Alex Pettyfer Fan Club!!!! discussion

MOVIESSSS!!! > i am number four book or movie?:D

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shireen Zehra  (shireenzh) | 20 comments i saw the movie but i havent read the book so i wanna know if anyone cn tell me if the character in the book(the one alex plays:john smith) is lyke the one in the movie

Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) (ter05) | 44 comments To me, yes. I read the book first and have seen the movie twice. There is more interaction between John and Henri in the book but it's all pretty close to the same relationship.

message 3: by Wendes (new)

Wendes I haven't read the book but I hear the movie was a lot better =D

Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) (ter05) | 44 comments Movie! After all it had Jace in it. Whoops, I mean Alex Pettyfer. But then I imagined him as John all the way through the book which made the book probably better than it really is.

message 5: by Wendes (last edited Apr 03, 2011 10:10AM) (new)

Wendes LOL
I really wish he had accepted the offer to play Jace in the movie =/

Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) (ter05) | 44 comments He hasn't turned it down yet. And they have not cast anyone else. I am tired of waiting however.

message 8: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) wrote: "He hasn't turned it down yet. And they have not cast anyone else. I am tired of waiting however."

Same here =/

I havent read the book yet, but I saw the movie...it was total amazingness!!! :D I requested the book on at our library so I should be getting it soon...

message 9: by Wendes (new)

Wendes Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) wrote: "He hasn't turned it down yet. And they have not cast anyone else. I am tired of waiting however."

But there have been so many rumors circulating that he'll say no =(

message 10: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Its only because of all the roles he's been offered. But no one knows for sure until he decides what roles he's going to take...hopefully one of them is CoB :)

message 11: by Wendes (new)

Wendes Really hope so!!!! My life would be complete if he played Jace in City of Bones <3

Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) (ter05) | 44 comments He is no longer being considered for The Hunger Games or the Apprentice one from what I have read.

message 13: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Really?! I only heard that he wasnt going to be in the Apprentice one. This is actually very exciting!! :D It just gives me enough hope to think that he will take the role...hopefully

Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) (ter05) | 44 comments http://www.examiner.com/the-mortal-in...

If you are on Facebook and friend Cassandra Clare, lots of discussion and links over there to keep up on what is happening - which of course right now is nothing but speculation! I assume she will be among the first to know anything.

message 15: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I dont have a facebook...but my brother does and I just asked him to :D lol
She most likely will be one of the first to know. She is the author of the book after all..

message 16: by Wendes (new)

Wendes Lol, hmm, maybe he will take the role then...

Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) (ter05) | 44 comments I admit to being totally baffled why he would not. They want him very badly so I am sure have offered him a lot to do it. This has been going on for a long time and filming was supposed to start in April and so far only Lily Collins has been cast and she has said she wants Alex to play Jace. Pretty strange.

message 18: by Wendes (new)

Wendes Yeah and he must know that it's a huge role with a major fan base for both the series and him being cast as Jace

Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) (ter05) | 44 comments Seems like a no brainer,doesn't it?

message 20: by Wendes (new)

Wendes To all of us who love Alex Pettyer + Jace, it sure does seem so

message 21: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Agreed :) Plus, he already read the books and said that he liked them...so what the heck?! Just take the role Alex, just take it

message 22: by Wendes (new)

Wendes I know, please!!!!!!!!!!