Realistic RP discussion

Fantasy/Sci Fi > Lord of the Rings RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
((This will be based during the war of the ring the fellowship is on their way to destroy the ring and you are combating the forces of Sauron and Isengard. It will begin at Rohan about the time when Theodan is retreating back to Helms Deep))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Mynil pulled on the rough rope, hauling the bucket up the well. She had been living here in Rohan for a year now. In the village, she stayed with a kindly family and worked for them in return for home and food. She set the bucket down on the rim, just as she heard the man. He was riding on a horse, alerting everyone in the area that Rohan was retreating to Helms Deep.

message 3: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) Kira looked around at the people who were fleeing their homes. At least they had a home. She ducked into the crowd, moving along with them. They were going to Helms Deep, and she hoped they made it in time.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments She heaved the bucket up into her arms and made her way as quickly as she could without spilling the water back to the family's home.

message 5: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Moira flinched. The boy she was facing, about 16 in appearance, had just insulted her family. Stupid, seeing as no one was around. "Shut up, or I will hit you." She growled, glaring at the boy. He ignored her. "Hey, I may have no parents, but at least mine didn't leave me behind." He said. Alright. She'd warned him. She raised her fist and hit him. "Ow!" He didn't yell, but his voice was loud. "Warned you." Moira said simply, turning and leaving. She'd probably get into trouble, but how was that different than normal?

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Mynil put the bucket down on the table with a thud. She looked around. No one was here... She ran outside to try and round up the children in the family.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walked through the crowd of rushing people scared

message 8: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Moira jerked her head back and forth, forcing to pop and crack. What she needed was to get out of here, see something other than endless trees. Her fingers dug into the bark of a tree as she effortlessly climbed up into one of the tallest branches, sitting down so her heads were above the trees.

message 9: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Raztuck marched in the lines of the orcs, commanding them this way and that. As they neared the village he felt and tug i his heart. He felt regret and pain. He shok the feeling off and yelled, sending the orcs into a charge.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalei saw the Orcs charge and climbed into a tree,readying her bow with a arrow

message 11: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Moira. Come down." Her sister's musical voice floated to her, softly, though she had probably been shouting. Moira paid no attention, knowing her sister was as good at climbing as herself. And sure enough, her sister's blond head poked up.

message 12: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Raztuck reached the first hut. He rushed in screaming, the first thing he saw was 2 little boys.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Mynil ran frantically through the throngs of people, searching for the children. She saw an orc go screaming into a neighbor's hut.

message 14: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "What is it, Lithrim?" Moira asked, not turning to face her sister. Lithrim was much prettier than herself, with silky, curly rose-blond hair, silver-streaked blue eyes, and with a slight tan to her face and lower arms. "Nothing. I just saw..." Moira gathered she'd walked in to see her feet disappearing, the boy crouching on the ground with blood pouring freely out of his nose. By the time it had taken her to get up, Moira guessed she'd been her usual, nice, responsible self, and given the brat a rag for the blood.

((By the way, if anyone wants to have Lithrim as a character, feel free.))

message 15: by Ephraim (last edited Apr 19, 2011 06:59PM) (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Raztuck stopped as two orcs enterd. He suddenly killed both of them befor they could touch the children. 'What was wrong with him'. He could feel Saurmon's power pulling him down, But he fought it. He wanted freedom.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie rushed into the house with the children bow ready.She aimed at the orc,but didnt let go.She saw that he killed the orcs instead of the children"Get out of here"She said aiming her bow again

message 17: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Unquale an loome" Alatar yells storming into the village staff raised. A beam of brilliant light bursts forth from his staff and fells several orcs "Quickly retreat to Helms Deep! Run!" he yells already moving his staff to attack once more.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie heard Alatar.She gathered the children and left

message 19: by Cody, Ninja (last edited Apr 21, 2011 07:39PM) (new)

Orcs fall dead before him destroyed by his magic might, he enters a cottage looking for survivors and sees Raztuck "Flee like the rest of your kind"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie told the children to go,as she stayed behind with Alatar

message 21: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Raztuck turned to the wizard and spat "I'm not like the others. I feel a need to break free."

message 22: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Sauruman losing control of his own creatures interesting" he says still holding his staff out towards him "You know you can't escape the will of all of your masters even if it takes Morgoth himself to control you, you will be controlled"

message 23: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Raztuck threw his head back and screamed. He knew the man was right. "Please, at least let me try."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"What if we cant trust you.What if you kill us behind our backs.Your a monster and you cant be trusted"Natalie said aiming

message 25: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Orcs are demented creatures, what you are feeling now won't last you can't help it" he looks at him "I should kill out of mercy but if you run now and I never see you again you shall live"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie snarled"Might as well kill him now"

message 27: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Raztuck chrged threw the side of the wall, the already unsteady hut began vilontely sway. He ran and ran and ran, but he never looked back.

