The Awesomest RP Group Ever! xD discussion

One on One > YouKnowWho(: and Raven Prowl (Silverfang)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Sooo, what kind of RP?

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Any. :D

message 3: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Hahahah okay, uhmmmm....lets see hurrrrr. urm. Wanna do like a romance rp or a life rp or somethin like that?

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Sure. :)

message 5: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Okay, and so we dont have to argue about who gets to be the girl and who gets to be the guy, do you wanna just each make one of each?

message 7: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
okie dokee

message 8: by ok (last edited Mar 25, 2011 07:49PM) (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Name: Nick
Looks: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1297/1... minus the earrings:P
Personality: Nice, Funny, Caring, Protective.
Crush: Zoey
Other: Really protective of his younger sister Kendall.

Name: Kendall
Looks: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KzMvlbM7m-w...
Personality: Sweet and Shy
Crush: Ryan
Other: she used to be abused by her dad, but he left their family and now they have a step dad who is nice to everyone except Kendall, Kendall's step dad abuses her, but no one believes her.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Name: Zoey
Looks: [image error]
Crush: Nick

Name: Ryan
Looks:
Crush: Kendall

message 10: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Nick looked at Kendall before she walked out of the door, "Be careful, seriously"

Kendall rolled her eyes, "That is the 4th time you've told me that" she sighed and walked towards the park. When she got there, she climbed up a tree and sat on the branch, she was almost completely hidden by the leaves.

Nick sighed and left after she did. He walked down the sidewalk.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Zoey was walking down the road aimlessly. She was listening to music on her iPod. She glanced around warily and popped her hoodie up over her head.

Ryan yawned, sitting on a bench at the park. He had nothing better to do.

message 12: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Kendall could see everything in the park from where she was sitting. She looked around, he eyes stopped on a guy on a park bench for a moment before she continued to look around.

Nick walked down the street, no particular destination in mind.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Zoey glanced around. She was kinda thirsty. She walked into a coffee shop.

Ryan waited till he could find something to do.

message 14: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Nick walked to the coffee shop. He waited in line ad sighed a little.

Kendall got bored, she sighed and jumped down from the tree.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Zoey was in line behind Nick.

Ryan stood up and decided to go for a walk.

message 16: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Kendall walked around. Bored out of her mind.

Nick sighed and waited. He finally ordered and paid.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Zoey raised an eyebrow, wondering why the guy infront of her kept sighing.

Ryan was waiting for Zoey outside.

message 18: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Nick got his stuff and debated whether to stay inside or not.

Kendall sat on the bench when she saw the guy had left.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Zoey ordered her coffee and paid before taking a seat at the table.

Ryan walked inside too.

message 20: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Kendall decided to go find her brother. She walked into the coffee shop and sat across from him at the table he was sitting at, "You look depressed" she commented.

"Sorry?" Nick looked up at her.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Zoey saw Ryan walk in. She smiled to herself slightly.

Ryan ordered a coffee and payed for it before spotting Zoey. He took a seat opposite from her and smiled, "Hey."

message 22: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Kendall sighed and looked out the window.

Nick looked at her, "I look depressed? so do you..."

"Nuh uh" Kendall argued quietly

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Hey Ryan. What're you doing here?" she questioned curiously.

Ryan shrugged, "Just thought I'd take a walk."

message 24: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Kendall and Nick just became quiet. That happened a lot.

Kendall listened to people talk.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Oh really?" she laughed.

"Yeah really." he grinned.

message 26: by ok (last edited Feb 27, 2011 12:50AM) (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Kendall heard people laughing, she missed the whole laughing thing. She missed her old life.

Nick sighed and looked at Kendall, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Zoey took a sip of her coffee, continuing to chat with Ryan.

message 28: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
(okay, so when these peeps gonna meet? haha)

Kendall stood, "I'm gonna go for a walk" she said, she walked out of the coffee shop.

Nick watched her walk away.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((I 'unno xD))

"It was nice meeting you." he told Zoey genuinely, "I'll see you around." he grabbed his things.

