The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Television/Movie Mysteries > television/ movie mysteries

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth8921) | 7780 comments Luther the BBC series. Wow! Dark and intricate.

message 2: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Hi Elizabeth, I loved the Luther series. Saw it on BBC America. Did I read somewhere more in this series was in development?

message 3: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthas48) Loved it ... had it taped on my dvr & just finished it this week. I read on Wikipedia that they are going to do 2 more 2-hour episodes.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth8921) | 7780 comments Great to hear! Will be looking for it.

message 5: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthas48) Me, too! What an ending!! I would have been very upset if they didn't come back with more to his story. And isn't he perfect in the role!?!?

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth8921) | 7780 comments He is perfect in the role. Trying to think of another from several years ago Green?? Yound man alittle gory but well done. Maybe has wire in the title.

message 7: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Wire in the Blood? Based on the Tony Hill/Carol Jordan series by Val McDermid.

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth8921) | 7780 comments Thanks Donna. I believe there are several in the series available

message 9: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 187 comments Sorry, but I have to put a comment in these unused topics as far as I can figure out to remove them from my unread topics listing on my app. Have managed to delete them on the website but they are still unread from the app point of view. Sorry for being such a pain but no other help forthcoming in terms of getting rid of them. Katherine

Of u think the topic is valid again please comment.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 02, 2013 04:46AM) (new)

Katherine wrote: "Sorry, but I have to put a comment in these unused topics as far as I can figure out to remove them from my unread topics listing on my app. Have managed to delete them on the website but they are..."

Katherine, go to the home page of the Mystery, Crime, Thriller group and click on "unmarked." Look at the ones that interest you, then click on "mark all as read" at the bottom to clear out all the ones that you aren't interested in. It took me a little while to figure it out. Saves a lot of time. Also, click on the red-colored "new" instead of the topic to mark a particular thing as read. I hope this helps.