Karen Marie Moning discussion

something to pass the time

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tatu (new)

Tatu (tatu_black) | 74 comments Mod
soo.. while some of us are waiting for book to be published or simply bored out of our effing minds of reading OVER AND OVER AND OVER the same books beacuse we dont have anything else to do (thats me! lol)... i was thinking that maybe we could do a really long quizz about quotes from kmms books...wed start from the higlander series and so on (in order or else things could get crazy).. so tell me what you think..

me or ninya will post the quotes and youll answer winner will get our respect and eternal enslavery on our part and a PHD on KMM..hows that?..lol..

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura (highlandhussy) | 130 comments Mod
lol, sounds fun!

message 3: by Tatu (new)

lol... i know.. ive been thinking a lot about posting something fun.. but had no idea what.. guys.. let me know when youll like to start!!.lol

laura wanna help?

message 4: by Laura (new)

ummmm....oh I have a question for the fans?

KMM said the title for Christian's series would be in Shadowfever...did anyone catch it? (I didn't, and I want/need to know!)

message 5: by Cynfully Sweet (new)

Cynfully Sweet (cynfully_sweet) | 5 comments I can't wait for this to start up! I've read both the fever series and highlander series so many times and filled up I don't know how many steno pads with notes....

btw, first time posting :) long time KMM fan, ventured over here from the KMM forum

message 6: by Tatu (new)

grr... yeah i kinda remember reading something about that.. lol.. i think it had something to do with fire and ice.. or cold and heat.. i dont know i was something about opposites atracticng each other.. she said the name of the series appears somewhere in shadowfever..

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Robertson | 12 comments Laura 'Highland Hussy' wrote: "ummmm....oh I have a question for the fans?

KMM said the title for Christian's series would be in Shadowfever...did anyone catch it? (I didn't, and I want/need to know!)"

She mentioned "Fire and Ice" quite a bit, but she also mentioned "The Damned" several times as well. Also there was something about "Halo of Fire" referring to Dani in the book. KMM hasn't said officially what it is, but those would be my guesses.

message 8: by Tatu (new)

guys.. goodreads is acting up.. dont know why.. lol... did you received the invite for the event/quizz? because it doesnt show up on our group profile.. can someone tell me why?

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 9 comments Yes I got the invite today can I stll do it?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Thought I would add a question here for the game/puzzle.

What did Hawk do that had Adrienne thinking. 'Where do they breed these kind of men? The Bonny and Braw Beefcake Farm?'?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Just in case you were wondering about the answer to the former question, it is: Hawk put a personal guard on Adrienne and they were standing there and this question came to her mind. I just love the quote.

message 12: by Tatu (new)

lol.. i dont remember that one... "running to her bookshlef and grabing hawk´s book" where is it?? cant find it!!

message 13: by Laura (new)

Beth wrote: "Thought I would add a question here for the game/puzzle.

What did Hawk do that had Adrienne thinking. 'Where do they breed these kind of men? The Bonny and Braw Beefcake Farm?'?"

In Cian and Jessi's book Spell of the Highlander isn't that the place where Jessi gets her naked mancandy wallpaper for her computer screen? At the Bonny and Braw Beefcake Farm?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope it was the first book, Beyond the Highland Mist. Hawk put the guard on her after she was hit by an arrow from the gypsy. Can't remember the page number offhand.

message 15: by Laura (new)

I meant both, sorry. I thought she used it again in Spell. I guess it's just me :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Fun part of this game is learning new things about them. I will have to go and re-read Cian's story now just to make sure, wll not JUST..

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Just for fun. What does Grimm stand for in Grimm Roderick's name?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

G - Gavriel
R - Roderick
I - Icarius
M - McIllioch
M - doesn't mean anything he just used it so it would make his name depressing.

message 19: by Laura (new)

ahh, the Icarius is what I couldn't figure out!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Time for someone else to ask a question. Brain not working too well lately. lololol

message 21: by Tatu (new)

lol... what does "icarius" mean???
looking through the dictionary only shows up "icarus"