Nightshade and Andrea Cremer Fans discussion

Characters > Renier Laroche aka Ren

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (last edited Feb 27, 2011 08:38AM) (new)

Lisarenee | 113 comments Mod
Ren is a male alpha Guardian and was set to marry Calla and run the Haldis pack. He is the son of Corinne Laroche, who died when Ren was 1 year old, and Emile Laroche. Currently he is a member of the Bane pack. He was born on October 31st.

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (noreally) | 5 comments He's also very...wild, but I think he's actually a really good guy when it comes down to it.

message 3: by Lisarenee (new)

I agree. At first I didn't like him, but by the end of Nightshade I really liked him. I'm now torn between Shay and him for who Calla should end up with.

message 4: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I don't really like Ren because I felt for the most part he treated Calla like a piece of ass. I didn't see any bond with them besides a strong sexual attraction.

message 5: by kayla** (new)

kayla** (kaylaxbooks) | 36 comments No!
Hahaha, I love Ren, and I can't stand Shay...
I hope she ends up with Ren, but I think it'll be Shay... I liked Ren pretty much the entire time=)

message 6: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (noreally) | 5 comments kayla** wrote: "No!
Hahaha, I love Ren, and I can't stand Shay...
I hope she ends up with Ren, but I think it'll be Shay... I liked Ren pretty much the entire time=)"

I agree! Shay ANNOYS me!

message 7: by kayla** (new)

kayla** (kaylaxbooks) | 36 comments Hahaha, not only that, but I just didn't feel the chemistry between Shay and Calla...
I really preferred her with Ren :)

message 8: by Lisarenee (new)

Let's face it it's we gals always go for the bad boys. Especially the ones that make us think we, or in this case Calla, can change them. Might as well call it like it is. lol

message 9: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Hale | 11 comments Lisarenee wrote: "Let's face it it's we gals always go for the bad boys. Especially the ones that make us think we, or in this case Calla, can change them. Might as well call it like it is. lol"

You have to admit the bad boys are funner then the good boys

message 10: by Lisarenee (new)

True.

message 11: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Hale | 11 comments lolz very

message 12: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia LOL I can second that ladies I married a bad boy

message 13: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 25 comments I think it's the fact that she keeps denying him for stupid reasons that we all want them to get together! I'm definitely Team Ren! Shay is so whiny, jealous, etc.

message 14: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Hale | 11 comments dont forget pathetic.. just saying

message 15: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (itsmebells) once calla realizes how annoying shay is, she'll realize what she's been missing with ren.

message 16: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 25 comments Yes, pathetic as well! haha :)

message 17: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Yeah I started reading Wolfsbane and let me tell you Shay keeps getting more annoying I really can't wait till Calla realises that Ren is the real man

message 18: by *Secret*Fatty* (new)

*Secret*Fatty* (youknownothingjonsnow) | 7 comments I hope Ren gets the chance to rip Shays throat out. Just sayin. The fact that Ren let Calla run says enough about his character to me. I mean personally I liked him and his spunky attitude from the start.

message 19: by Lisarenee (new)

I can't wait for the next book.

message 20: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 25 comments Read the prequel to the series (which is about Shay's life before moving). If reading it doesn't make you Team Ren, I don't know what will! Sheesh, reading it made me want to strangle the annoying out of Shay...

Bloodrose better be Ren's book :)

message 21: by kayla** (new)

kayla** (kaylaxbooks) | 36 comments I'm counting on it! :)

message 22: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennachristy) omg Veronica! hear! hear! I really wanted to strangle Shay on that prequel! haha.

message 23: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 25 comments Jenna Christy wrote: "omg Veronica! hear! hear! I really wanted to strangle Shay on that prequel! haha."

Horrible prequel! I want a Ren prequel! I'm sure it would show that Ren and Calla were childhood friends and that he truly has grown to have some form of feeling for her.

*sigh* If only...

message 24: by Lisarenee (new)

Veronica, Oooohhhh, I like the idea of a Ren prequel. I think there is a lot about him we don't know.

message 25: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 25 comments Right?! I think it would be great :)

Gotta love the mysterious man, haha!

littleraqything (raqz) (littleraqything) | 1 comments oh..I love Ren!!! Haha..
I really feel he has grown some sort of feeling for Calla since they were both guardians and living with the same kind will make you know that person more. In Shay's case, Calla has only met him in a short time and suddenly they fall in love. I don't think so. I think Shay drugged Calla to fall in love with him so that he can use her in his own plans...haha..
I don't like Shay!!! really no!!!

I do hope there'll be a Ren prequel. I want to know him more and I know to know how he feels when Calla is around.!

I can't wait for Bloodrose.!Go Ren!!!!! Calla and Renier forever!!!! :*

message 27: by Emy (new)

Emy (bite_me) | 11 comments I am in lov with Ren and I
Think Calla should pick him .... But I also like Shay .And we all no calla is going to pick Shay.

message 28: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 25 comments She better not...

message 29: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennachristy) Ren!

message 30: by *Secret*Fatty* (new)

*Secret*Fatty* (youknownothingjonsnow) | 7 comments I think Shay will end up having to sacrifice himself in order for them to defeat the Keepers, allowing Calla to end up with Ren in the end! At least that's what I hope! I pretty much hate Shay and love Ren, so yeah!

message 31: by Jenna (new)

Jenna (jennachristy) i love that answer! :)

message 32: by Meg (new)

Meg | 1 comments How old were they when they were supposed to marry?