The Vampire Diaries discussion

Television > Six episodes Left in Season 2!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
Just thought I let you all know...that.

There won't be any new episodes until April, 7th as they are having to film them still!

I guess in the next five episodes we expect to see maybe Tyler return. For sure we are going to see Klaus in these episodes as some point and time. We might even find out if Elena turns?? hmmm maybe she will.

mind you this is only my speculations.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments FIVE!? Awwwwwww but then we have Season 3 to look forward to! XD

message 3: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Yes that is true! lol

But then there is a larger gap to wait for season 3. the whole summer.

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky  (bucktuskl) | 5 comments Graziella wrote: "Yes that is true! lol

But then there is a larger gap to wait for season 3. the whole summer."

Can't believe we have to wait 'til April. I about had a melt down at the end of the last show when I saw that :(

message 5: by Storm (new)

Storm (stormgerlock) I'm always sad when they go on a break. :(

message 6: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I know...and this is the second long hitaus of the year for season two. Season 1 didn't have two hitaus that long. correct me If i'm wrong on that :(

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments No they didn't. The actors want more breaks now. Hopefully it's because the episodes have more action etc in them.

message 8: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I thought they did...? oh well....

lol let's hope on that. I would assume they are going to have more action with the approaching of the season finale....:D

Wait...if I remember correctly they were beginning to film. Ian said on his twitter account that they were to start to film episode 17 and that was two weeks ago if I remember correctly.

message 9: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I'm kind of curious what the season finale has in store for us...

major cliffhanger for sure...but what would it be about mostly....hmmm

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments (Late reply. :D)

Klaus has got to be in it somehow. If he doesn't appear in any episodes before the finale, I think he's going to do a Katherine and TVD is yeah, going to be left at a major cliffhanger.

message 11: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

again :) lol

we got to love the cliffhanger though...

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Mmmhm. XD

But for the promos, they can't really use "The year of the Klaus." They'll find a way. :)

message 13: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

lol That is true.

maybe they will come to some kind of conclusion at the end of season 2?

message 14: by Miss Silvertongue (last edited Mar 19, 2011 08:28PM) (new)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments With 5 episodes... personally I don't really think that's possible because they'll at least spend one episode dedicated to Isobel... but anything could happen. So maybe.

message 15: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

that is true...alot of things can happen in one episode as we all know...and somethings get pushed aside for the time being...

I'm curious to see what Isobel has to say to Elena...and about Aunt Jenna's reaction...

message 16: by Miss Silvertongue (last edited Mar 21, 2011 04:33AM) (new)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Again, I feel sorry for Alaric. And the explaining and accusations etc he'll have to deal with.

message 17: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

yes...it is a hard spot in which he is in right now. :(

message 18: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I would like to share with everyone that....April 7th is fast approaching. Next week to be exact!

Get ready for the new episodes...because they sound like they are going to be pretty good!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Whooo yay!!!! Finally! XD

message 20: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

XD see time went by quickly...

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Yes it has. Had some withdrawal symptoms but I'm once again pumped for the new episode. :)

message 22: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 55 comments But i think that klaus will come on the season finale at the very end of the episode of how they did that with katherine when she returned.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Oh wow, that's about exactly what I said at comment 10. *whistles* XD

message 24: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 55 comments well im sorry that i didn't get to read all the comments...:)

message 25: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I can't wait to see Jospeh Morgan as klaus. I only saw him when he played william price in jane austen's BBC production of Mansfield park. but William price is a very nice boy in that show...so we can't really judge right now. ANYHOW! i can't wait to see him in the role. :)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Joanna wrote: "well im sorry that i didn't get to read all the comments...:)"

I meant it like 'great minds think alike'. :D

Me too! I've been meaning to Youtube him but I kept forgetting... I'll do it now. :)

message 27: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Miss Silvertongue wrote: "Joanna wrote: "well im sorry that i didn't get to read all the comments...:)"

I meant it like 'great minds think alike'. :D

Me too! I've been meaning to Youtube him but I kept forgetting... ..."

btw...Mansfield park is very good..I think anyhow...I love jane austen's works. ( I know off-topic now, I'll stop) :D

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments New promo out! It's for 'the six all new episodes'. And it looks awesome. :)

message 29: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

ohh thanks for the heads up! New Promo

was this the one miss silvertongue?

