Chicks On Lit discussion

Non Book Talk > Happy to Be Here!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 3 comments I'm happy to be a part of Chicks On Lit. An avid reader and writer, I'm looking forward to participating in discussions and learning what other members have to say. Thanks for this great opportunity!

Jayme(the ghost reader) (jaymeiltheghostreader) | 4844 comments There is a thread for new members to introduce themselves in the welcome thread.

message 3: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 3 comments Oh, sorry. Thanks for the heads up.

message 4: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2563 comments Mod
no need to be sorry we are happy to have you. Welcome!

message 5: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cyndil62) | 1774 comments Hey Roxy! Welcome, Welcome!! Look forward to sharing books (& stuff) with you!! Smiles!

message 6: by Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (last edited Feb 27, 2011 04:46PM) (new)

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) Welcome Roxy! Glad you've joined us here at CoL :-) There's lots to get involved with here thread wise; make yourself at home!

message 7: by Roxy (new)

Roxy | 3 comments I appreciate the welcome, everybody! I'm not too computer savvy, yet, but I'll have lots of fun exploring this wonderful group.

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) You'll get the hang of it in no time! And we're always here to help so feel free to ask!