Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > Chicagoland Vampires

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Feb 27, 2011 06:10AM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments This thread is to discussion the Chicagoland Vampires series. Here's a list of the books that are in the series.

Some Girls Bite
Friday Night Bites
Twice Bitten
Hard Bitten - Not yet Released
Drink Deep - Not yet Released

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1) by Chloe Neill Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2) by Chloe Neill Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3) by Chloe Neill Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #4) by Chloe Neill Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires, #5) by Chloe Neill

message 2: by Vicki (new)

Vicki | 18 comments I absolutely love this series. I am waiting (not so patiently) for Hard Bitten to come out. The tension between Merit and Sullivan is tremendous! I highly recommend the series.

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Yeah I keep checking the release date because I forget when it comes out. Then I get disappointed all over again when I realize it's not until May.

message 4: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments The first chapter is up http://www.chloeneill.com/hb_first.htm

I refuse to read it way to far from the release date :-)

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3120 comments I find I usually don't read the early chapters with any book I really look forward to. It is like someone waving a present in front of me going, 'See what I got you, but you can't have it for a long time.' Just frustrates me.

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Oh noo.. to resist or not to resist.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I have been able to resist so far.....I may cave in a bit closer to the release date...