Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Not a Book 0132210673

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Richard (last edited Feb 26, 2011 05:10PM) (new)

Richard (k3tonan) | 60 comments Literary Visions Study Guide for Literature: An Introduction to Reading and Writing

This is not a book! How should I edit it?

"Description

Literary Visions is a video instructional series on literary analysis for college and high school classrooms and adult learners."

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23746 comments Well it is Not a Book. Do you know how to do that?

If not, you change the name of the author to Not a Book and usually the title as well. I generally leave the title after adding not a book to the beginning, just for future ref. Make sure all editions are done too.

message 3: by Lobstergirl (new)

Lobstergirl It also says it's a 500 page paperback. The descriptions are not always correct - other sources will have to be checked to see what it really is.

message 4: by Lobstergirl (new)

Lobstergirl If the Amazon review is accurate, this ISBN refers to the study guide (the 500 page book). The reviewer complains that the videos were not included with the study guide.

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23746 comments Sorry, I should of looked further into it, not gone on Richard's blurb.

message 6: by Richard (new)

Richard (k3tonan) | 60 comments After further reading the publishers description it states the following:

"All the works covered in the videos and study guide are found in Roberts Literature: An Introduction to Reading and Writing, 8th ed. This study guide is salable to students."