message 28: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Hm he actually did it, I'm surprised" He storms out of the hut and begins to burn orcs once more soon they are in a complete rout.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie sighed and walked out of the hut

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Mynil, still running about frantically collecting children, had a one year old in her arms and a five year old holding her hand. "Shhh... come with me, we're going to helms deep. It should be safe there..." She told a three-year old child, who she scooped up into her arms, giving the baby to the oldest child with her.

message 31: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Flee!" he yells one final time electrocuting an orc, he looks around at the villagers "Quickly everyone get to Helms Deep before they return."

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments 'Flee!' she heard someone yell. "Yunnoui! Gernal! Henngy! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!" She screamed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie shoot a couple orcs before she fleed

message 34: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Alatar looks over at Mynil "What's wrong" he asks going over to her.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments "Three children... I can't find them..." She said, panting, not giving him her full attention as her head darted about and her mind buzzed with thoughts about the missing kids.

message 36: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Quickly search the huts the orcs are gone for now and I'm watching for them"

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments She left the the children she had found standing there, as she obediently ran from hut to hut, searching for the missing children.
((gtg))

message 38: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Bye))

Alatar watches the horizon for the next wave.

message 39: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Apr 23, 2011 05:12PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments The next hut she came to, she stopped dead in the doorway and gathered in the scene before her for a few seconds before reviving and rushing in. There, in the one room hut, lay two orcs, one dead by an arrow in the chest, and the other, also with an arrow in his chest, still living. And there were two children, a boy of eight, and a boy of eleven, lying amongst the overturned chairs and broken table, the smashed pots and the bits of food only half prepared. The eldest boy, crying and biting his lip to the point of bleeding, jittering in pain, lay awkwardly against a chair in a pool of blood from a cut in his leg; the boy's legs were crushed under the fallen table top. The other boy, the younger, was lying in a corner of the room, apparently unconscious. He had a decently sized cut on his head that was bleeding, not dangerously, but seemed otherwise ok. She had found Henngy and Gernal.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((i just edited the post))

message 41: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Alatar looks out and sees forms riding towards the village "WARGS! quickly get your children and flee" he yells moving his staff in an intricate pattern "sarko urya" one of the warg riders burst into flames.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments "Joshuna! Come, quickly! Give the baby to your sister and the three of you come here!" She called to the three she had previously found, who had been obediently standing where she had left them. She hated to have another child see this painful scene, but, she didn't think she could get the two out alone before the wargs got there.

message 43: by Cody, Ninja (new)

The wargs see the lone figure defending the town and rush for him, as they approach Alatar mutters under his breath and holds his staff out. Explosive force bursts forth flinging the riders everywhere.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Joshuna, the five year old, ran into the hut. Together, he and Mynil lifted the the heavy table top from the boys legs. Then, she lifted the unconscious eight year old and got him on her hip, holding him there with her arm. Then, with her other arm and Joshuna, they lifted the older boy by the arms and began to drag him out. His feet dragged painfully on the ground as the five children and Mynil made there way as quickly as the could away from the village.

message 45: by Cody, Ninja (new)

The wargs begin to surround Alatar he sneers at them "Go back to your master"

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments She glanced back at Alatar, being surrounded by wargs. Then she looked back to what she was doing. She looked forward. The others were all so far away. we'll never make it. We'll all be eaten alive or left to rot. Me, the children, and the wizord. There's no ho-- No! Don't even think it. Mynil, you'll make it. All of you. The children. They have to.

message 47: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Alatar raises his staff over his head "TUURE!" he slams it down, a shock wave emits out blasting the riders back shaking the entire village, it looks like a bomb went off where he struck. As the dust clears Alatar is seen passed out on the ground, orc and warg bodies litter the ground.

message 48: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Apr 23, 2011 11:52PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Mynil and the children stumbled to the ground as the village shook. They got up, pulling the wounded boys back into their arms. The toddler girl was still holding on to the baby. Mynil looked around. There was a large cloud of dust where the wizard had just been... They began to keep moving as fast as they could, and Mynil kept glancing back to see if she could see anything... finally the dust clears... and what she sees is not good...

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((bye. happy Easter!))

message 50: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Alatar lays there motionless.

« previous 1 3