Vampires discussion

one on one > Demonic and Ashley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 144 comments Mod
((So, what do you want to do?))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((i dont really care what kind of rp do u like?))

message 4: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

((I love 'em all ^-^, except the high school ones))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((lol okay so lets do like a idk u can pick my dog is pucking...ahhhhhh i pucked on my foot ill brb))

message 6: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

((Eww, that's just nasty....Hmm, how about a idk, how about a, ummmm, an assassin rp, where the assassins share their souls with a demon? idk))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((im back and not i my dog not me eww and okay can u make the charrie first?))

message 8: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (last edited Feb 26, 2011 02:47PM) (new)

((Sure))

Name:
Demon Name:
Demon Appearance:
Contract Length:
Personality:
Kin:
Weapons:
Powers:
Skills:
Other:

Is that good?

message 9: by [♔] .queen's armor. (last edited Feb 27, 2011 04:57PM) (new)

[♔] .queen's armor. ((yeah grate))

name: Kyoko
demon name: Akki (means demon)
real age: 10,456
human looks: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t9pl9Dh5gGQ...
demon looks: http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss...
conting length:?
perso: brave,tough,funny,smart,bossy,nice and yeah
kin: dead:
weapons: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1K4Zq8mPJSU... http://www.realmcollections.com/image...
power: can create lightning,fire,wind and water with her swords.
skills: good at fighting marchele arts has a black belt and yeah
other:

Name: Daisuke (means Great helper)
Demon Name: •Mamoru - (means Protect)
Real Age:200
Human Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Hmvqx2TQ0ik...
Demon Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/645942401...
Contract Length:?
Personality: brave,storng,smart,funny,mean,cool,random, and out-going.
Kin: none
Weapons: http://cellar.org/attachment.php?atta...
http://www.catalogs.com/info/bestof/w...
Powers: none just amazing fighting skills
Skills: fighting
Other: trying to kill Koyko

message 10: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Alrighty :D

Name: Jiro
Demon Name: Hijikata
Real Age: 9,999
Human Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs43/f/200...
Demon Appearance: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i...
Contract Length: 20,000 years (Contract length is how long you've bound yourself to the demon)
Personality: Jiro has a cheerful and up-beat personality, and speaks with a strong Irish accent and has a serious disdain for his demon, Hijikata. He often tells recruits that a fighter shouldn't bring outside hostilities and anger into a mission, and that they should enjoy themselves, especially when they are battling for their lives. Despite his sunny disposition, or perhaps because of it, Jiro is an incredibly talented fighter who throws himself whole-heartedly into a match.
Kin: None
Weapons: Twin Blades (http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht... ) and a dagger ( http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht... )
Powers: Shadow and Electricity control.
Skills: Stealth, tracking, and hand-to-hand combat.
Other:TBA

[♔] .queen's armor. ((cool okay lets roleplay))

Kyoko was out side.

message 12: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

The wind was whistling, biting deep into Jiro's hands. His demon, his companion, slithered within him, despising the coldness, the lack of heat. It, Hijikata, was cold blooded, like a slithering snake.

Disgust, that's all he felt for the demon.

Many asked why he had taken the contract if he hated the demon so, but they were always met with a cold stare or a bloodied face. He did not take to snooping questions, nor did he like to answer things he himself did not know the answer.

Get this done with the demon hissed, squirming again, purposefully causing him discomfort. I tire of this breeze

He gritted his teeth, drawing his prized, twin blades, dropping from the iron gate on which he perched, dropping into the Lord's Courtyard with but a whisper of a sound.

Steady, vessel the demon instructed, bending the shadows around his lithe frame.

Kill the mortal before they arrive

((Should this be in the past or in an alternate universe where there's still Lords and Ladies but modern technology?))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((umm i dont really care))

Kyoko eyes turned red,blood shot red there was no contole over it her demon form was taking over her dody,no way to stop it it was pointless for her to fight it.

message 14: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

He kicked open a door, pulling his white, faceless mask down, sword held and ready.

Only to find an empty room.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko smirked she griped her sword pulling iy out of the case she tapped it on the gound and fire sarrouned her body.

message 16: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

He growled low under his breath, stalking up the stairs.

