Roleplay Your Life Away discussion

1 on 1 Roleplay > ♥MJ_Lover♥ & Raven Prowl

Comments Showing 1-50 of 326 (326 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Pick a topic.

message 2: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) idk lolz

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Pick something, xD

message 4: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) u got any ideas or preferances lolz

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Vampire
Werewolf
Life
Romance
Highschool
??????????

message 6: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) hmmmmmmmmmmm i wouldnt have a clue >.<

Also slow posts doing homework

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Kay... >.< Uhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how about... Romance?

message 8: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Alrighty :D

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Mkay then. :3

message 10: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) u make person first?

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Can't - super busy. :/

message 12: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) lolz well im gonna just copy and past cause i cant be othered making a new person

message 13: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Name: Lilly

Personality: She’s shy, sweet, kind, caring, trustworthy, funny, loyal, elegant, polite, loves to work, loving.

Appearance: She is 5'9" she has curves in the right places ;). She has long wavy amber hair that falls to her waist, soft chocolate eyes, light skin yet not pale pale albino style skin, and she also has a cute pinky colour natural blush. She is very fit. She jogs everyday and has been since she was little. She is french too.

Bio: Her father is very abusive sexually, emotionally and physical and her mother does nothing about it, she even watchs sometimes, because of this she is fragile and feels as though she has been violated and will never be safe again. She has tried to get away and get help but due to her father being an officer she really doesnt have a choice. She hates life and has tried to take her life before. She finds it hard to make friends and keeps to herlself alot. She has had a rough life and those whom have been close to her and whom she has told her story too literally ran away and she lost their friendship so now tries not to tell people about it. She does have times when she goes into a state where she had flash backs. She longs for a speacial someone to make her feel safe and to tell her life about and not have them run away. She is the top of her English, Maths, Health and Science and french classes and has never gotten graded lower then A-. She has volenterd to do nursing and help with the preparing of stuff for the opperationg rooms in the hospital. She does this because not only does she love it but feels as if that if she does somthing really good her father may stop what he is doing to her. She has wanted to be a surgeon since she was 5. She is in love with very graphic documaentries and she knows alot of things about doctor things and anoatomy and things that you only learn in College cause she loves to do research. She jogs every day without fail after school and has been joggin at that time since she was 7 and has never changed it.

Crush/GF/BF: SHe doesnt have a bf but she does have a thing for her teacher but never acts on it

Other: Wants to become a surgeon and she wants to save herself for someone special(though technically her dad was her first) . SHe also speacks alot of french, and is an awesome singer :) She also loves to read.
She has a beautiful Arabian horse (below)
Name: Prancer.
Appearance: It is a pure bred. The Arabian's head has a characteristic dished profile with a prominent eye, large nostrils and small teacup muzzle http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=h...)
Personality: It is loyal and will only listen to Lilly. It is a friendly horse but if you get it on its own it is fierce!

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) .__________. Wow...
Btw theres no pic of the horse.

message 15: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lolz oh well, ill fix it later

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Mkay.

Should we make a boy & girl each?

message 17: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) uh....idk

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Okay let's. XD

message 19: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lolz alrighty

message 21: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ill mkae it later

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Me too,

message 23: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lolz okay

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Jeydon and Jenna are mah charries.

message 25: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Alrighty, mine is Lilly (above) and Gabriel (Gabe) lolz. Also im not gonna be on tomoza

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Where's Gabe? XD And okay.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Gotta make mah charries quick, too.

message 28: by Raven Prowl (Silverfang) (last edited Mar 05, 2011 05:17AM) (new)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Name: Jenna
Appearance:
Personality: She can be outgoing and funny, when she gets asked stupid or obvious questions, she would answer it sarcastically. Jenna can sometimes be a bitch, yet she's very popular. She always thinks about others before herself though, and can be a little slutty. Jenna is always playing hard to get! Also, she never backs down. She has a caring and kind side that barely anyone gets to see (unless he/she is lucky). This girl is feisty and stubborn, she has an attitude so you better not mess with her. She always gets what she wants.
Crush: Gabe

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Name: Jeydon
Appearance: [image error]
Personality: Sweet, funny, outgoing, sporty, flirtatious, fun, protective, competitive, protective, athletic, care-free, kind, hot shot, out there, always has girls on him, never backs down, tough, rough
Crush: Lilly

message 30: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) here he is!

Name: Gabriel Whicker

Personality: Kind, outgoing, good sense of humor, fun to be around. Very smart. He'll do anything for his loved ones and never judges a book by their cover. A person you can trust. He's very protective of those he loves, and if you hurt them you're in trouble.

