermione and dont make snoode comments about snape

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "Hannah wrote: "If I put on here, everyone would know, and I don't want everyone to know. That's prob. why I created a fake name. I'll message you my real one if you really want to know."

I know yo..."

Sh*t which topic, I gotta go delete it, sometimes I don't think properly.

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

oh i dont know...im not sure theres like 500000 topics there with a person with the same name as you

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, I know, I've never met a single person before her though, that had the same name as me.

message 26: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

somebody, commented and then you said
"Oh yah, that's my name too!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hola! I'm clarinet_friend13, rather not tell anyone my name...thank you very much! I'm not a mod...obviously...(wish I was) but I am totally obsessed with the Tudors!!! Like King Henry VIII stuff, yeah, weird I know...

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

kay

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Go Tudors!!!!! WOOT WOOT!

message 30: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments I'm Natz (also against revealing my name) and I am obsessed with Harry Potter! I can quote to you from the books and the movies, and my brother can't watch them with me anymore because he hasn't seen the 7th one yet, and he knows I'm gonna sit there and say everything before the characters do! Me and Hermione are like exactly the same, exept I don't love school QUITE that much. I will not tell you where I live, exept for it is not Antartica.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice!!!!! Now i can only picture you in a parka snogging penguins!!! lol!

message 32: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments LOL. Also, I don't wear parkas and I dont kiss penguins. Pandas are MUCH better kissers, thank you very much.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, just saying...

message 34: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Oh, and also I think I did a book report or read a book or something about King Henry VIII... did he have like a bunch of wives and then kill them all, and his daughter was Bloody Mary, or am I thinking of another King Henry VIII?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He killed two of his wives and he had six of them....Ane Boleyn and Catherine Parr...He had three children, Mary (Bloody Mary) from Catherine of Aragon, Elizabeth with Anne Boleyn, and Edward with Jane Seymour....I know a lot more...

message 36: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Oh yeah... the book was on Anne Boleyn. Just didn't like the end, cuz, you know, she kinda got killed.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, Beheaded...wish I was there....was it the Other Boleyn Girl? The book i mean?

message 38: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments Nah, it was something else. It was about Boleyn from Mary's point of view.

message 39: by Natz (new)

Natz | 47 comments And you really wish u were there...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

oh...Mary, Bloody mary?

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i feel complete!! i beat this game electric man 2 on www.addictinggames.com

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments clarinet_friend13 wrote: "He killed two of his wives and he had six of them....Ane Boleyn and Catherine Parr...He had three children, Mary (Bloody Mary) from Catherine of Aragon, Elizabeth with Anne Boleyn, and Edward with ..."

Holy crap! I watched a 2 hour history show on that uy today!!!! Didn't he abandon his first wife in an empty castle in a remote area with only one made? and didn't he have a daughter with his first wife?nand his 2nd wife he fought really hard to get, he went against the church and everything and then he cut her head off. The 3rd wife was the one he had a boy with, right? anyway ...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "i feel complete!! i beat this game electric man 2 on www.addictinggames.com"

God, those games are addicting!

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ikr!!!!! hence the name of the website...I LOVE ELECTIC MAN 1 AND 2

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah wrote: "clarinet_friend13 wrote: "He killed two of his wives and he had six of them....Ane Boleyn and Catherine Parr...He had three children, Mary (Bloody Mary) from Catherine of Aragon, Elizabeth with Ann..."

Yeah, but with Anne Boleyn (2nd wife) he was convinced that she couldn't give him a son, and she gave him a girl. So, he lied and said that she commited adultery with her own brother, which means....death. OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yup, I knew that. I just din't wanna type it all. *eye roll*

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments well, it was a lot ... :)

message 49: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

can we PLEEZ not have a history lesson?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments You don't have to read it all .... I do cuz, I like history!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13