Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Archived Great Debates > Hermione vs. Snape (List Only)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (last edited Feb 28, 2011 04:19PM) (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
since someone deleted my list, im making a knew one. say which side your on and ill put ur name on the list.

Severus Snape
Tiffany
Morgan
clarinet_friend13
Cite179 (Irene)
Karine

Hermione Granger
Erica
Jennifer Same Difference Sarah smith
Arti
Hannah
Natz

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Hey I deleted all debating and mean and rude comments form the list part thing, kay? So that was pretty much everything except for smiley faces and "kays" so yeah. From now people only say who for, not why for. In this topic.

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
you also deleted all proof of who voted for who!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments but you listed it, so it doesn't matter.

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

whatev

message 6: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
I have a question. When's the debate?

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

uh... lemme check

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

march 8th to 11th

message 9: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

MARCH 8th!!!!!!!! a day before my bday. is it okay if i dont comment on the 9th. I probably will, but if I don't. 12 is important

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol. ik im turning 12 in august and were having a pool partay!!!!!

message 11: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lucky!

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "lol. ik im turning 12 in august and were having a pool partay!!!!!"

I luv pool partays!

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

okay were getting off topic here

message 16: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

toats

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments no, we're talking about pool partays and snape hates pool partays and this is a group about snape.

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lol

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ok...

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

im the only one representing for the snape side which is extremely unfair and RUDE how people are not participating in snape's side! if you want to be in the debate, act like it! i guess im gonna be the only one for snape :( but i'll do it for him because its worth it!

message 22: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

how bout clairnet_friend13?

message 23: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

or Irene?

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

they're not commenting!

message 25: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

maybe they're taking a small break

message 26: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

one more thing, California is 3 hours behind New York so 4:00 here is like7:00. and 3 there is 12 here

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Tiffany wrote: "lol. ik im turning 12 in august and were having a pool partay!!!!!"

your only 11? You look older in the picture....

message 28: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ik its hilarius!!!

message 30: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

my friend memorized it

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((IM ON CAPS-LOCK MODE))

I HAD TO KEEP ON PLAYING IT OVER AGAIN

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 34: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

the debate is TODAY PEOPLE TODAY!!!

message 36: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I KNOW, I COMMENTED SECOND!

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ik i commented third. its a pandy comment :)

message 38: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

YAHSA

message 39: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

TIFFANY AND I ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE COMMENTING ON THE GREAT DEBATE!!!!! OR ANYTHING!!!!!

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yes!

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

ANOTHER THING WE AGREE ON!

message 42: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

YAY!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I am!

message 44: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

FINALLY!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

What????

message 46: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

YOU COMMENTED!?!?!?!

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

no!

message 48: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

YES!!!! CLARINET COMMENTED!!!!!!

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 50: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

« previous 1 3