dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
Just a random spam/chat thread.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Happy birthday Cody! :D

message 3: by Monica (new)

Monica | 208 comments i didnt know it was codys birthday

well happy b-day cody!!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Happy My-Mom-went-through-9 months-and-labor-just-so-I-could-be-here day

message 5: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 25 comments Mod
Happy birthday, Cody, enjoy being another year older and another year wiser :P

message 6: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Thanks everyone :D

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Yup. You doing anything fun?

message 8: by Monica (new)

Monica | 208 comments your welcome XD

message 9: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Just dinner, not much else.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten That's always cool. My family doesn't do much either. I might get whatever I want for breakfast and dinner(but I'm the best cook in the family, so I still have to supervise...) and we might go out and go hiking or swimming or something. But we go on one good-sized trip as a family instead of having birthday parties or something like that. It's cool

message 11: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Yeah, we went to a local restaurant called Shorty's and I ordered an amazing 24 oz steak I ate 19 oz lol.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Oooooh. That sounds really good.... haha.

message 13: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Yeah it was really good lol.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten :) I love steak. I can't wait till the snow is gone and I can start grilling again.... I like winter sports, but winter can never beat summer....

message 15: by Cody, Ninja (new)

I don't like winter at all lol. I miss grilling.

message 16: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 201 comments Lynx wrote: ":) I love steak. I can't wait till the snow is gone and I can start grilling again.... I like winter sports, but winter can never beat summer...."

You get snow?! Lucky, I live down in houston, and it never snows. Only twice for the 11 years i've been in the U.S

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I used to live in Kansas but now I live in the Sunshine state........

message 18: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Mar 07, 2011 10:49AM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Haha. I like winter, but I like summer best. I wouldn't mind visiting winter... but that's it....

Yup, Ephraim. I get snow. I live way up in New England(and I really hope you know where that is....). Actually, we got a foot and a half of snow last night(probably more. not sure). It's pretty out.... still snowing hard though. A place just an hour or two southwest of us(over by the largest lake in the state) got more like 2 and a half feet.... everything is closed down...

message 19: by Diabolical Daemonic , No touchie! ...I have issues (last edited Mar 07, 2011 12:39PM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 25 comments Mod
2...and half feet....of snow.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry, I just find that funny. I live in Canada, and I get that at least once a week -.-

message 20: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Mar 08, 2011 05:00AM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Oh shut up. You're more north then me, and I'm only around around 3-4 hours drive south from Montreal. :P And it's added up to 3 feet now where I am now.... But this is after yesterday where the temps reached 40 and it was raining, and everything was melting, and things were flooding. Now the roads are coated in ice, and mounded on top with several feet of snow that the snow plows are having issues clearing off(understandably, since the plows are only another foot or two taller then the mounds of snow). So just shut up. We usually have around 2 1/2 feet of snow also. Not often do we have issues clearing the roads. But getting 2 1/2+ feet overnight, is a bit much. Especially when it's on ice. We're used to snow, and it's not often a problem. And you never said you get that much dumped on you in around 7 hours in one day, so just shut up.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps Silly Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUkpE1...

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments Sneeze if You Need To -- Silly Songs with Larry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpMchY...

message 25: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited May 16, 2011 05:00PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments I will be on my end of the year trip for school next week, which means that I probably won't be on Goodreads at all, except possibly Wednesday.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 348 comments must go turn the compost pile soon. :)