My Chemical Romance discussion

General > Favorite Member?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 239 (239 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

Jessica (blargh) | 800 comments Mod
ummmm, im gonna have to go with Gerard Way....

message 2: by QuotetheRaven (new)

QuotetheRaven | 212 comments Gerard And Mikey.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

GERARD... (um.. cuz, um... he's *blush* ...and stuff..)

*giggle*

message 4: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

billie wrote: "GERARD... (um.. cuz, um... he's *blush* ...and stuff..)

*giggle*"

i always thought that Mikey was more *blush* if anyone was....

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

no... i wasn't saying gerard was blush... i was saying i was blushing... he he mikey does seem kinda *blush* though...

message 6: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

yeah..... i do like me some Gerard!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

not as much as i do!!!!!

message 8: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

ha. yer kinda funny when you say things that aren't true.....

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

meh... you lose...

message 10: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

sure, whatever....

anyways, on to a new topic:
What is your favorite band of the moment? and how did you hear of them?

message 11: by QuotetheRaven (new)

QuotetheRaven | 212 comments Escape the Fate currently and I heard 'Not good enough for truth in cliche' while I was listening to artist radio on Yahoo music. They came up as similar artist for like Eyes set to kill, I think.

message 12: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

ya i like Escape the Fate too. i just recently started listening to them cuz i liked the cover to their 'This Wars is Ours' album :P

message 13: by QuotetheRaven (last edited Mar 14, 2011 06:04PM) (new)

QuotetheRaven | 212 comments I always pick a book or album based on the cover. So when i hear "Don't judge a book by it's cover" I giggle. lol :)

message 14: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

i kno, right?!?!?! mee too lol i always judge a book by it's cover, if it has a stupid cover, i won't read it. (either that or if i really like the description, i'll just take off the cover jacket lol) i just don't judge people like that.... or i try not to....

message 15: by QuotetheRaven (new)

QuotetheRaven | 212 comments I am glad I am not the only one! :)

message 16: by Ian (new)

Ian (IanDivision) | 70 comments Jessica wrote: "sure, whatever....

anyways, on to a new topic:
What is your favorite band of the moment? and how did you hear of them?"

Senses Fail. I heard a friend listening to them and I related to and like the band.

message 17: by QuotetheRaven (new)

QuotetheRaven | 212 comments I love Senses fail <3

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

...i can't really pick a favorite band... what i listen to and love the most depends on my mood when i'm listening to it... plus i love alot of good bands, so it's too hard to choose ever...
(i am the same way with songs and food)

message 19: by QuotetheRaven (new)

QuotetheRaven | 212 comments That is like with me, but some bands are just forever sewn into my heart. When I draw I have to be in a certain mood for it or they don't come out well :/

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

oh wow! i draw that way too. if i dont have the right music, my pictures always come out crappy...

message 21: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

unless your drawing the picture for me, and i'm telling yo uhow to draw it. then they're great! and you don't wanna give it to me cuz u wanna keep it :(

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

mmm hmm... dont worry i will draw you a picture...

message 23: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

yay =)

message 24: by Ian (new)

Ian (IanDivision) | 70 comments QuotetheRaven wrote: "That is like with me, but some bands are just forever sewn into my heart. When I draw I have to be in a certain mood for it or they don't come out well :/"

I always draw well, no matter the mood ;)

message 25: by QuotetheRaven (new)

QuotetheRaven | 212 comments show-offy jerk!

message 26: by QuotetheRaven (new)

QuotetheRaven | 212 comments lolz

message 27: by Ian (new)

Ian (IanDivision) | 70 comments Lolz :)

message 28: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments Gerard is inspirational (love his quotes)
Mikey is adorable, the innocent little brother (and the fact that he never spoke much ;p)
Frankie is the joker! He's hillarious!
Ray! He has an invisible 'don't come closer to me' sign and he's the most professional guitarist!

I'm depressed that Bob Bryar left the band, and my friend just April Fooled me that Mikey is leaving MCR, I almost cried.

message 29: by QuotetheRaven (new)

QuotetheRaven | 212 comments I love Gerard's quotes I have them on my wall to help get me through the day.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rhare15) Natshane wrote: "Gerard is inspirational (love his quotes)
Mikey is adorable, the innocent little brother (and the fact that he never spoke much ;p)
Ray! He has an invisible '..."

If someone did that i would be so mad! It would probably destroy my life.

message 31: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

Natshane wrote: "Gerard is inspirational (love his quotes)
Ray! He has an invisible '..."

OH MY GOSH!! i SO would have cried.... and destroyed my life...

message 32: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments Exactly! That's why I was giving her a tough time, but all's good cause there would be no MCR without the WAY brothers.

message 33: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

Well, YA!!! they make MCR :)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

agreed.

message 35: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments You know the song Cemetery Drive, when they repeated WAY down. hehe.

~RANDOM!~
This is the scene both me and my friend pictured:
Mickey is standing on the stereo playing his bass in a concert. Gerard suddenly turned to him and sung 'Way down, Way down, Way down....'
And Mickey immediately jumped off, 'yes, Gerard.' And continued playing his bass. 'Bummers.'

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

lol.

Me and Jessica once made a story where gerard turned me into a vampire and we got married. then she tried to marry mikey, but mikey was gay. then she got sucked into rays fro and when mikey jumped in to save her they were trapped there forever...

(i have no idea what is wrong with us)

message 37: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments (LOL! That was hillarious! I would totally read that, XD)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

well we didnt write it down... it was sort of a spontaneous thing...

message 39: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments Which made it more fun. My friend likes to scream MCR songs in class which made other people roll their eyes, but then she also 'acted' Gerard well.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

wow... me and my friend justin argue with people in art class because they hate our music and say that scremo sucks... its fun sometimes...

message 41: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments I know! I kinda influenced my anti-MCR fan (because of the quote: annoying teenagers song) to become a MCR fan. Ha!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

some of my friends kinda get sick of me talking about MCR. they say i am obsessed... so it makes me want to try to get them to be obsessed too!

message 43: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments Best remedy ever! When I started liking MCR, nobody I know knew them, which kinda sucked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

well i never listened to them and then one day a friend gave me all thier songs... and i havent been able to stop listening to them since.

message 45: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments Awesome! Mine was when I was randomly searching through the channels and I heard I'm not OK.

message 46: by QuotetheRaven (new)

QuotetheRaven | 212 comments I heard Teenagers on the radio at work and totally busted out singing. Everyone thought I lost it, but I was like "I have to know who sings this and go to their concert!!". Loved them ever since. ;D

message 47: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments Hahaha! That's awesomeness! You actually like them because your listening to them randomly too!

message 48: by QuotetheRaven (new)

QuotetheRaven | 212 comments Yeah. Then I related to some of their songs and their new album was pretty good. I love 'Vampire Money' the most. But the whole album is Awesome!!!

message 49: by Natshane (new)

Natshane | 839 comments I know! I love all the songs, but don't you think their new album centers around being hero? To save someone? XD
I love Save Yourself.

message 50: by Jessica, Mrs.GerardArthurWay (new)

that cd is just great. if i don't know what to listen to, i always resort to MCR :) they have a song for everything!!! its never the wrong time to listen to MCR =D

« previous 1 3 4 5