Let's All Write STORIES!!! discussion

Add to Profile > Fluffy The Demon Cat

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments ((ok gabby. good story. can you delete your posts on there is no silver world? You just go the the bottom left of your post and his edit, and then delete. The posts you added dont make sence, but dont worry cuz i didnt know how to do anything on my first day either. Its great that you started your own, just focus on them until you understand how to add on to others, okay?))

message 2: by Cale_Steps (last edited Aug 16, 2008 10:00PM) (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments The next year was the longest of my life. I had a very weird life, with interesting people shaped into it. I sat in my room for a whole year, drawing and sketching, creating and dreaming. I recieved food from , my furious grandma, and the cat was away for the year, at some hotel for felines. I was home schooled by a computer, which I took classes on daily. In this time, I invented the cat napper 2003009.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey can u guys come read through The Run? There's only 2 people working on it, and we need more.))

message 4: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 198 comments ((sure!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((thank you!))
I sat in my rrom wracking my brain for some brilliant idea to capture Fluffy.

message 6: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 855 comments ((AWSOMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But why exactly is she sneaking out at 4 in the morning without her parents?!))

message 7: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 855 comments BRRRRIIIINNGGGGG!
My alarm clock rang loundy. I jumped out of bed and grabbed a hammber. I smashed the clock into tiny winy peices. I hope Grandma had not heard it. Grabbing my cat napper 20032009 I ran out of my room. I rushed down the hall, but suddenly I tripped over a peice of barbed wire between the doorway.
Guess who.
I wiped the blood off my knees with a paper napkin that was laying forgotten on the floor. Cluching my cat napper 20032009 even tighter, I whent out the door to go kill Fluffy!!

message 8: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 855 comments Then I turned a dial on my brilliant capnapper 20032009 and DNA guided missels shot out of it and zoomed towards Fluffy. I smiled.
Surely he couldn't escape THESE!

message 9: by Koori no hi (new)

Koori no hi ((What?????)))!

message 10: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 855 comments ((Evil cat=want to kill=DNA guided missels=dead cat))

message 11: by Koori no hi (new)

Koori no hi Still don't get it. Why is the cat evil? where does it come into the story? why does the person never leave the house?

message 12: by Janeen-san (new)

Janeen-san  (misswannareadalot) | 855 comments Well I dont know I just wnet along with it..