Amazon Kindle discussion

Books by members > Shard Mountain - A post-apocalypse fantasy adventure

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Mitchell | 4 comments Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce my novel here, for anyone who's interested. I'd be glad to discuss it further with anyone, if you loved it or hated it or whatever. Here's what it's about:

Shard Mountain is a post-apocalypse fantasy adventure novel about three young men from our time who wake up in the year 2581, two centuries after a global war reduced most of civilization to ruins. How they got there is a mystery. They'll need to make the best of their situation, learning to live in a world populated by mutants, beast-men, deranged robots, and other oddities. They're not the first to awaken from the long sleep, but will they be the first to survive?

A fun romp through the post-apocalypse future, written for mature readers who enjoy sci-fi with a good amount of action, mystery, and a bit of humor. It's a big book at 170k words, roughly half the length of Steven King's 'The Stand', so it's not something you're likely to read through in one night.

message 2: by Clare K. R. (new)

Clare K. R. (clare-dragonfly) Awesome, I love post-apoc fantasy. Definitely checking this one out.

message 3: by Sheila (new)

Sheila I Love post-apocalyptic novels too! I just ordered a copy for my kindle. Thanks for having it priced affordably at $2.99!

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Mitchell | 4 comments Thanks, Sheila, I hope you enjoy it.