Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > TIFFANY HAS 1000 COMMENTSS!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
YOUR CREATOR HAS FINNALY REACHED THE 1000 MARK!!!! WOOOOTT!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol mgslukd;hibdsayv 89q56

sorry my cat was on the keyboard

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww! That's so cute!

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

im gonna post a picture of her on my profile brb

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lawl...

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

if i can find my camera!!

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

kay got it

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

go check them out. the gray and white one that looks playful was the one on my comp. she's my fave. her name's bellatrix. we call her bella tho. the other 1ns that looks serious is ish. he's mean

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

u saw them??

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Awwww! I want to see them!!!! I love kitties!!!! I have three. Two at one house and one at the other....((Two of them are mean, dangit!!!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 26, 2011 09:31AM) (new)

oMG!!!! ((tHANKS eRICA 4 FRIEND REQUEST, I APPROVED....))
They are super cute!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I love them!!!!! My kitties don't look like that at all... They are mostly black with orange...but one is white..... I loved the tuft of white fur underneath...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, or at least it looks like it would be soft.... ((I have something to tell you. I'm sorry about the Hermione issue. I won't bag on Hermione anymore, unless we are at the debate thingy.... sorry))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hopefully you forgive me!!!!!))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm sorry!!!! I didn't mean to bag on her, okay maybe I did, but i'm sorry now! Please forgive me! I didn't want to hurt your feelings or Hermiones, or anyone else who likes Hermione!!!! I'm truly sorry, from the bottom of my heart!!!!))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Please! I'm begging you!))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Just say yes! Please forgive me!!! Okay: Hermione is awesoem! There, happy?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well, i was trying write quickly. AWESOME! there!))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Will you forgive me?))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Phhft?????? I get it...))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Cries uncontrollably for hours on end))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Stop!!!!!))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry....forgive me, m'lady...((Yeah, thats right, i'm going medieval!!!!))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!!!!!!!! I have like 311....*laughs*

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yay for Tiffany and Erica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh... But I have 311 points because I used the 100 free points and 10 others...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yeah, except you were at 4 about a week ago. so that's an improvement.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol!! i was gone for an hour and like i have 1000000 things to check lol!! i love kitties too :) bella always sleeps with me (no not in that way! dirty minds...)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(I wasn't thinking it until you mentioned it...)
Lawl!!!!!!!!!

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...I know. So......

message 36: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
clarinet_friend13 wrote: "(I wasn't thinking it until you mentioned it...)
Lawl!!!!!!!!!"

same

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "lol!! i was gone for an hour and like i have 1000000 things to check lol!! i love kitties too :) bella always sleeps with me (no not in that way! dirty minds...)"

lol. I have a very irtyd mind.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.