Accidentals RP > Accidentals RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 295 comments Mod
((START!))

message 2: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Yuki was in a small cage. She didn't know anything about where she was or what she was, but that didn't matter. She knew three things. Her name was Yuki, she was a female, and she had violet hair. It was a simple existance when you only knew the basics about yourself.

βεℓℓα のαωη Maiba had heard that some new experiments had been made, but he couldnt get inside. He was already inside the building, in the vents at this moment. So the question shouldn't be how to get in. It was; How to get these new experiments out.

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Leafycantplaygames) | 309 comments Mod
Mandy was sitting in her cage, wait for the next test. They tested her every day, NOT in a nice way. The whole world can't all be like this, right? She thought.

message 5: by hapˈhazərd (new)

A scientist came into the room where Yuki was. He handed her a book, which she gladly delved into. They always gave her novels like this. She had a high IQ.

message 6: by Jamie (new)

Mandy sighed. Why don't they just get here and get it over with? She thought. Maybe it's a new one and there putting the finishing touches on it. She thought.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((*sigh* gtg brb in three hours))

message 8: by hapˈhazərd (new)

A scientist unlocked Yuki's cage. "Today, you'll be put up against another mutant. Powers are allowed." She said to a still reading Yuki. The scientist went over to Mandy and brought her out. Yuki payed little to no attention. It was a good book.

message 9: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Titan?))

message 10: by Jamie (last edited Feb 27, 2011 09:55AM) (new)

((Bye Dawn...))

Mandy saw the other person. Not again! I don't want to kill another one! She thought. She had a book. Hey why don't I get books... She thought sidetracked for a moment. "Sorry," She said quietly to the other person. "Be quiet!" The scientist yelled at her. They didn't like her, she had killed some of them. They entered a large dirt field.

message 11: by Jamie (new)

((SRY. XD))

message 12: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Yuki set down her book. "I'm sorry too." She said, not over her normal whisper. The scientist girl smiled. "So she speaks. BEGIN!" Yuki closed her eyes and sent a shockwave of data power towards Mandy. It was aimed to knock her over.

message 13: by Jamie (new)

Mandy dodged it using her speed to her advantage. "That the heck was that!?!" She yelled. None of the people she fought before did that. She ran up to the person really fast and tried to bite her.

message 14: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Yuki held out one glowing red hand. Pure data energy slammed out in a wave of electrical shockwaves. "My powers." Yuki said emotionlesly.

message 15: by Jamie (last edited Feb 27, 2011 10:07AM) (new)

It hit Mandy this time. "Ahhh!" She flew back and landed hard. "Ow, my butt." She said not really harmed. She just had a really sore butt now. "If it weren't for the they're making me try to kill you, this would be kinda fun," she said. She ran at her again. This time she faked her out and slid under her and tried to bite her from behind.

message 16: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Yuki jumped up, making gravity stop for a second. "You don't know what I can do." She said. "You underestimate me." She said, falling back to the earth like a purple comet. She clapped her hands together and another electrical shockwave spiralled out.

message 17: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Hello? Yuki just did something awesome!))

message 18: by Jamie (new)

"AHH!" Mandy yelled. It hit her again. "Ow..." She said. She stood up. "I didn't underestimate you. Oh, well, I'm totally dead anyway. Whatever, at least I won't have to deal with this crap anymore." She said. She ran up to her not attacking her, "I gonna do something stupid before I die." She said smirking, "I'm Mandy, nice to meet you." She said. She started running as fast as she could in circles really fast. (Like a blur)

message 19: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Yuki quickly held out a hand and caught Mandy's arm. "I am Yuki. And I am not going to kill you." She said, holding the girl still.

message 20: by Jamie (new)

Mandy raised her eyebrows. "Uhm, OK. Make it look it though, they will intervene if you don't look it." She warned.

message 21: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"They cannot hurt me. I am their prized possesion." She said, raising her amber eyes to the beffled scientist. "I bet you regret giving me a superior brain mas."

message 22: by Jamie (new)

Mandy laughed at the scientist's expression. "Now you see, that's the problem. You make us, and we're better then you." She said. Mandy ran up to the scientist, "I bet you regret giving me fangs," She said barring her fangs, at the scientist. She was terrified, she laughed. She was acting TOTALLY mean, but that's what pure hatred would do to you.

message 23: by Jamie (new)

((Mas? You mean mass. LOL! :) I do that all the time. :D ))

message 24: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Lolz. Gtg))

Yuki let go of Mandy and went over to the scientist. "Organic matter... eliminated." She put a hand on the scientist and sent a shockwave through her. Yuki turned back to Mandy covered in blood.

message 25: by Jamie (last edited Feb 27, 2011 10:38AM) (new)

((Bye. :())

"Uh..." Mandy said. She had blood on her too. She was tense. "O....K...." She said trying to restrain herself from licking herself. She ate human food and could live off it, but blood was so much better. She wished she knew what she was mixed with.

message 26: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((I'm continuing this privately.))

Yuki looked at her. "I'm very sorry you had to see that." She said, wiping blood off of her glasses. "I looked into her thought data, and appearently I am part Alien." She said, looking at her hands.

message 27: by Jamie (new)

"That's ok." Mandy said, "At least you know what you are now," She said managing a weak smile, still resisting.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((eek no wait! Calm! I can't Rp today!!!! Don't leave me draggin! Plz.... Tights, can u tell Chosen to Dream to calm for a few hours Til I get back?))

message 29: by Jamie (new)

((Ok!))

message 30: by Jamie (new)

((NVM You did. lol))

message 31: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Yuki smiled. "No one knows what you are. Sorry."

message 32: by Jamie (new)

"Damn," She said.

message 33: by hapˈhazərd (last edited Feb 27, 2011 03:44PM) (new)

((OMG! I MISSED YOUR POST!))

"I am sorry." She said, walking towards the exit. She closedd her eyes and the door exploded.

message 34: by Jamie (new)

"Not your falt," She said. "Nice by the way,"

message 35: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"Thank you." Yuki said, bowing her violet head. "You should come with me."

((I love how she talks like a robot!))

message 36: by Jamie (new)

"Ok," Mandy said. I was going to anyway. She thought.

((So do I!))

message 37: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"Come." She said, walking out the door and through the halls filled with cages of mutants. She let tham all free.

message 38: by Jamie (new)

((We need to wait for Dawn. :/ ))

message 39: by hapˈhazərd (last edited Feb 27, 2011 03:57PM) (new)

((Mow. You could make the main charrie on Red Riding Hood?))

message 40: by Jamie (new)

((YES!))

message 41: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((You can have Red.))

message 42: by Jamie (new)

((I made him.))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((what's the riding hood? Can I make a carrie named Robin Hood? *gasp!* have u guys ever seen that one movie where the wolf is a werewolf and can eat people and change into them and there's this dude with a gun or bow or something and his parents were eaten by the werewolf and he's trying to kill it and at the beginning these kids are babysat by their grandma and they're making up the story as they go along and red has a bro with a four wheeler and they're trying to Defoe the werewolf and the dude is like Robin Hood and and and and ya! It's the scariest movie ever! At least that I've seen! I never watch horror movies, but this was a sort of horror movie! I didn't watch it all the way... I was watching it alone at night when I was eleven T.T it was freaky!!!!!!!!!!))

message 44: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Uuuummmm........ 24?))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((Defoe?..... Screwy iTouch... Lol.. I meant escape...))

message 46: by Jamie (new)

((YA WE'RE ALL HERE! I just logged on!))

message 47: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!))

message 48: by Jamie (new)

((:D))

message 49: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((RP?))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((so what's going on?))

« previous 1 3