Realistic RP discussion

Fantasy/Sci Fi > Medieval Fantasy RP

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
((Not set in any specific country or land magic is used ect this is a very free and open RP but still no power playing or anything ridiculous))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((Is it our world or other worldly? Is there God? Or a god figure?))

message 3: by Maxim (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 7 comments (( Greetings, as I can see this rp thread has no background story, nothing that people can cling onto to start. I propose to make one, be it me or anyone else. And I want to ask your permission to create one. ))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((maybe we could do Aslan?))

message 5: by Maxim (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 7 comments (( What is that? Well, I personaly dislike making rps off of some other persons story. The rps background should be created entirely by the players. ))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((Aslan is the Jesus figure in Narnia))

message 7: by Maxim (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 7 comments (( Aha... sorry I still don't get what you mean. Hopefully this won't be another rip off of some other writers story. ))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments (( I was just suggesting that we use C.S. Lewis's Aslan as our God figure, but we don't have to.))

message 9: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Maxim wrote: "(( Greetings, as I can see this rp thread has no background story, nothing that people can cling onto to start. I propose to make one, be it me or anyone else. And I want to ask your permission to ..."

((Sure go forth and do it you have my permission))

message 10: by Maxim (last edited Apr 23, 2011 09:55AM) (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 7 comments (( Well then...))
The sky above the city of Dorlan was blue and cloudless, the weather was perfect, which reflected upon its citizens in the form of a positive mood.
The cobble stone road which was everywhere in the city produced a knocking noise every time someone walked by, it was also a part of the beatiful atmosphere of the city.
The church of (( Hmm... )) Gods towered over the buildings surrounding it, its golds gleaming in the sunlight. A building that attacted pilligrims from all over the country with its holy aura. The city was known mostly because of this one building.
However, like all cities, Dorlan also had a dark side to it. Guilds of Thieves, The Guild of Assasins and many more groups of this kind created mischief in the city. It was an unavoidable thing. The government knew of the existence of these guilds and even contacted them. They believed that it is better to covertly associate with these guilds than to have wildcat groups who operated completely outside the law.
In contrast to the relative civilness of the city, the country was tough and full of bandits. The city guards destroyed countless bandit camps every year, but new ones kept forming. Traders are forced to waste quite a number of gold on hiring mercenaries for defense. Dorlan wasn't much different compared to other cities in this aspect, which is why traders kept coming in and out.
And in this very city, the following events occured...
(( And begin the rp? ))

message 11: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Pretty good so far :) ))

message 12: by Maxim (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 7 comments (( Done. ))

message 13: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((Okay cool))

message 14: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Apr 23, 2011 02:37PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Makiru Nouri flew up to the top of a tree, where she sat down on a branch a took a rest. Hanging on her shoulder like a bag, there was a tiny piece of paper rolled up like a scroll. The paper was tied together with a piece of twine, and the ends of the twine were knotted together to form a loop that was hung over her shoulder. Her hair, which looked mostly purple and black with a hint of gold, was wound together into a loose bun, and partially covered with a piece of blue cloth that was being worn like a bandanna. Her dress was a cream color that was almost white, but had some yellow in it too. It had butterfly sleeves on the simple top and a circle-skirt, and the stitching was all with tan thread. It was made of some sort of light, flowing fabric. There were no shoes on her feet. Her skin was lightly tan. She sat there for a few minutes, before continuing on her journey. She was headed toward the city, apparently delivering the paper.

message 15: by sydney (new)

sydney ((No offense or anything, but why was it required for their to be a God for the roleplay?))

Alexa flew under the moonlight, soaking up it's light. She sighed, her toes barely brushing the ground. She pulled her gorgeous black hair up into a ponytail, she sweeped her bangs away from her eyes. The darkness around her calmed her wild mind, she couldn't sleep because it was night and it's her duty to the creatures of the Night that she stay awake. Alexa picked up her pace and flew with more speed.

message 16: by Cody, Ninja (new)

((It makes it more interesting it's not saying your charrie has to worship that god or anything but it does add some more RP opportunities.))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Sydney :D wrote: "((No offense or anything, but why was it required for their to be a God for the roleplay?))

Alexa flew under the moonlight, soaking up it's light. She sighed, her toes barely brushing the ground. ..."

((is she pixie sized or human sized?))

message 18: by sydney (new)

sydney ((Normal sized.))

message 20: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Apr 24, 2011 07:05AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Makiru quickly hid under the nearest flower when she saw the winged figure coming towards her. The girl she was hiding from was silhouetted against the moonlight from where she hid.

message 21: by Maxim (new)

Maxim (heavenswrath) | 7 comments (( Too many pixies and elves... Why does no one rp for humans?))

message 22: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Loncast ran through the forest in his barefeet. He stopped in his tracks when he saw a flying figure in front of him.

((During the Rp if my charrie is annoying and rude thats just part of his personality...he's a brat.))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Makiru saw another figure. She whatched from her hiding place under the flower.