100+ Books in 2022 discussion

2011 Lists > Selena's reads

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Selena (last edited Feb 27, 2011 09:16PM) (new)

Selena | 19 comments 1.Stargirl
2.Joey Pigza Swallowed the Key
Reading a lot of my classroom books...

message 2: by Selena (last edited Feb 27, 2011 09:17PM) (new)

message 3: by Selena (last edited Feb 27, 2011 09:15PM) (new)

message 8: by Stephanie (last edited Mar 20, 2011 09:05PM) (new)

Stephanie | 71 comments Selena wrote: "21.A Breath of Snow and Ashes"

Have you read the entire series? I had read the first two in the series back about 6 or 7 years ago and just recently decided to re-read Outlander. I am in the process at the moment and love the book as much or more than the first time I read it.
Just wondering if you have read the first 6 in the series, if they all kept your attention.

message 9: by Selena (new)

Selena | 19 comments Stephanie wrote: "Selena wrote: "21.A Breath of Snow and Ashes"

Have you read the entire series? I had read the first two in the series back about 6 or 7 years ago and just recently decided to re-read..."

Actually, I LISTENED to them on my Ipod. I have a fairly long commute and listened while on my way to work. I really enjoyed them and think about the series as a soap opera. It is not always compelling, but you do want to see what will happen enough to get through the boring parts. Echo in the Bone was probably my least favorite, but I still read the whole thing! Gabaldon could probably keep making these forever, because I know I will read them all.

message 14: by Selena (new)

Selena | 19 comments I'm 1/4 of the way to my goal!!! Yay me.

message 15: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (mandypants) Hooray!

message 18: by Selena (new)