Voldemort discussion

What's with the creepy picture of Voldemort?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jerica (new)

Jerica can anyone tell me why they put a pic of voldemort with blonde hair, a triangle on his nose, and a moustache? hmmmmm i just realized that he looks italian in a way...........

message 2: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 8 comments uh... its funny...

message 3: by gryphon (new)

gryphon | 1 comments ....idk.

message 4: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 3 comments u got me...who put it up?

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments He does NOT look Italian, unless you mean the goatee. Maybe slightly french, but only because of the mustache. And Tess would be the one to post that slightly altered picture of Voldie. I find it to be a rather nice look for him :)

message 6: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 3 comments huh...idk i think i just like the good ol' fashioned evil voldemort. wow that sounds ssooo wrong. xD

message 7: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 3 comments lol...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hes got nice teeth.....

message 9: by Silver (new)

Silver lol

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments Well, since he's evil, of course he has to have a good dental plan :)
Whenever I watch Harry Potter 5 I can't help but laugh whenever I see Voldemort.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I cant help but laugh when Voldy is in a suit, when the first trailer came out out for OOTP I fell off my chair cause I was laughing so hard of him in a suit.

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments I love the part where he's taken over Harry's mind near the end and they show flashes of him randomly standing on a black screen making faces while Harry goes through his internal struggle. It cracks me up!!

message 13: by Jess (new)

Jess | 5 comments i think he would look scarier if he had a nose. it makes me laugh every time i see his face.

maybe some hair would make him scarier too.... well maybe not.... maybe eyeliner. idk.......

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hair would be scary!!

message 15: by Jess (new)

Jess | 5 comments some one should photoshop voldemort with hair and a nose.

message 16: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments that'd make any interesting picture.... Have Voldemort with someone else's pasted on nose and some sort of toupe. that would definitely make him scarier :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeh I agree *Shudders*

message 18: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Yeah then poor wizards would just be so scared they'd die! ;)

message 19: by Jess (new)

Jess | 5 comments UHGG!

i wish i had photoshop!!!

message 20: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments yes, photoshop is one of the more useful things to know how to do ;)

message 21: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Here, here.

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess | 5 comments u photoshop voldemort then

message 23: by Tess (new)

Tess | 324 comments Mod
aha! i have returned from the mighty grasps of facebook. okay. basically i just remembered about this website and i felt guilty about not coming back in over 5 months. i think i will try to fix voldemort, though all i have is paint.. hmmmm.

message 24: by Katie (new)

Katie | 359 comments YOU're back!! I know, I've forgotten to check my goodreads emails... oops. Tess, Voldemort looks fine, really.

message 25: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Ah yes, facebook has taken ahold of me, too. :D But I still manage to stay on goodreads...heehee

So anyways...haha, Voldie would look MUCH scarier in the movie with a nose. But it just makes me crack up whenever I see him noseless. XD