Dreaming Restless discussion

One on one > Ibby & Carly

Comments Showing 1-50 of 340 (340 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (pick)

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Sabrina's heart thundered against her ribcage. She stood there, disk in one hand and gun in the other, eyes wide, breath caught. She was nearly out when she'd tripped an alarm.
Like an idiot.
Shit. Shit.

message 3: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments (Should I be with you, Should we no each other or should i be like outside or something?)

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (you can be anywhere x3 i dont mind what you wanna do, ill have her coming out in a second, so whatever~!)

message 5: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments Jake was walking outside, It was around 11pm, He was bored walking around, so he decided to turn back, he walked a little till he heard a really loud noise, an alarm. He turned back and ran towards the noise, he realized someone was in the building. Gah which idiot would go in THERE? he thought.

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Sabrina took a breath and ended up throwing herself through the first story window. She tumbled through the air for a short drop before rolling on the ground, unharmed, disk in tact. "Yes!" she grinned and started running.

message 7: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments Jake watched her jump, he didn't know if she was a spy, or a thief. He chased after her calling for her name. Jake wanted to ask her what she was doing. Not only that he wanted to know if she was alright.

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Sabrina could hear someone calling.
Crap.
She swiftly shoved the disk into her satchel, spinning around on her heel to see the man chasing her. "Can I help you, sir?" she asked

message 9: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments Jake took a breath, looking at her from top to bottom and back to her face, What were you doing in there? he continued, Not only that are you alright? he said curiously.

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She brushed her hair from her face. "What I was doing in there is classified, sir. I'm sorry." she gave a smile. "I'm fine, however, your concern is touching." she smirked to herself.

message 11: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments Whats in that bag? He wanted to know. Very touching indeed he said.

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "It's nothing." she said quickly. Too quickly. She took a step away from him. "Who do you work for.."

message 13: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments I can get you busted this very moment, So i suggest you tell me. He said threateningly, You don't need to know he said.

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She eyed him. He was from one of the agencies. He had to be. "A disk." she said simply. "And I think I do need to know."

message 15: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments And why did you take it? he asked, And why would that be? Jake didn't want to give out his identity in a click, he wanted to find out if she was a thief, or a spy.

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I can't give you that information It's top secret." she flicked out her ID card. "Happy?" she asked with an irritated look.

message 17: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments Jake looked at her ID, then looked back at her. Flicking his ID out as well. Nice, Spy? he said, but now he found that out he wanted to find out why she took the disk. Since you know who i am can you tell me why you took it? he said in a calm voice. I think we should start moving, there gunna realize sooner or later he said. as he started to walk slowly.

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded her head. "You too, huh?" she replied. "I took it because they told me to. It apparently has missle plans on it." she walked with him,.

message 19: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments Whose they? He said out of curiosity. Oh, Well they must be up to no good. he continued walking. Whats your name?

message 20: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "The agency. My boss." she said, strolling with him. "Sabrina. What about you?"

message 21: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments "Oh..Okay.." He said confusedly. "Jake" he said calmly. "Uhm where are we going?" he said 15 minutes after walking.

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She looked thoughtful. "I really have no idea. I thouht you knew where you were going."

message 23: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments "Crap, Well, lets try find our way back" he said. "You live around here?" he asked.
(sorry for late reply, shower then dinner)

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (s'okay, im heading to bed soon)

She frowned. "I think I might. Though it's dark, so I can't really find anything familiar.."

message 25: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments "You don't mind if i crash at yours right? Then you could take me to your boss" he smirked.

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She raised a brow. "Is that a good idea?" she arched a brow, finding a bakery she knew and heading down the side street.

message 27: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments "Yeah why not? Its not like im going to do anything" he laughed

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She chuckled and shrugged. "I guess if you want." she replied, heading twoard her apartment.

message 29: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments He shrugged, and followed. "Wow it's almost 1am!"

message 30: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (gtG)

She nodded. "My missions usually run this late

message 31: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments (awhs byebye<3)
"Suprised your still alive" He laughed.

message 32: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She smirked and unlocked her door. "Whys that?"

message 33: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments Jake Shrugged, then walked in "I was joking" he laughed. "Nice house you got here" he said

message 34: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She shruged her shoulders and flicked on the lights. "Thanks." she responded. "Guest room is down the hall to the riht."

message 35: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments "Okay thanks" He shrugged, then continued walking to the guestroom, looking around. "Nice"

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Sabrina flicked on her kitchen light after stashing her bag and changing into her pajamas

message 37: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments Jake was stuck to sleep in with Jeans and a Singlet. "Going to sleep?" he asked, raising his voice just a little so she could hear him.

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (ive always been curious, whats a singlet? o.o)

"Maybe in a bit." she called back, studying the counter. "Do you want any coffee or tea?" she offered, putting on a pot of water.

message 39: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments ( OMG LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO )
(http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgur...)

"Coffee please" he smiled as he sat down on the couch.

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (OHHH!
XD i was imagining something more like a vest.)

Sabrina nodded her head and soon brought him a mug, sitting down on the couch with one of her own. "So tell me, Jake, who do you work for?"

message 41: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments (LOL awwhs :L)
(Uhm should we make something like he got fired or something then eventually it leads to jake and sabrina working together?)

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (sure, that could work ^_^)

message 43: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments Jake shrugged "Uh..I got fired a while back.."

message 44: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She raised a brow. "Fired... From being a spy?"

message 45: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments "Yep, But that doesn't matter that was long ago" Jake said.

message 46: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded. "My boss would like you." she mused. "Maybe he can help you out."

message 47: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments "Who doesn't like me?" He smirked. "But yes im sure he would"

message 48: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She chuckled softly. "A bit vain, aren't we?" she teased. "It';; be good for you to meet him."

message 49: by NightRider (new)

NightRider | 170 comments Jake laughed "I like you" he said in a friendly way

message 50: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Do you?" she smirked at him. "Why's that?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7