Realistic RP discussion

12 views
Historic Rps > Viking RP

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
((Viking RP based in the 9th century so in Denmark, this isn't following any specific battle so its pretty free))


message 2: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Lurch stepped off his boat The "Bloddy England" with a spring in his step. Today was his wedding day.


message 3: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
((Do you mean bloody? lol))


message 4: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments ((OH!!! I need to take typing. My fingers go all over the place. I'm in the 10'th grade and I still can't type))


message 5: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
((lol it's okay))


message 6: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments ((LOL)) Lurch walks up to his home whistling an old seamans song. As he opens the door he smells the salty meat roasting and ale in the air. "Good ol' home" he sighs.


message 7: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Galen sat cross legged in the small thatch hut that he considered home. He held his sword carefully in his hands, and ran the iron sharpener along the edge. A swordsman must be prepared at all times, unless he was asking for certain death.
And death was common these days. Other clans and families had the fighting fever. There was scarcely a hunting party where someone didn't die. Murdered by an ambush by the feuding territories.
Galen wasn't ready for death yet. He longed for the day he could join Odin's table and await ragnarok with the renowned warriors of the myths and legends, but not yet. He wanted to continue his life on earth awhile longer.


message 8: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments ((Can Lurch know Galen?))


message 9: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid ((Sure.))


message 10: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Lurch grabbed two loaves of bread from the kitchen and hurried over to the edge of town. He had an old freind to catch up with.


message 11: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid ((I'm assuming that old friend is me?))


message 12: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments ((Yep!)) Lurch bounded up the steps of a small cottage. When he reached the door he slightly tapped on it.


message 13: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Galen looked up, startled. He wasn't expecting anyone. The only one that usually called was Lurch, but Galen had thought Lurch was out on the seas.
Confused, Galen rose and opened the door. "Lurch!" he exclaimed, pleasantly surprise. "Come in! Where have you been and when did you get back?" He beckoned him inside and pulled up another chair before the fire. "Speak."


message 14: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Lurch smiled and handed Galen a loaf of bread. "I just got back from England. A group of settelrs attacked our ship. We followed 'em back to their village and showed them what happens when you mess with us vikings. Anyway I was wondering, would you like to be part of a great expidition?"


message 15: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid "Expedition?" For a viking, Galen wasn't particularly a great fan of these things. "Hmm," he rubbed his chin. "Where to?"


message 16: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Lurch grabs Galen "To an island packed with gold! We'll be richer than kings!"


message 17: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid "Oh, and that will solve all our problems," Galen said dryly. "But, seeing as how I have little else to do... When do we leave?"


message 18: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Lurch roars out in laughter "We leave at dawn tomorrow."


message 19: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid "So soon?" Galen faked uncertainty. "I don't know if I can handle it."


message 20: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments "Lost your spirt Galen?" Lurch teased.


message 21: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid "Nah. Never had any to begin with."


message 22: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments ((More people need to join)) Galen stood "Well, contact me in the morning. I truly hope you'll reconsider."


Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((will make character))


message 24: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid ((Yay! We do need that.))


message 25: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
((I made one... Now where to bring him in...))


Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((He can battle the flying ninja's and the winged wong monkeys.))


message 27: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
((What O.o lol.))


Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((You know, the Flying Ninja's and the Winged Wong Moneys. They are attacking the Viking Village. Not to mention the Albino Alligators and the Belgian Bing-Bongs.))


message 29: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
((Oh dear that sounds dangerous :P))


Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments ((Yes, very. But what is even more threatening is what has sent them.))


back to top