Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > WHO DELETED THIS!?!??!?!?!?!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
WHO DELETED THE SNAPE VS. HERMIONE DEBATE TOPIC!?!??!?!? WITHOUT MY OKAY, TOO!!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Not me! I don't even think there was one. I'll create one. Ok? and I'm deleting this. It makes us sound mad and unorganized towards new members.

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Hannah wrote: "Not me! I don't even think there was one. I'll create one. Ok? and I'm deleting this. It makes us sound mad and unorganized towards new members."

nononono...im gonna find who it was cuz i made a topic on it. i swear. clarinet friend commented on it and said she was on snape's side and arti and erica commented and said they were on hermione's side!!!!! ARRRGGG!!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow! Who would?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Erica wrote: "Can we close it at least? Hannah overrules me"

Close what? I overrule you?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

How?

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 26, 2011 04:20PM) (new)

How does she overrule you? I thought all mods were created equal!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha !!!! I didn't take that fr the Declaration of Independence... : )

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments clarinet_friend13 wrote: "How does she overrule you? I thought all mods were created equal!"

Yeah! I don't overrule any of the mods. Maybe for the spring ball, but nothing else.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments clarinet_friend13 wrote: "Haha !!!! I didn't take that fr the Declaration of Independence... : )"

lol :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I did that on purpose...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments .............

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, do you price items for the spring ball? Like hair and stuff?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You do? Will someone price my hair, oncce I put it on there?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yup. I'll price it.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'll put it on in like a few minutes....

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments your welcome.

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

heyy!!!! i guess i have to create another list :( topic closed

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.