Books > Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 113 comments Mod
Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer
This topic is open for discussion of Nightshade

message 2: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Hale | 11 comments okay.. wasn't it a great book?!

message 3: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 113 comments Mod
It was and I can't wait to read the rest of the series. I am looking forward to seeing where Cremer is headed with this.

message 4: by Auntb (new)

Auntb | 2 comments Spread the word! Ren is competing in the YA Crush Tourney! Vote today and tomorrow as many times as you want! If you love Ren, vote for him today and tomorrow in the YA Crush Tourney! He needs all the votes he can get! http://bit.ly/pKsZRe

message 5: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Hale | 11 comments Lisarenee wrote: "It was and I can't wait to read the rest of the series. I am looking forward to seeing where Cremer is headed with this."

Same.. hope she doesnt dag it out though

message 6: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Hale | 11 comments Lisarenee wrote: "It was and I can't wait to read the rest of the series. I am looking forward to seeing where Cremer is headed with this."

message 7: by Dawn (new)

message 8: by Emy (new)

Emy (bite_me) | 11 comments This was one of the best book ever I can't wait tell the other book comes out.

message 9: by Leelee (new)

Leelee (meemee22) | 1 comments I want to read this but no ome has a nook so if u have a nook can i borrow really wanna read this

message 10: by Kitty (new)

Kitty Clark | 1 comments I loved reading this book, it was funny, sexy and jaw-droppingly gripping

message 11: by Taina (new)

Taina | 2 comments Kitty wrote: "I loved reading this book, it was funny, sexy and jaw-droppingly gripping"

That's exactly how i thought the book was. Nightshade is the only book i would read over and over again

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Nightshade (other topics)