"Sure, same to you."

message 30: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Nick still sat, he looked at a booth and saw an unfamiliar girl.

Kendall walked down the sidewalk.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Ryan left the shop, walking down the sidewalk.

Zoey sat back, enjoying her coffee.

message 32: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
A guy walked up to Kendall and started making perverted comments. She rolled her eyes and walked faster. He wouldn't leave her alone, "Leave me alone!" she said to the guy. The guy laughed, "No"

Nick looked at her until he realized he was staring. He looked away.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Ryan glanced up when he heard shouting, a girls voice in particular. He also heard a guy's voice, already knowing the situation. He walked over.

Zoey felt eyes on her and shifted in her seat slightly.

message 34: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Nick looked down a little, glancing at the girl every once in a while.

Kendall tried to get away from the man, "Leave!" The man grabbed her wrist, "No" he tried to pull her away.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Zoey caught a few of his glances.

Ryan looked at the guy, "Leave her alone." he said.

message 36: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Kendall looked at Ryan and then back to the man. "Like I said, no" the man said. Kendall still tried to get away, but the guy wouldn't let go, and wouldn't stop trying to pull her away.

Nick stopped looking at her when she noticed.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) "Let her go, and no one will get hurt." he said, glaring slightly at the man.

Zoey stood up after she had finished.

message 38: by ok (last edited Feb 27, 2011 01:40AM) (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
The man didn't listen, he wasn't afraid of any teenager.

Nick had left already, walked down the street.

(g2g)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((See yah))

"Let her go or else." warned Ryan.

Zoey decided to head to the park.

message 40: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
"You realize that all your doing is threatening? You aren't going to do anything" he chuckled.

Nick didn't really know where he was going.

(byebye)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Ryan clenched his fists, showing aggression.

Zoey sighed and listened to music.

message 42: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
"JUST LET ME GO!" Kendall yelled hitting him. The guy yelled, "NO" back and slapped her.

Nick saw the girl from the coffee shop.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Ryan threw a punch at the guy, his fist landing at his jaw, "Back off. I don't want anyone getting hurt. I suggest you leave before this gets ugly."

Zoey yawned as she took a seat on the bench, running her fingers through her hair.

message 44: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
The guy let go of her and growled deeply. He punched Ryan in the face and glared at Aubrey, who was feeling extremely light headed, like she was going to pass out.

Nick wanted to go talk to her, but he didn't want to bother her.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) ((Sorry. My computer stuffed up. T_T Then I got grounded -.-' ))

Ryan tensed a little more, narrowing his eyes in a glare at him. He wasn't looking for a fight. But if a fight is what he wants, then hell get one. Ryan glanced over at Kendall and then back at the guy before throwing a punch at him, his fist landing on the guys nose.

Zoey felt her phone buzz. She smiled and looked at the message as she stood up.

message 46: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Nick realized he was staring at her, he glanced away and at the ground a little.

The guy narrowed his eyes at Ryan, he pushed Kendall down. Kendall fell back and hit her head on the sidewalk, she passed out. Then, the guy punched Ryan again, hard before running off.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Zoey felt eyes on her. She caught Nick's gaze for a few seconds before he looked off. She frowned.

Ryan caught the guys arm and twisted it behind his back. He shoved him down onto the ground, twisting his arm backwards, "I'm gonna tell you this once, and once only. You mess with her one more time, you'll regret it." he put a little more pressure on the guys arm and then let go, watching him run off. He walked over to Kendall and frowned, leaning beside her.

message 48: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Nick saw that she saw him look at her before he looked away, he looked at her again.

Kendall was unconscious.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) Zoey raised an eyebrow at him.

Ryan poured a bit of water on her face, hoping it'd wake her up.

message 50: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Kendall jolted awake, "Is he gone?" she asked in a panic.

Nick walked up to her, "Okay, so I'm going to feel really creepy if I don't introduce myself to you" he chuckled a little.

« previous 1