Realistic RP discussion

Info, Intro, and Chat > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
Suggest anything for the group here, if I think it is a good idea it will be added.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Some rps that never seem to be realistically rped:
Vampires/any mythical creatures rp(Vampires are NOT romantic beings! They want to suck your blood and kill you! And the other creatures never fit their creature personalities.)
Fantasy war(with mythical beings, etc. People tend to go overboard)
Superhero HS(powers are overboard)
Angels and Demons(powers overboard)
Life rp(NEVER is realistic)

message 3: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Hmm vamps sound cool... Your a mod though you can add them if you mod them...

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ok. wasn't sure. I'll add them tomorrow, won't be on today.

message 5: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Natrual disasters

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ooooh. That would be awesome. Maybe like a end of the world sort of thing?

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I'd play that.

message 8: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Yayz

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Lynx wrote: "Some rps that never seem to be realistically rped:
Vampires/any mythical creatures rp(Vampires are NOT romantic beings! They want to suck your blood and kill you! And the other creatures never fit ..."

Any other ones of these sound good? I'll create the topic if I know someone will rp in it.

message 10: by Cody, Ninja (new)

If you do make the vampires don't make them modern or in America, makes it more fun lol.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten I did make it already. :P And I left it open, so it's just whatever time period right now...

message 12: by Cody, Ninja (new)

lol I saw that right after I posted.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten haha. I figured

message 14: by Cody, Ninja (new)

I have had an epiphany :D. Have you ever watched the (now very unfortunately canceled) TV show heroes?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Heroes.... *thinks* I think I've watched season one. Or part of it last year... maybe two years ago? Been thinking about continuing watching it....

message 16: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Well I love it and that would make a really good superhero RP because all the heroes only have one power :) and they all have disadvantages.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Yeah. It was a cool show. I'm just really unreliable with telly shows. lol. Doctor Who is the only show I like enough to watch completely.... hehe. But I really do want to watch Heroes again...
And that's a brilliant idea. It'd totally rp that.

message 18: by Cody, Ninja (new)

lol yeah they just all have disadvantages (Ex: and kinda a spoiler, Hiro gets a tumor from using his ability) so their would be no power playing and their is so many places it could go... I'm making it lol.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Coooool. :D Can't wait!

message 20: by Cody, Ninja (new)

:)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Trying to decide what I should do for my charrie.... cause with rps like that my fav "power" for them to have is controlling metal, and/or turning things to metal... like a Midas touch sort of thing.... But I'm not sure if that'll be good for that rp.... what do you think?

message 22: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Well considering it's modern times and how many thing are made from metal it could be pretty cool, or you could just do normal telekineses.

message 23: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Mar 04, 2011 06:43PM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Mm... but I want to rp myself and telekinesis isn't a power I think I'd have. I'm thinking I'll have it so she can control metal.... not a Midas touch sort of thing, but just like controlling it. Not making things metal... as cool as that is... but just "controlling" it.... Unless I want to go for something more like.... hm.... actually, telekinesis probably is something I'd have if I had weird abilities. lol. Otherwise I'd probably just have, like, abnormally fast reflexes with a slight ability to tell the future.... But I still like the whole metal thing.... hm... options, options, options.... *thinks*

message 24: by Cody, Ninja (new)

lol go with the controlling metal thing it's cool.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten haha. Okay! :D

message 26: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Shapeshifiting ok?

message 27: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Yeah most anything is okay as long as it has some drawback, like one guy from heroes could literally make a nuclear explosion come from him, drawbacks he had little control and he emitted radioactive energy which killed his wife.

message 28: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Oh, OK. HMMMMMMMMMMMM, I'll RP mine

message 29: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 25 comments Mod
How about a World War 2 rp?

message 30: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Mods can add whatever they want as long as they watch the RP to make sure members follow the rules.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Monk? We could RP the beginning part (make it up) then go through a whole episode with made up characters and TV show characters. When the 'show' ends, (if it ends), we could start a new one in a new topic? Or however else? Maybe?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten anyone here like doctor who?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Nobody? O.O Doctor? Donna? Rose? Martha? None of those names ring a bell? Sad... so sad... that would have been an awesome rp....

message 34: by Cody, Ninja (new)

I know some of our other members must but I don't...

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten It's a British telly show. Doctor Who. Been around for quite a while. Since around the 50s. they recently started it up again. It's flippin' awesome.

message 36: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Right here. Used to watch the old ones with my sis Tabitha. Then we moved to the U.S.A and I kinda stopped watching them.

message 37: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Demonic ~The Undertaker's Assistant~ wrote: "How about a World War 2 rp?"

That sounds pretty cool.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten do you think a Doctor Who rp would be cool?

message 39: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Can everyone please vote on the poll that's been up for some time it will help make this group more awesome.

(I am also sending this as a message to all group members)

message 40: by Arby (new)

Arby (xblackheart7x) | 32 comments The Walking Dead RP (aka a zombie apocalypse type rp).

message 41: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Yes! Zombies sounds awesome! But we need rules. Remember this is realistic.