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Yes it is. :)

Poor Jenna. And I wonder what Damon's going to tell Elena.....

message 31: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I wonder too...he thought of a new plan...but I wonder what Elena is upset about.

next week!! 6 days left until New episodes :DDD

message 32: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 55 comments Is someone finally going to tell Jenna about the vampires, witches and werewovles in the town? She's the only one uninformed about the situation since matt knows, but not everything.

message 33: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I think she will be in shock just seeing Isobel she might not what to talk to anyone at first. (just what i get form the promo for the new episodes)

message 34: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I was just posting the titles of the new episodes in the episode guide and by the looks of it we will definitely see Klaus before the end of this season and in a couple of episodes. There is a picture posted in the Meet Klaus thread.

But alas...the title of the last episode of this season says it all (view spoiler)

mind you I hope these are the correct titles(check season 2 guide), I grabbed them off of wikipedia.

message 35: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Tonight is the night! everyone get ready for episode 17! :D

message 36: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (last edited Apr 09, 2011 06:10AM) (new)

Promo for 2.18 The Last Dance

all I can say there is going to be alot of OMG moments in that episode.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments So that means for now, Alaric has all the powers etc of a vampire? So if they stab him, he'll heal like a vampire and not die like a human?

message 38: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I suppose so....it all has to do with the witch. so probably yeah...if Katherine could link her body with Elena's then....it is possible Klaus could take over a body completely...but I don't know if that makes Alaric have healing powers. It looks to me that Stefan was telling Damon not to do anything that could hurt Alaric.

message 39: by Miss Silvertongue (last edited Apr 09, 2011 10:27PM) (new)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Near the end of the promo, Alaric says something along the lines of "You'll have to do better than that" and whoosh, vampire speed. I wonder how he'll feel when he get's unpossessed. If ever.

message 40: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

oh right, >< I don't know...it is hard to say at this point.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments I just want to quickly get to the Klaus episode! I love flashbacks; it's what attracted me to TVD in the first place.

message 42: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Shoffitt | 15 comments Random thought: has anyone else noticed how much time Elena spends slapping Damon?? I saw the extended preview for "The Last Dance" and she slapped him....which made me think back to the slaps I could think of in previous episodes:
When he tried to kiss her the first time (season 1)
The night Vicki died (season 1)
And I know she's done it at least once in Season 2. Poor Damon!!!! He puts up with a lot from her.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments HAHAHA!!!! That's hilarious! Now I think about it... it's so true. :D Lol, poor Damon!

message 44: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Now that you mention it...she does slap him alot doesn't she? lol

poor Damon! I wonder what it is about this time around though....

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments She probably discovered that Bonnie was going to die in order to save her or something along those lines.

message 46: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Shoffitt | 15 comments That's what I'm thinking too. Although what I would LIKE to see happen is the whole "oh, BTW, I brought your necklace back to you, told you I loved you and then compelled you to forget the whole thing ever happened." When are we coming back to THAT issue???

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments When Elena turns into a vampire. :)

I know it's probably not going to happen anytime soon and to be honest, I kind of don't want it to happen, it's sort of inevitable that Elena will become a vampire. Or die. I don't know but... I have no idea how TVD is going to end. It might be like Supernatural. Dean dies, come back to life (Hello Season 4), Sam dies, comes back to life (Hello Season 6).

message 48: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Maybe they will do it that way...@_@ we might get more info after the next episode...The Last Dance.

because it seems that Klaus is after Elena at this point.

message 49: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

speaking about the next episode here are some spoilers:

(view spoiler)

message 50: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Miss Silvertounge the question you have about Alaric is answered in the above spoiler. I just don't think he has the healing power though...:(

« previous 1