Vampires discussion

one on one > Demonic and Natasha

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

[♔] .queen's armor. ((have fun))

message 2: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 144 comments Mod
((So, what do you wanna do?))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) (hmm....what do you like to rp about, I like to rp about, vampires, angels and demons, high school)

message 4: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

((lol, I've done just about everything, from Zombies to Angels, to Lycans, I don't really care, but high school has never been my strong point))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((natasha text me back!))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) (you rped zombies, lol. lets rp something no one realy rps about, what does no one realy rp about)

message 7: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

((I have no idea, everything seems to be taken! lol, but we could do something Japanese, like Yōkai, Obake, Shinigami, and Yūrei....))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) (are thoughs tv shows)

message 9: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

((Eh, this might help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese... ))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) (ok um...we should go with yurei one)

message 11: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

((Alrighty))

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) should our charries be set up like

name:
personality:
cause of death:
history:
other:

message 13: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Sure

Name: Ukitake
Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...
Personality: Ukitake is usually a very calm and somewhat serious individual. He rarely shows any signs of surprise and also has a somewhat bored look on his face in many situations. He is dark, foreboding, and has great confidence in all of his plans.
COD: Murder
History: Unknown
other: TBA

Name: Misa
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201...
Personality: Kira is a very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both her comrades and enemies should they ever get in her way. She refers to anyone she does not find interesting as "trash" and treats them as expendable.
COD: Drowning
History: Unknown
Other: TBA

Should we do this in modern times or in the feudal era?

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) name:Rozzy
app: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
perosnality:kind, sad, lonly,
cod:shot while on the way to meet one of her friends.
history:tba
other:

modern

message 15: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

((Alright))

Ukitake, he knew that was his name. He sat by a spring, thin, translucent fingers touching a pink cherry blossom in a gentle caress. It was safer this way, being there yet not, instead of taking form like the younger beings did. Safer and calmer, where no one could disturb your rest.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy walked around. A lone, no she was ment to be alone. SHe was never ment to be killed. She walked passed a spring.

message 17: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

He breathed a gentle sigh, smiling.

The world was just such a beautiful place. In these modern times, people did not take the time to enjoy the simple things, like the warbling of the songbrids, or the gurgling of the streams, or even just the gentle whispers of the wind.

They no longer understand. That is what he had been told by a younger being. She went by the name of Misa, yes. She had faded, like so much others.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy stopped and looked at the spring. It was beautiful, to her it also looked old, like history.

message 19: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

He blew at a petal, allowing just enough energy to send it flying off the rock it had rested, sending it free in the air.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy saw someone, she walked over slowly.

message 21: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Sighing, Ukitake stood, closing his eyes briefly to absorb the last few moments. They were going to pave this area over soon, turning it into a strip mall and parking lot.

How sad.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) that is sad

Rozzy watched Ukitake.

message 23: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Ukitake slowly turned, feeling the aura of a fellow being. At least it is not a kitsune he thought with tired amusement, smiling at the girl.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy smiled back. She walked over. "Hi,"

message 25: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"Greetings, young one." he smiled, bowing his head slightly, hands clasped in front of his oriental robe.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy bowed as well to be nice.

message 27: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"What brings you here?" he asked, allowing himself to take on a more...visible form, twirling a pale strand of hair around a finger.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Just walking around to fill my void of lonlyness,"rozzy said arms cross.

message 29: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (last edited Feb 26, 2011 12:15PM) (new)

He chuckled slightly, titling his head. "You should not think of it like that. You are free, have no borders, have no limitations, you should rejoice!"
Saying so, he spread his arms wide to encompass the surrounding area, pale grey eyes shining with happiness.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I may be free, but I had a lot of plans in life before,"rozzy said think of her life.

message 31: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

His eyes saddened, withdrawing and taking on a far-away look.

"Yes, we all did, young one, I lost my bride when I was murdered, and while she passed on to the other side, I was made to stay."

He straightened, smiling once more, but this time it was tinged with sadness.

"But you must learn to let go, it is the only way you shall receive peace."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Thats harder then you think,"Rozzy said looking around. "This place, it's nice,"

message 33: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"Yes, I used to live here when I was but a child," he murmured, "It used to house an orchard of Cherry Blossoms, but now there is but one."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Charri blossoms, I was killed under one,"rozzy sighed.

message 35: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (last edited Feb 26, 2011 12:29PM) (new)

"I am sorry to hear that, but at least you saw the beauty of the Sakura as you passed." he picked up the small bag at his feet, swinging it over his shoulder.

"You must let your anger go, let it flow away like the current of the stream before you. I have learned this, I am nearly gone....but not yet."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy smiled. "I'm not to angry, more sad and lonly then anything,"

message 37: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"Ah, so that is your chain. If you wish, you could travel with me, as have so many before, and be my companion. I know many, and you shall meet ancients in our travels."

He offered a pale hand, a kind smile on his features.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy smiled and took his hand.

message 39: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"Come then, it is never good to linger in one place."

He guided her away, walking towards a bridge, where a looming bulldozer rested.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy fallowed. "Why is that here,"she asked pointing at the bulldover.

message 41: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"They are paving this over, which is why I say it is not good to linger," he explained, trailing a finger over the machine.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Thats not right, why destory a place like this,"

message 43: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"I know not, this is not my era, I do not know this era. Tell me, have you ever visited the spirit houses?" His eyes brightened with excitement as he turned to her, hands clasped together.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I'm not sure what thats is, I didn't die that long ago,"rozzy hated to dissapoint him.

message 45: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"Ah, then you have yet to live in this world, little one!" he cried, pulling at her hand as he led her over the bridge, "Contrary to what you think, the spirit world has bases here, taking form in spirit houses. It is like this worlds...clubs, spa's, things like that."

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "That sound cool,"rozzy said.

message 47: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"Yes....Cool. It is beautiful, and quite strange at times," he laughed, almost like a child.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy laughed at his exitment.

message 49: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

"Spirit houses change locations constantly, you have to keep in mind, you must follow signs to find them," he explained, pointing to a solitary strip of wood hanging in a tree branch.

"See that?" he asked, holding an identical one in his hand.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Is it like a trail,"rozzy asked.

« previous 1