The Awesome Book Club Group discussion

Books > Least Favorite Books

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah*freak...* Johnson (immadinosaurrawr) | 5 comments Mod
Talk about books you didn't really like, here :D

message 2: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments Has anybody read Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater? If you have, my condolences. If you haven't, DON'T.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) what that book it so awsome

message 4: by Mrs.Bubbles (last edited Feb 28, 2011 10:48AM) (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments enlighten me...what's so awesome about it?

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ok what part are you at

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) wait you've read the book sorry 'bout that

message 7: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments yeah i have. And I think that the author could've done a better job, her idea wasn't too bad but the way she implented it was, uh, hmmm... not so good?

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) have you read book no.2

message 9: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments i'm not even considering it. Why? Is it better?

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) well grace almost dies

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) oh it's not as good as the first on cuz it switches off from grace, same, isabel, another person that name i dont remember

message 12: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments Oh. Hmmm... What do you like about the book?

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) it kinda cute, i mean same, pom pom hat its so funny, thats the first book.

i'm not giving away the second book, it's good in it's own way, red tea pot or coffe maker, so ranbom

message 14: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments funny, those are exactly the things that I found kind of...blah. But, each to their own I guess, right? So tell me about a book you don't like since this is the least favorite books section :)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) i'm i hate, bridge to tarabithia, living with wolves, speek or speech, never care enough to learn the name.

message 16: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments Bridge to Tarabithia...I thought the movie was okay though. The other books, i have no idea of.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) the movie was based on the book, I even met the auther who wrote it, my teacher fell asleep when we in the theater.

message 18: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments Haha your teacher knows how to express his/her enthusiasm, lol.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) her, she was drooling too

message 20: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments haha

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) do you have anyother least favorit books

message 22: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments umm, hmmm mostly the books i have to read at school

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) oh i like fall in love with most of the books i read in school, exept for maniace magee

message 24: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments i bet you do, beacause you don't have to read german books ^^ effi briest, don carlos(although that one wasn't really that bad) the list goes on.....we read books on complete psychos

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) I had to sing a german song on time in the districe festaval

message 26: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments haha be glad you don't have to speak it. The language is reaaaaaaaaaally hard.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) you take a class??

message 28: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments no i live in germany =)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) and you speek english

message 30: by Mrs.Bubbles (new)

Mrs.Bubbles (MochaBear_) | 16 comments yes because i was born in africa lived there for 12 years then i moved to germany and i've been here for about 6 years. Oh, and I speak Portuguese too, because I'm half portuguese ^^