All the Good Role Play Names are Taken discussion

M RPs > Kidnapped RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 516 (516 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 2: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments Nate was scrolling the streets looking for the next one of his unlucky victims.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Lauren sat on a bench with a book on her lap. Her blue eyes darted back and forth as she read each line.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Tarra sat waiting for the bus and listening to her iPod.

message 5: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments (( sorry how old is terra??))

Nate saw a pretty innocent girl. He went fr her as a target he walked up to the girl listening to her iPod and said "hey"

message 6: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments Koby decided to find another girl as he was sick with the one he had. He saw Lauren and thought she was really pretty and would be easy to fool. So he went up and sat down by her and said "hi"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (16)

She looked up at him and smiled.

message 8: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments (( kk thanx ))

"Whats Ur name pretty lady?" Nate asked politely.

(( cause mines 21 and a sex offender so I had to ask to see. Interestng hahaha))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Sexygina wrote: "Koby decided to find another girl as he was sick with the one he had. He saw Lauren and thought she was really pretty and would be easy to fool. So he went up and sat down by her and said "hi""

Instinctively, Lauren etched away from the stranger, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "Hi," she muttered quietly.

message 10: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments "what's Ur name? Mines Koby " he said as politely as he could sensing that she may not go along with it.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She blushed a little. "Tarra."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Lauren," she replied slowly, glancing at him warily.

message 13: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments " pretty name I like it. My names Nate. So how r u today?" Nate asked trying to sound casual.

Koby sensed a trace of fear and said "it's ok I don't bite" tryin to sound sarcastic.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Tarra shrugged.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Lauren shrugged and returned to her book.

message 16: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments " u wanna go out?" Nate blurted out.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "What?" Tarra asked.

message 18: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments " u know later do u wanna well go out for like a dinner or something?" Nate said praying and hoping she would say yes.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "Lauren shrugged and returned to her book."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I'm good," Tarra said and looked for the bus.

message 21: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments What abrading there. Must be pretty good." Koby said to lauren.

(( sorry I didn't see the first one my bad!!!))

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Lauren shrugged. "I guess."

((s'okay))

message 23: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments (( abrading is supposed to be reading sorry ))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) ஜLissyஜ wrote: ""I'm good," Tarra said and looked for the bus."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: "Lauren shrugged. "I guess."

((s'okay))"

message 26: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments (( abrading is supposed to be u reading sorry bout that!!))

"Will u please go out with me tarra? U can choose the place and time and I'll pay. Wat do ya say?". Nate said really hoping she would say yes,

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I said no." She told him getting up.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((i understand. She just said "I guess."))

message 29: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments "Do u like reading?" Koby asked.

" Well tArra I actually started to like u and didn't want to come to this but u pushed it. " Nate smacked tArra and knocked her out and took her to his place to get some stuff before he gets started with her.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Lauren shrugged again. "Kind of."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Could you please spell out your 'you's?)

Tarra moaned lightly as she started to come to.

message 32: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments "Well that's good readings healthy. Wat would u think of maybe goin out sometime?" Koby asked.

Nate started to rush cause Lauren was waking up.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Lauren?)

Tarra tryed to sit up.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((You mean Tarra for the second part of your post))

"I would say no," Lauren said, stiffening slightly.

message 35: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments (( Omg I'm sorry i meant tArra!!))

Look whos finally waking up not nearly as much fun when u start when the victims asleep." Nate said to Tarra.

Cmon Lauren please it can be anywhere u wanna go at any time. Can I ateast have Ur number?" Koby said desperately to lauren

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Owww," Tarra's head was pounding. "What the hell are you doing?"

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "No," she said, standing. Pedophile...

message 38: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments Tarra I have many answers. Wat do u wanna know first? Wat I'm gonna do to u or where you'll be goin?" Nate asked heading to his bedroom.

Lauren wait. I'm sorry if I cane out too strong cab we just start over?". Koby asked pleadingly to Lauren.

(( hey nates a sex offender so is it ok wit u if he u no shows his sex offender to tArra?))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (STOP TALKING TEXT! This is ROLEPLAY not TEXTING. I don't even know what you just asked!)

Her eyes widened. "Who the fuck are you?"

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((There's supposed to be a quotation mark (") any time you start dialogue. So There should be a quotation mark before Tarra and Lauren))

"No," Lauren repeated, glaring at him.

message 41: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments (( dude I'm sorry my computer was messing up so it ended like that. Sorry!))

That's easy I'm Nate and your talkin too much so are you gonna do what I say or are we gonna have problems?" Nate asked even though there was only one correct answer.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Like hell'd I'd do whay you say, sicko," Tarra said.

message 43: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments (( kk sorry ))

"Please Lauren just give me a second chance. " Koby pleaded.

"Well it seems were gonna have a few problems" Nate grabbed a gun and rope and tied tArra to a chair. "Now your gonna go to my bedroom with me or I'm gonna blast your fucking head off. Do you understand me?" Nate said getting impaitient.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Her eyes widened and she nodded, looking at the gun.

message 45: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments "So here's the deal TArra. I'm gonna untie you and you are gonna sit on my bed and wait for me. If there's any funny business I'm gonna shoot you understand? Go!" NAte said untieing her.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "Why should I?" Lauren spat.

message 47: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments " because I can kill you" Koby said

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) ஜLissyஜ wrote: "Her eyes widened and she nodded, looking at the gun."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Lauren rolled her eyes and turned to go.

message 50: by Gina(: (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 36 comments "Lauren I'm not kidding" Koby said.

Nate went to his room and said. "here's the deal. Were gonna have asexual and your gonna act like you like it you mess up you die. Remember you have to act to like it. You are gonna start now." Nate said setting the gun in his side table

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11