Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

message 2: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Thanks Lisa!

message 4: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Your wekcome!

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Pleeeease tell me how you do that!

message 6: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Mar 01, 2011 08:26AM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I don't know how other people do it, but I go to Photobucket.com and search for a cartoon or picture. If what I want isn't there, then I upload to my album there on their site. BTW, you DO NOT have to join to download something and joining is free. :) When you move your mouse over the picture a drop down box will appear. I copy (right mouse click) over the html option, then paste that long list of instructions to a comment box on GRs. They usually start with an less than sign before an a (no space between) and end with an I, personally, like the ones that move!

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "I don't know how other people do it, but I go to Photobucket.com and search for a cartoon or picture. If what I want isn't there, then I upload to my album there on their site. BTW, you DO NOT ha..."

Thanks Lisa. I think I'll try that before the day is over.

message 8: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Michelle, Cool. Looking forward to it. Like your new ico, BTW.

message 9: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

message 10: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

message 11: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments HERMAN, by Jim Unger

message 12: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I love Herman :)

message 14: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Really, Michelle. What would you do if a flight attendant came up to you on a plane with a parachute on and told you to buckle up? Hummmmm?

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "Really, Michelle. What would you do if a flight attendant came up to you on a plane with a parachute on and told you to buckle up? Hummmmm?"

I'd probably have to be sedated, LOL!

message 16: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Me too. I'd have all four of my limbs wrapped around her/him clinging on for dear life. LOL.

message 17: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Apr 01, 2011 02:42PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Calvis and Hobbs, by Jim Watterson
Photobucket

message 18: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Ok.... I'm giving photobucket another try.

message 19: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristicasey) Lisa those are great!

message 20: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I've tried photobucket and I just can't get it. But I can't get my audiobook to download either. So I'm sure I'm missing something......

message 21: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Revised, just for Michelle, b/c she's so cute. Note the underlining.

I don't know how other people do it, but I go to Photobucket.com and search for a cartoon or picture. If what I want isn't there, then I upload to my album there on their site. BTW, you DO NOT have to join to download something, and if you join, it's free. :)

★ When you move your mouse over the picture a drop down box will appear.
★ I copy (right mouse click) over the html option, but if this doesn't work than make sure you are on the line (in the field) you want then use "select all" - which will only select that line of text, not the whole page)
★ The word "copied" should flash briefly on that line. Then...
★ Paste that long list of instructions to a comment box on GRs. They usually start with an less-than-sign before an a (no space between) and end with an less-than-sign / a >
★ I, personally, like the ones that move! However, they can be irritating to the eyes, so I often but them under "view spoiler".

(view spoiler)

message 22: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Kristi wrote: "Lisa those are great!"

Thanks, Kristi! Glad you enjoyed them.

message 23: by Michelle (new)

message 24: by Michelle (last edited Apr 02, 2011 01:13PM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "Revised, just for Michelle, b/c she's so cute. Note the underlining.

I don't know how other people do it, but I go to Photobucket.com and search for a cartoon or picture. If what I want isn't th..."

I did it,thanks Lisa!

You've created a monster!!!!!

message 25: by Michelle (new)

message 26: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Apr 02, 2011 01:23PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Michelle! I LOVE the cat! OMG! I saw that one, but I couldn't read the title on the book in the thumbnail picture. It makes all the difference. Toooooo funny! (view spoiler)

message 27: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments funny puns - YOU'RE A MONSTER!
see more So Much Pun

message 28: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "see more So Much Pun"

LMAO!!!!

message 29: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments funny puns - KEEP OFF THE GRASS
see more So Much Pun

message 30: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments funny puns - Ghetto Collie Doesn't Have Quite the Same Ring to It...
see more So Much Pun

message 31: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments funny puns - Robin's Voice is Just So Honeyed!
see more So Much Pun

message 32: by Michelle (new)

I'm crazy about dogs, so you know I loooove this one!

message 33: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I do too! Just love dogs. Must mean you're a good person. LOL!
funny puns - I'll Take Mine With Extra Butter, Please
see more So Much Pun

message 34: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "I do too! Just love dogs. Must mean you're a good person. LOL!
see more So Much Pun"

That's too cute!

message 35: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristicasey) I loved the Cookie Monster one!

message 36: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

message 37: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

message 38: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments funny puns - These Boots Were Made For... Talkin'?
see more So Much Pun

message 39: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments funny puns - They Wake to the Sound of a Pin Dropping
see more So Much Pun

message 40: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

message 41: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

message 42: by Michelle (new)

All those dogs laying in the sun beam reminds me of my dogs!

message 43: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Michelle, How many dogs to you have?

message 44: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "Michelle, How many dogs to you have?"

I have three.

message 45: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments Just wanted to share this one as I start getting ready for my work week- ugh!

message 46: by Michelle (last edited Apr 17, 2011 12:10PM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments And this one too! (My Monday-phobia starts on Sunday, LOL!)

message 47: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments LOL! Love Maxine and glitterfy.com

...but not Mondays!

Glitterfy.com - monday Glitter Graphics

message 48: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristicasey) Maxine is the best! I've been obsessed with her for years. She's my idol. I want to be just like her when I grow up!

message 49: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments As I kind of, sort of get ready to exercise, I wanted to share something funny with the group!

message 50: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Michelle, Thanks! It's cute. LOL!

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.