RP.....What else can I say? discussion

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
~*~*~*~**~~

The Lonely Angel Lizzy looked out over the park and smiled.She loved it here.

The Lonely Angel Lizzy looked down from her perch on the slide and smiled.A girl was here.She changeed into her dog form, she didnt have a collar.She slid down and ran up to Cammie.She sat down next to her and looked up.

The Lonely Angel Lizzy barked happily and curled up.She laid down in her ball at Cammie's feet.She really needed to get herself a collar.

The Lonely Angel Lizzy panicked.She started barking angirly.She nipped Cammie's arm and wiggled in her arms.She wasnt lost.She didnt have a home.

The Lonely Angel Lizzy ran back to the slide and sat on the edge.She wouldnt leave her slide.She smiled a puppy smile at Cammie, her tounge hanging out.

The Lonely Angel Lizzy laid down and whined.She was starving.She was still too young to work and no one had stopped by today.

The Lonely Angel Lizzy started chewing on it.She ate half of it then got full.She looked at it and put her head on it.She would finish it later.

The Lonely Angel Lizzy looked up and laid her head back down.She really hoped she wouldnt go get animal control.She looked around and drifted to sleep on the slide.

message 10: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizy's head shot up and she saw Cammie.She looked at her and jumped off the slide.She went over to her and put her face on the ground.

message 11: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((she can talk while in panther form?))

She laid down and stared at her.She wanted to ask so many questions.

message 12: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel ((ohhhh, okie dokie))

message 13: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy looked at her and thought a moment."I didnt know you could shape-shift."Her voice was soft and sweet.She talked quietley like always.

message 14: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She smiled at her and barked."Im not just a puppy, but something must have gone wrong in my gene pool cause my mom and dad can shape shift into elephants."She put her paws over her face.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lise was digging in a trash can acrossed the park, her black tail twiching.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Wouldn't it be odd to have a panther in a park?)

message 17: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizy looked around and shifted back into her human form.She had on jeans and a blue shirt that said 'BEWARE I BITE'. It was her favorite and only shirt.She sighed."My parents told me that before they left."

message 18: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel "Lizzy."She looked at the girl with her human eyes.Lizzy's hair was long and probably needed to be cut.

message 19: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy sighed and jumped onto the slide."Well, as you can see, im a girl and a doggy.I think i might turn into that because i used to see this dog everyday that looked like that before i could shift.He died and the day after i could suddenley turn into a doggy instead of an elephant."

message 20: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy sat on the slide and swung her legs."So, whats up?"She looked on the slide and saw the hotdog from earlier.She left it alone, assuming it was already bad.

message 21: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She frowned."I guess you could consider me as a person who lives alone."She didnt add anything else.

message 22: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She shrugged."This is sorta my home."She looked at all the slides and swings."My mom and dad didnt want me.So they abandoned their little girl the second time i shape-shifted."She remmebered having to teach herself to shift into forms.She loved the park.

message 23: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy shook her heaqd and smiled."Its in the past.The park is my home now.And my friends are all the kids who come and play with me."

message 24: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She nodded and gestured to the park."This is my home.Unless it rains then its the tube slide."

message 25: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy smiled."I like you.You are a nice person."

((sorry, i wrote a story, it just sorta hit me...))

message 26: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel "You are very welcome."Lizzy smiled and looked at the clouds in the sky.

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 155 comments Mod
Wayen, in his hawk form flew over the park, his dark wings casting shadows over Lizzy and Cammie as he flew above them then he furls his wings and lands on a breach in a tree that was near them, watching with unusual blue eyes that no normal hawk could possibly have

message 28: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy looked at the little kid and frowned."Did you mean to do that?"She looked around and laid down.She was also very tired.

message 29: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She nodded her head."Good.That little kid comes by every week."

message 30: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy frowned."You could stay here with me."

message 31: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She frowned even further."Well the kids wouldnt mind.They love animals.Its the parents you have to worry about."

message 32: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She shrugged."They like me.Why wouldnt they like you?"She sighed, suddenely realizing the problem."Oh, well you could stay ummmm..."

message 33: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy frowned."The mountains?Like the cold ones or as in a neighbor hood?"

message 34: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel She nodded."I know someone who you could stay with, actually they let people stay at their house but dont go home very often.I could send her a message telling her you will be at her house."

message 35: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy nodded and looked around."I have to go find some paper and pencil and stamps and- oh ill tell you later."She stood up and turned around.

message 36: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Sovia was flying in her robin form, tweeting happily. If humans listened close enough, she was tweeting to the tune of "Tick Tok"

message 37: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Sovia fluttered down to the girl who was smiling. She landed at her feet and tweeted "Ode to Joy", something more recognizable.

message 38: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy smiled and ran off to find stuff.

message 39: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy walked into a store and bought the stuff she needed.She took her stuff to a coffee shop and started scribbling stuff down about Cammie.

message 40: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Sovia inwardly grumbled, and fluttered behind Cammie. She landed on her knee and began to tweet the easiest song to recognize, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" It was pathetic.

message 41: by hapˈhazərd (last edited Mar 01, 2011 02:23PM) (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Sovia looked to see if no one was looking, hopped behind a tree, and changed into human. She sat down next to Cammie. "Took you long enough, Shifter." She said, adjusting her sunglasses.

message 42: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy looked at her letter and smiled.She put it in the envelope and put two stamps.She wrote the adresses and walked back outside to find a mailbox thingie.

message 43: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "Guilty as charged." She said, looking over the rims of her glasses. "I'm Sovia. LIke Sofia with a 'V'." She said, holding out a hand.

message 44: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy found what she was looking for and slipped it into the slot.She looked around and skipped back towards the park.

message 45: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy got to the park and saw Cammie sitting with someone.She shrugged and sat down far enough away they couldnt see her.

message 46: by The Lonely Angel (new)

The Lonely Angel Lizzy waved and ran over to them. "Hey there!"

message 47: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((can i jump in?))

message 48: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((where can i jump? lol))