Vampires discussion

one on one > Ashley and Corn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

[♔] .queen's armor. ((hey i made one for us so we can roleplay sky and wolf.))

message 2: by [♔] .queen's armor. (last edited Feb 26, 2011 06:37PM) (new)

[♔] .queen's armor. name: sky
vamp age: 20,000
looks:
looks: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_t9pl9Dh5gGQ...

perso:tba
crush:Wolf
history: tba
family: dead
power: healling
weapones: bow and arrow
other:

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Name:Wolf
Vampire Age:1
Appearance: http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0013...
Personality:Strong, protective over Sky, usually not very kind to others
History:He was changed a year ago when he was coming home from a friend's house, when a dark figure flew over the hood and off the back of his car. He got out to help, calling an ambulance, but once the ambulance got there, the figure was gone, and Wolf laid dead on the ground as he was starting to change. Once he was taken to the hospital, he had woken up from his death and went on a feeding frenzy, killing everyone in the hospital except for a small little girl, his little sister.
Family:Little sister, Estriel
Crush:Sky

[♔] .queen's armor. ((yay were did we leave off?))

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments ((Estriel had gone to work and Wolf was kissing Sky.))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((oh yeah that right))

sky smiled at wolf.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments ((lol))
Wolf returned the smile and kissed her deeper, wrapping his arms around her waist.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky broght herself closer to wold and smiled under his lips.

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf laid back on the couch and pulled Sky down on top of him. He ran his hand up her side.

[♔] .queen's armor. Sky blushing and kissed him deeper.

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf smiled and closed his eyes, laying there. He sighed softly and kept his arms around Sky.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky smiled unde his lips again she clossed her eyes as well and put her hand on his cheek.

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf yawned,"You tired?" he asked, his eyes looking over towards the window.

[♔] .queen's armor. "a little" she said.

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments "I am completely exhausted. Today has been tiring," he slowly started to doze off.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky smiled and got up and put a blancket on him she walked over to the other couch and layed down on it closing her eyes with a smile on her face.

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments At about midnight, Estriel walked in the door, quietly closing it behind her when she saw Wolf and Sky sleeping. She went upstairs and laid down, falling asleep.

Once the clock struck midnight and started to go off, Wolf shot up and felt his fangs grow, getting up and looking around the room. He walked out the door and walked down an alley, feeding off of about 20 people that night.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky woke up and saw that wolf wasent there she bliked and sniffed the air smeeling that we whent out side she got up and put a black hoodie on and walked outside.

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf stood in the alley a few blocks away from the house, his clothes soaked with blood. Blood was everywhere as he bit into another person's neck.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky walked down the ally seeing blood and wolf. her eyes turned red.

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf coughed and shut his eyes tightly. "Why can't I control my hunger?" he thought out loud.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky walked over too him with her hand on her head and put her free hand on his sholder "its okay" she smiled.

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf flinched and looked at Sky. He moved away and vanished into the night, blood covering the alleyway.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky felt dizzy she fell to the gound.

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments After he killed 10 more people, Wolf laid on the top of a building, staring up at the starry sky. He sighed and closed his eyes.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky's body was shaking she looked at the sky

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf walked back down the alley that Sky had found him in, seeing her on the ground. He picked her up and had her drink some of his blood. He then went back to he house and laid her down on a couch, laying down on the other one in the living room.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky eyes were closed and her skin was pail.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky opened her eyes and looked at wolf "what happened?"

[♔] .queen's armor. Sky looked over at wolf "what happened?" she felt dizzy

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments "I don't know. I just found you laying in an alley," Wolf groaned as he shifted his position,"I think I drank too much blood. I drank from 40 people earlier."

((some boy I knew since I was 5 just asked me a perverted question at school today....God why is Gavin so weird?!))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((lol))

Sky looked at him "oh"

message 33: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf nodded and closed his eyes,"Yeah."

((he asked me what size bra I wear... XP))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((Ahahahaha all my guy friend are like flatty! To me but I'm so not a faltty))

Sky classed her eyes as well

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments ((so I tell him,"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU PERV!" and i slapped him on the back of the head.))
Wolf fell asleep, the left side of his body dangling off of the couch.

[♔] .queen's armor. ((lolz))

sky fell asleep.

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Estriel walked inside, looking at the clock,"Home past midnight again, great," she sighed and hung her jacket and put her keys on the kitchen table, then walked into the living room, seeing Wolf covered in blood. She screamed and fainted onto the floor.

Wolf's eyes snapped open and he gasped when he saw Estriel on the floor,"Estriel!" he ran over and picked her up. He took her upstairs and laid her on her bed, then walked back downstairs and fell back asleep.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky was still sleeping.

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments ((gtg in a few minutes cuz i have to go to school.))
Wolf sighed and woke up at about 10:00 in the morning.

[♔] .queen's armor. ((okay))

sky moaned from the sun in her eyes and turned around facing the coach and a few minutes latter she woke up and rubbed her eyes.

message 41: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf sat at the table in the kitchen, drinking a glass of blood. He seemed to be spaced out, because he was just staring at the table.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky got up and walked over to the kitchen with her eyes hald closed.

message 43: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf heard Sky, but didn't look at her. He seemed troubled because his hands were shaking slightly and sweat trickled down his head.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky looked at his hands she walked up to him with a warriord looked "are..you..okay?" she asked in a shy voice.

message 45: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf shook his head,"I saw on the news this morning that the police had found 10 of the 40 people I fed off of last night. They're doing DNA tests of the finger prints and blood found on the victims," he drank more of the blood,"I-I've never fed on so many people before. Just thinking about how many lives I took..." he paused, putting a hand to his stomach,"I think I'm gonna be sick."

[♔] .queen's armor. sky looked around "well then lets get your sister and get out of here" she said.

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf got up and shook his head,"I didnt leave any evidence of my DNA or blood on anyone," he coughed and doubled over, throwing up onto the floor,"God my stomach is killing me."

[♔] .queen's armor. sky walked over to him and kent down next too him "do u want me to fix it?" she asked.

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 45 comments Wolf shook his head,"I think I'm okay now." He stayed doubled over,"I'm going to go lay down for a while," he said and walked into the living room. He laid down and closed his eyes.

[♔] .queen's armor. sky smiled and sat down on the coach.

« previous 1