Looks: Bright, almost shocking blue eyes, scruffy brown hair (But not un kept) and a spray of freckles, Pale skin and slightly muscular. Around 5' 11"

Bio: Grew up with his mother and 6 older sisters. The one he's closest to in age is actually 9 years older than him. He was always made fun of as a child for growing up without a dad and a nickname often given to him.... Shall not be repeated... His mother and sisters were all very kind to him however. His mother passed when he was 14. Because he grew up how he did he never makes fun of anyone or is rude to them in any way. Well... Unless you push him. He's not a total push over, he can get angry. He's a painter and his entire room is decorated with works of his. He's also a cellist

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Cool. x3

message 32: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) :D u start?? slow posts, catching up on rps

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Holy freakin' freak. .________. How fast did you reply?!?! XDD

((Sure))

Jenna grabbed her iPod and stuck earphones into her ears. She headed outside in her jogging outfit.

Jeydon was still in bed. He always slept in on Saturdays.

message 34: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lolz i dunno i just did :P

((TY))

"Lilly" He said walking into my room. I bolted up right. I was in bed. It was very early, around 4 am. I looked at him. He smiled at me... but something about that smile... I knew he was drunk and what was about to happen. He came over to me and I screamed and crawled away. My mother came in then she had a box. I screamed again. It was his 'toy box' really. I knew I was going to be tortured. He grabbed for me and slapped her across the face hard and started to shed my clothes while my mother pull the ropes through lopes and stuff so I would be suspended above the ground. The tied me up and then my dad raped and beat m, used all sorts of things on me. I was still screaming whilst it happened, tears rolling down my cheeks. An hour later he left and I was on my bed, bleeding and sore. He had used the whip and my back was bleeding. I sobbed into my pillow. The time couldn’t have gone any slower. I wanted to be at school... safe.

The mornings tourtures played behind her lids, she wishd she was at school,but it was saturday, and was now under her willow tree in the park. Tears fell form ehr eyes, rolling down ehr already tears stained cheeks
((sorry about the whole, 1st person thing in the flashback, i didnt realise i was doing it till it was ooo late))

Gabe was in his room, practising on his cello

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((Dw it's fine.
And I had to make that first post short 'cause I needed to have dinner. x3))

Jenna began jogging, heading to the park. She turned on some music and relaxed a little.

Jeydon woke up and yawned. He had never gotten so much sleep. Oh how he loved Saturday's!XD. He had some brekky.

message 36: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((Shit late dinner much!))

Lilly started to sobb again, her whole body shaking as she did

Gabe looked at his sheet music and began

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((Huh? ._.))

Jenna noticed a girl sobbing. She slowed down to a walk and slowly took her earphones out of her ears.

Jeydon finished his brekky and got dressed. He was to hang out at the park with his mates.

message 38: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((U had a very late dinner))

Gabe's music filled the room

Lilly wiped ehr eyes again, but she was still shaking, she pulled up one sleeve to examin her arms and the aftermath of what had happened that morning and the night before

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((No I meant heat it up! XD))

Jenna sighed. She thought she might aswell help her out. She made her way over to the girl, her arms crossed, "Uhh, hey..." she murmured.

Jeydon grabbed his things and left to the park.

message 40: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((ooooh lolz))

Lilly puleld her sleve down really fast "H...Hi" she said softly, looking up to see Jenna...The school's queen Bee.

Gabe's mother came in and told him to stop and to go out into the fresh air, he sighed and packed up before going outside to the park

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Jenna looked down at Lilly. She never thought she'd ever talk to her, "What's your problem?" she asked, not bothered to make it sound friendlier.

Jeydon sat on a park bench, awaiting his friends arrival.

message 42: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly shook ehr head "forget it, im not telling anyone" she said softly.

Gabe walked around the park slowly, taking int he sourroundings

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Jenna raised a brow, then shrugged her shoulders, "Okay then hun, suit yourself." she muttered before sticking her earphones back into her ears.

Jeydon glanced at his watch constantly, he tapped his foot impatiently.

message 44: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly moved into the shadow of the tree and closed ehr eyes as if i would tell you she thought. Telling ehr was one way to death...social suicide really

Gabe saw two girls and noticed one was Jenna, he smiled to hismelf but kept walking past

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Jenna walked off, glancing around. She yawned boredly, leaning against a tree.

Jeydon was still waiting. He realised he was a little too early, and noticed Lilly.

message 46: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly went back to sobbing, she hated her life

Gabe watched jenna slightly as he walked

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Jenna looked up, her hazel eyes settling on Gabe.

Jeydon frowned slightly. He'd always seen Lilly upset, but he never really knew why.

message 48: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly pulled at her hair, then sighed, looking back at her arms, she gasped as she saw a prtty bad looking one, plus not wuite healed cuts had been re-opened. She had no idea how her back had looked either, she only hoped it wasnt to bad

Gabe saw her looking and gave her a lope sided grin as he walked

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Jeydon slowly stood up. He figured he had time to talk to her before his friends got there. Walking over to her slowly, he tapped her lightly on the shoulder, hoping she wouldn't freak out or anything.

Jenna raised an eyebrow, then rolled her eyes, "Boys." she muttered.

message 50: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) lilly literally jumped and puleld her sleeve down fast "god, scare me like that" she said softly looking up to see Jeydon, her secret crush

Gabe sighed and kept walking

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7