One.....Two....Three....Four

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko smirked at some kid..."must kill....must killl" though words keept going though her head her long black hair was swaying in the wind.

message 18: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Jiro felt his eyes narrow as he took in the cowering man before him, a small girl, his daughter, perhaps, clutched close to his chest and a dagger geld to her throat.

Pathetic Mortal.. it growled, trying to push forth, only to be held back by his iron will.

"Daddy?" the girl whimpered, "Let me go, I don't like this game. Whose that man? Why's he here? Where's Mommy?"

Jiro growled, drawing his twin blades, "You had better run," he growled, stepping forward.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko glared at the kid. and looked over at jiro

message 20: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Jiro felt his mind pin-pointing, his hair growing long and an icy blue, his eyes bleaching white, twin horns growing over his mask.

"Let the girl go, mortal," it hissed, Jiro withdrawing deep within his own mind as his body became someone else's.

"No!" the man screamed, dropping the kid and turning to run.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko glanced at the kid "kill...killl"

message 22: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Hijikata jumped onto the man's back, spiked, bone tail whipping back and forth, claws sinking into the man's neck with a malicious glee.

"Goodnight, mortal." he chuckled, slipping the blade through the cowardly man's heart. "And sleep well."

[♔] .queen's armor. Akki smirked "well done" she said.

message 24: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Hijikata turned to face her, crouching on his haunches, gaunt face patiently amused as he removed his mask, black claws scraping the edge.

"It is what I am here for."

[♔] .queen's armor. Akki smirked and put her swoed away the fire starded to cool down around her body. "true"

message 26: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Hijikata grimaced, feeling his human squirm beneath the surface as the adrenaline and fighting instinct slackened, Jiro's hatred resurfacing with a sting.

"I did not know there was a hunter here, I beg for your forgiveness, this is your range, not mine."

[♔] .queen's armor. Akki rasied an eye brow "your forgiven" she said.

message 28: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

As his hair began to darken, Hijikata glanced around the dark room, and back out to the night sky, where the moon rose full and bright.

Let me out, you beast! Jiro growled, shoving harder.

Hijikata grimaced again, but growled lightly.

[♔] .queen's armor. Akki scremed and put her hand to her chest stupid girl

Kyoko yelled i dont want to be in you!! she yelled

Akki grunted "grrrr.."

message 30: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Hijikata sighed, melting back, allowing his white eyes to turn blue, blue hair back to black.

You won't get your way forever, child it growled, withdrawing for a needed rest.

Jiro looked at his hands, trembling. After all these years, almost half of his contract length gone, he had yet to get used to this.

[♔] .queen's armor. Akki glared her form starded to go back to Kyoko

message 32: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Jiro whipped on his mask, turning his back to the girl.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko eyes turned icey blue she looked at Jiro and rasied an eye brow.. who is he?

message 34: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

He stepped onto the terrace, sheathing his bloodied sword, bending the shadows around his legs.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko bliked and shook her head.

message 36: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"I'm sorry," he said to her without turning, "About the mess," he nodded to the puddle surrounding the black mass that was the man.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko bliked "ist okay" she sighed

message 38: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"Ah...I should be going," he muttered, leaping back down into the courtyard, silent as a black cat.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko smiled "humph" she said walking home.

message 40: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Jiro stopped under a towering tree, shedding the black clothing that concealed the civilian clothing beneath, stuffing his gear into a battered guitar case.

message 41: by [♔] .queen's armor. (last edited Feb 26, 2011 07:29PM) (new)

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko walked up stairs and out side in the roof and sat on it looking up at the stars.

message 42: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

He headed downtown, towards his neighbourhood, wincing as the demon stretched.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko layed back on the roof and sighed.

message 44: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Jiro came to his apartment, walking into the crumbling building with a nod towards his elderly neighbour.

Blind fools it mumbled.

[♔] .queen's armor. ((can thay life at the same appartment place?))

Kyoko clossed her eyes.

message 46: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

((Sure))

He read his apartment number wearily, pushing it open with a blood crusted hand.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko walked back to her room and down into the lobey.

message 48: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Jiro grumbled low under his breath, forcing open the second, inner door with a bruised shoulder, sighing when it finally let go, letting him into his dingy home.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kyoko sighed and sat down on the couch.

message 50: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

He strolled over to his small balcony, throwing open the cracked doors and stepping out onto it, throwing his mask to the side, raising his face to the air.

« previous 1