The Haarsma Cafe discussion

IAAS - PJ's Tour News

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2008 11:01AM) (new)

Things are going great over at I am a Softwire! Thank you so very much, those of you who have supported this important effort. We have raised $8,000 so far, but we are trying for at least $1,000 more.

PJ's tour begins in September and runs through October. He will mainly be presenting at schools. If he is visiting a school in your city, please go see him. His presentation is so much fun -- not to be missed!

We have sold lots of t-shirts and are almost sold out of the black men's and women's with the silver Orbis symbol. This is an awesome shirt -- a MUST for any fan of PJ's! The blue tees and cream tees with the silver logo have been very popular with the women too. The black women's I am a Softwire tee with the pink logo is really cute and has also sold very well. We have put all of the shirts on sale in our drive to raise $1,000 more, so now is a great time to buy.

We also have several more eBay auctions to put up. The eBay auctions have been very successful for us. This week, don't miss "the shirt off Nathan's back"! We are selling an IAAS t-shirt worn and signed by Nathan Fillion. We'll post the url on Sunday.

Be sure to check out "PJ Party" for pictures from San Diego Comic-Con! www.iamasoftwire.com

Thanks everyone!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Here it is! Available on eBay until August 22nd!

Signed Softwire shirt HOT off of Nathan Fillion's back!

I am a Softwire has a unique collectible to auction off. Nathan Fillion, close friend of The Softwire author PJ Haarsma, is showing his support for the I am a Softwire project in a big way. We have an autographed I am a Softwire shirt HOT off of Nathan’s back! Just think … not only will you be one of the first to own one of these rockin’ shirts, but yours will have Nathan’s signature on it! What could be better? For Nathan to have put it on? Got that covered … or rather the shirt covered Nathan! Get your hands on a little piece of heaven…or rather Natheaven! The shirt size is XL adult.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...