Roleplay Buddies! discussion

Shape-Shifter > Shape-Shifter RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,600 (1600 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32

message 1: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 12 comments Sam was flying over the forests, feeling the wind in her feathers and the sun on her back. These were the days she lived for.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage floated on air in squirrel form, and looked down on the forest floor. She spotted Ashlea, but didn't think much about it and continued on.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Adage decided to follow her and stopped when she saw she had fallen asleep. She floated down, and pranced around her, investigating.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"What the..." Sage watched her, still in fs form. She thought "I thought I was the only human shape shifter..."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage squeaked.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage peered at her and moved her head to the side.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage followed her. She was wondering if she should turn into a human too...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage shook her head. She refused to eat the nut.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage gave up and decided to shift into human form.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage stood up and smiled. "Hi..." she said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"You didnt think you were the only one, did you?" she smiled.

message 12: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 12 comments Sam watched the strange exchange from the trees. Soon, she was human too. She dropped from about ten feet, landing lightly. "I did."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi!" sage called.

message 14: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 12 comments "Hello. I'm Sam." She said, holding out a hand.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi! I'm Sage. Flying Sqiurrel Ace!" she shook hands and smiled.

message 16: by hapˈhazərd (last edited Feb 27, 2011 06:19PM) (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 12 comments "Sam. Golden eagle kamikaze and... others" She said with a wink.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice."

message 18: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "What is this, a gathering of all shape shifters?" Arra asked while getting rid of the dirt on her face.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage turned around and stared at Arra. "Uh...Hi...come join us. Are you a shape shifter, too?"

message 20: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "What do you think?" Arra asked, smiling mischievously.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah... Just making sure..." Sage looked unhappy, but tried her best to get along with her. This was going to be difficult.

message 22: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 12 comments Sam smiled and quickly changed into her large bird of prey. She issued a large screech and landed lightly on Ashlea's shoulder.

message 23: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 12 comments Sam gave a small skwee of annoyance, but her eyes were shining.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage shyed away. She wanted nothing to do with these people. She tried to back up, to run away...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage ran along with it. She didn't stop, she kept running. She didn't think to turn into a flying squirrel and make an air-borne escape, but she satyed in human form...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage ran around in with incredible speed. She knew she could get away now. She just had to.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage ran closer to the bank. She ran on the sand, making it fly in the air. She returned to the side, where the dirt erodes from the lake tides, and ran on that. It began to crumble, and she noticed it was. She kept running, until...She fell in. Her heart sank. All was lost. She let herself fall, sink...she had no will to get back up to air.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage swam underneath. She did everything quickly, running, breathing, talking, swimming. she did go up for breath.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage emerged from the lake. She was crying, but you couldn't tell. She didn't bother turning around to Ashlea. She kept going.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage got out, and ran off, and switched into Flying squirrel mode.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage, halfway through her flight, decided to turn back to the group. "I can't leave like that...Even if I don't want to..." She turned around.

message 32: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie Arra looked at the chain of events as if it's a usual thing. She then, walked away saying. "I better go, you're all too careless anyone could have seen all of you. And the people ,seeing me with you, will think that I'm a freak like you."

message 33: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 12 comments Sam screeched her annoyance, and dove off of the cliff to show what ashlea meant.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sage flew down and landed. "Hey! I had to...do something, but i'm back!" She sighed.

message 35: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai silently padded through the woods as a panther, preferring to blend with his surroundings and have the ability to protect himself, when he heard a noise, he swiftly and gracefully jumped into a tree, though it looked more like he had floated up into the tree, he stealthily crept along the thicker limbs, moving from one tree to another so he had an overhead view of the forest

message 36: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai reached a small group of people and silently settled down on a branch, watching them

message 37: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((Lakai is in panther form))
Lakai was instantly on his feet, he snarled and threw the fox off of him, then jumped to a slightly higher branch and crouched low, eyeing the fox below him

message 38: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai bared his teeth, growling quietly

message 39: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((btw, Lakai is a rather large panther))

message 40: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((hehe just makin sure))
Lakai silently and quickly climbed higher in the tree, bounding from branch to branch, disappearing into the shadows

message 41: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai moved faster, he got towards the top of the tree and started moving horizontally, gliding along limbs and jumping to branches on other trees

message 42: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai whirled and was instantly in her face snarling and baring his teeth, his tail flicking angrily

message 43: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai stepped forward, and being almost twice her size, was very overbearing

message 44: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai grabbed her snout briefly in his teeth, not hard enough to puncture her skin, but not gentle either, this was a wild animal's way of saying "I'm in charge, don't challenge me" he let go of her snout after a moment and growled at her, then jumped down to a lower branch, then a lower one, until he reached the ground

message 45: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai crept off into the woods and to a river, when he was pretty far away from the fox, he turned back into a human and sat on the riverbank, his bare toes just barely touching the water

message 46: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai laid back on the ground and stared up through the trees, sighing

message 47: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai's stomach growled and he changed back into a panther, going in search of food

message 48: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai passed by the clearing that Ashlea was in, not walking through it, but around it, not realizing that she was the fox

message 49: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai jumped and backed away, not sure what was going on, he shrank away from the clearing, seeing that he was facing a group of unknown people, his eyes wide and innocent

message 50: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Lakai backed away, not knowing that this was the fox, he laid on the ground in surrender

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32