Realistic RP discussion

Historic Rps > Feudal Japanese RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 267 (267 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
((Based in Japan during the later half of the Heian period))

message 2: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Mar 11, 2011 09:12AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Akemi set down the newly made pot. She stood up and began walking toward the the sword maker's shop. He had sent his apprentice to come get her a bit earlier to tell her to come and help build up the huge furnace that would be used blend and heat the metal used to make the swords.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto moved through the shadows. It was growing late. He was on his way to a get a new mission, worth lots of money, as he was told. Lots.

message 4: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Takeo bows to his lord Shigeru, "My lord" he mutters.

message 5: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Mar 18, 2011 06:18PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto adjusted the pack on his back, approaching the castle he was to meet the man at. Or, at least, he planned to meet the man at. ' A moat. Nooo problem,' he thought, climbing a bamboo tree and letting it bend, lowering himself across the moat. ((ok, the moat thing i definitely stole from a book... i guess you could also say i stole the ninja having a pack too, at least, i read that in it, not that it is probably only in that one book...))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((and my character's names are from a japanese name website...))

message 7: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Takeo and Shigeru are both from the Tales of the Otori trilogy... I don't know what to do.))

message 8: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Mar 18, 2011 06:27PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((I haven't read those books. Is Shigeru a highly positioned person? Haruto could attempt to murder him, or Takeo.))

message 9: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Shigeru is the Shogun (in the rp not the book) and Takeo is his adopted son))

message 10: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Mar 18, 2011 06:43PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((ok...))
He scaled the wall and climbed up to the man's window. Haruto hung there, listening, listening. 'he's sound asleep.' he determined. He climbed into the room, weary to go slowly in case there were things on the floor to keep out those who were not wanted in. There was none, and he proceeded to the man's bed, lit the oil lamp that sat beside it, waking the man. He woke, startled...

..."Kill the Shogun." The man said, and Haruto bowed, climbing back out through the window.

message 11: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Father" he mutters "Stand my son" Shigeru answers. Takeo stands up and looks at his adopted father.

message 12: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Mar 18, 2011 07:11PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto climbed over the moat using the same tactics he had before. He looked at the moon, figuring there was still time tonight for action, whether just scouting out the perimeter or performing the deed.

message 13: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"What do you need me to do" Takeo asks his father.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto headed for the place of the Shogun.

((what is his (home?) like?))

message 15: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((A large Japanese castle something like this http://www.teachenglishinasia.net/fil... ))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((ok, thanks. :) ))
...He could see the castle off in the moonlight, it wasn't very far away...

message 17: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"I don't need anything I just want to talk to you" Shigeru answers, Takeo smiles at him.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto approached the outer wall, and began to circle the building, taking note of the shape, the height, any windows and rooms he saw, and the surrounding area.

message 19: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"About what" takeo asks sitting down and easing his hand on his sword handle.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments When he became well satisfied with the outer layouts of the place, be began to scale the wall.

message 21: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Nothing just how have you been" Shigeru asks, "Not much campaigning for you" Takeo answers.

message 22: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Mar 18, 2011 08:18PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments The ninja climbed into an empty room through a window in the lowest row of windows.

message 24: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Shigeru laughs "It is because of you that I hold my current lands" Takeo smiles "Thanks lord"

message 25: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Mar 19, 2011 10:59AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto made his way towered the door of that room.

message 26: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Shigeru turns around and pours some tea for the two of them.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments He creeped into the hall, moving silently along the walls.

((Is creeped even a word? People use it, but the computer doesn't seem to recognize it...))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments He stopped outside of a room in which he heard voices, and smelled the sent of tea. Silently, he stood, listening.

message 29: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((I dunno lol))
Takeo stands up "did you hear that" he asks his hand falling to his sword.

message 30: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Mar 19, 2011 01:39PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((If there are shadows in the hall/is a shadow in the hall:))
Haruto backed slowly into a shadow.
((If there are no shadows in the hall))
Haruto's hand moved to a pouch around his waist.

message 31: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Let's go with shadows))

He draws his sword and approaches the thin door.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto remained completely still, sensing a person coming toward the door.

message 33: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Shigeru draws his sword as well but stays back. Takeo slowly opens the door and looks out.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto held his breath, standing completely still. He was clothed in dark blue from head to foot, blending in well with the darkness.

message 35: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Takeo grabs a lantern from a table in the room and holds it out into the hall way.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto grabs some pepper from a pouch at his side, throwing it at Takeo, and sets off running.

message 37: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Takeo turns his head quickly shielding his eyes then takes after Haruto, Shigeru following behind him.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto glanced back at the two men in pursuit, pulling a dagger from his belt as he ran.

message 39: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Guards Assassin" Takeo yells while in pursuit.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto puled a few spikes from his pouch and threw then to the ground as he ran. They were shaped kind of like jacks, such that there was always and end pointing up. The spikes scattered across the floor leaving a trail behind him.

message 41: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Takeo stops in his tracks as he steps on one then jumps back with a slight cry of pain. "Damn it that hurt"

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto dodged into the nearest empty room and made for the window.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((if that's ok, if you want him to just keep running down the hall, he can be))

message 44: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Your fine))

Takeo pulls the tack from his foot and hops over the rest of them he keeps running and goes right pass him.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((right past him meaning he passed the door, or right past him meaning he is in the room with him?))

message 46: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Passed the door))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((ok :) _ ))

Haruto pulled a rope from his pack that had a hook at the end of it, attached it to the window, and crawled through the window.

message 48: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Takeo realizes he lost him he runs back to Shigeru to make sure he's fine.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Haruto lowered himself down on the rope.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments He jumped the rest of the way to the ground and ran into the night.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6