RolePlay! U Gotta A Problem w/ that??? discussion

1 on 1 > KB(Beautiful Existence) and High Priestess of all Vampyres

Comments Showing 1-50 of 222 (222 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay)))

message 2: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments (Yay!))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol! Okay so now we have to make our characters))

message 4: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments ((First of all what are we doing?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't know. You can choose))

message 6: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments ((Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. Vampires? Fantasy? Boarding school for magical ppls?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Let's do the Boarding school one for magical ppls))

message 8: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments ((Koolio!))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay you can make your character/characters first))

message 10: by KB (last edited Feb 27, 2011 09:52AM) (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments ((Fine... I'll do two.))

Name: Kira Crimson
Grade: 10
App: http://www.flash-screen.com/free-wall...
She has red eyes though
Power(s): Controls blood and bones

Name: Erik Darek
Grade: 9
App: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_len...
Power(s): Controls nerves and muscels

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay :)))

Name:Jameson Alexander
Grade:11th
App:shaggy black hair w/ green eyes tall and lean
Powers:Can read peoples minds and compel them to do anything he wants them to do.

Name:Mikayla Donalsen
Grade:10
App:long brown hair with brown eyes talland skinny
Powers:controls technology

message 12: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments ((Cool))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((yep so let's start))

Jameson was walking to his room. He didn't know anyone here but he had a feeling everyone knew him.

Mikayla was still in the car on the way to the boarding school, she knew she was special but not this special.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((I gotta go talk to you later))

message 15: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Kira smiled. She was sitting on a chair in the front foyer. She was waiting for the new students.

Erik walked into the school and waved at Kra. "Good summer?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson sighed and went to Kira. He was new so he had to.

Mikayla smiled on her way into the school as her mom dropped her off.

message 17: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Kira smiled at Jameson. "Hello Jameson, I'm Kira." She said, holding out her hand for him to shake.

Erik shrugged at Kira ignoring him, she had a job.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson grabbed ahold of her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Kira"

Mikayla ran into Erik. She didn't know what was going on at first but she noticed she ran into someone. "Oh I'm sorry"

message 19: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments "Nice to meet you too." Kira smiled. "So you can read and control minds, eh?"

Erik looked down at Mikayla. "It's okay." He smiled. "No harm done."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson nodded. "Yes I can. Isn't that awesome?" He asked lightening up to her.

"I didn't mean to do that. I'm still sorry" Mikayla says. Then she blushes as she notices that she's looking at a cute guy.

message 21: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments "Quite." She smiled, hiding her powers from his possibly searching mind.

Erik shook his head. "Don't be." He realized how pretty she was and smiled brighter.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson smiled and said "So how long have you been here Kira?"

Mikayla smiled and said "So what's your power?"

message 23: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments "Five years or since I was ten." She said. She realized she was still holding his hand so she pulled it out of his grip. Kira looked at his green eyes, slightly covered by his shaggy black hair... He was kinda cute.

"I control nerves and muscles." He smiled. "What are yours?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson smiled and said "Dang. I can't believe you've been here that long. Well can you please show me around since you're the expert?"

"I just control technology" Mikayla says. "I only have one power which isn't all that wonderful. I want more than one like you"

message 25: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Kira nodded. "Sure." She smiled. She started leading him to the caffeteria. "This is the caffeteria." She smiled.

Erik shrugged. "I'd like to have something different." He said. "You know the girl who was sitting there," He said, pointing at the chair Kira had been sitting in momments before. "He name's Kira and none of us know what her power or powers are, she won't say."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson looked all around him. It wasn't too big but wasn't small either "Wow"

Mikayla looked to where he was pointing. "Wow really? I bet her powers are really good and she doesn't want to share with anyone to make them feel bad"

message 27: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Kira smiled then shrugged. "I dunno... I've never seen any other caffeterias."

"I dunno, maybe it's embaressing." he said. "We'll find out what it is soon enough."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well at my old school it was bigger than this but that was because it held over 1000 kids" Jameson said glancing her way.

Mikayla nodded. "Maybe I'll find out. Never know until you try"

message 29: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments "We only need to hold under 100." Kira said. "What classes do you have? I'll lead you to them."

Erik nodded. "Want me to show you around?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm, well I actually don't know because I lost my schedule" Jameson admitted, he put his head down. He was embarrased.

"Sure. I would love for you to" Mikayla said.

message 31: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Kira smirked and took his hand. "You're in a magical school and you lost your schedule..." She laughed and lead him to the office. "Hey Ms. T. I need to talk to Bryan."

"Sure thing." She smiled.

A boy with brown walked into the office. "You called?"

"We need you to sommun Jameson's schedule."

The boy nodded and waved his hand, the schedule appeared on the office desk and he walked away.

Erik smiled. "Com'on."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson walked to the counter his face red from blushing. He grabbed it and started to read it.

Mikayla smiled and followed.

message 33: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments "So what are your classes?" Kira asked, not holding it against Jameson that he lost it.

Erik led her to the caffeteria.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson handed it to her so he didn't have to read it off. He was still embarrased.

Mikayla was close at his side so she wouldn't get lost and he smelled really good.

message 35: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Kira took it and nodded. "Math... Potions... Science... Psychology..." She said. "I have all these ones..."

Erik smelled her perfume. It was a beautiful vanilla scent. He sighed. "Here's the caffeteria."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"So we have class together?!" He was really happy now.

Mikayla looked around. "It's nice"

message 37: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Kira smirked. "Yeah most of them."

Erik nodded. "Yeah."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome!" Jameson said smiling wide.

"So umm,what's your schedule?"

message 39: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Kira laughed and looked at her watch. "I've gotta go!" She exclaimed and ran out.

"English, potions, geography, math, science, training, combat. You?" He asked.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson looked after her. He wondered what that was all about.

"Umm...here look at it" She said.

((gtg))

message 41: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Kira ran into what looked like an empty classroom. "I'm ready for my training."

Erik looked at it and nodded. "Most of my classes are with you." He smiled happily, very glad.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson went back to the cafeteria and sat down. He didn't know what to do now since Kira ran off.

"Great! I mean now I know someone right?!" She said

message 43: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments A bone showed up on the table. Kira made it grow to the size of an elephant bone then shrink to the size of a chicken bone.

Erik nodded. "Want me to show you to your classes?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson got out his book and started to read. If someone was missing him they could come and search for him.

"That would be lovely. Thanks!" Mikayla said.

message 45: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Kira made it splinter and reforme.

"How about the traning class?" He asked and began walking from the caffeteria, noticing Jameson. "Hey, want me to show you around? You probably have some of the same classes as... I'm sorry what's your name?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jameson looked at the guy that was talking to him and at the girl that was with him. She looked nervous. Must be because she likes him and she's new he thought. "Hi, and no thanks for the showing me around thing I'm waiting for someone. Oh and I'm Jameson" He said.

Mikayla looked at the boy and smiled. She knew he was new too. She was relieved that it wasn't just her that was new at the school.

message 47: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Erik nodded. "Kira..." He whispered. "Yes, Kira dissapears for hours on end then just appears back."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, if you find her can you tell her I said that I need to talk to her?" Jameson asked.

Mikayla started to wander off as the two of them talked.

message 49: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 4151 comments Erik nodded. "Will do." He smiled. "Well see ya later." He said, walking over to Mikayla. "Shall we?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, we shall" Mikayla says blushing as she notices him walking to her. She thought he was too engrossed in the conversation with Jameson.

« previous 1 3 4 5