Eco Friends discussion

War....

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie What do u think about the war?

I personally don't see anything wrong with it, as long as we slowly make our way out. If we pull out right away, then we are gonna get in trouble.

message 2: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) Well, that is a hard topic. War, and peace....I don't know. Do we have to have war? Do we have to have conflic?

Yes, I think it is human nature to have war and conflic. That is why I always say that we will never have world peace because it is human nature to fight, to conflic, and to struggle. If we all just don't look down on other people or other things, and help others out no matter who or what they are, and see everyone the same and not different (in a bad way). Well, we all know that that is impossibable. *sigh*

I don't like war. War kills and I don't like it no matter what they are. Well, maybe you can't have peace without war....*sigh* I still don't like it.

message 3: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) What?!? From your posts you posted so far you sound like someone who is for Prez. W. Bush! I HATE him!! We don't need to be there! Not our problem!!! Unless, they attack us. Wait 9-1-1, duh. Well, we didn't have to stay that long. That is the problem with the US; we HAVE to save everyone else in the world, when we can't even save ourselfs! We can't fix our problems in the US because of the MONEY this war is taking up! This war needs to be stoped! I can see why you want to help them. We can help them AFTER we help ourselfs.

So you see my point, W. Bush suporter. This war needs to END!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie If the war ends "ASAP!!!!!!", then they are going to attack us on our home base, resulting in all of these deaths of sivillians. I guess what i am saying is, if we pull out, right now, we are going to have another 9-11. We are going to get attacked...again.

P.S. What is worng with George W. Bush? I mean, when being the president, you have to do things that you may not wanna do, but it is to save this country and the people!

I would definetly like to see you become president! Then you may realize how hard it really is.

And since you totally accused him of being a republican, I am gonna accuse you of taking everything forgranted. Your taking the president's job, way forgranted.

message 5: by Madisen (new)

Madisen oh no!

did you guy's here about russia attaking Georgia?

message 6: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) Yes! That is so bad. I really don't know what is going on. Do you?

message 7: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) But that was in OUR country not in different country!! First problems at home then some where else. I'm just saying that the war didn't need to be that long. We could have ended long ago. And if we did then we would have so money for things at home. And by the way it is not tecnally a war. We never delaired war.

message 8: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) OK someone find out the facts. I really don't know why (the REAL reason why) the war started and it still going on. Then maybe we can have our opions strait. And NO one say what they think what happened. They have to have a web site to back it up. So if we really want to carry on the debate then we need to know the facts.

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie All I know is, that if we pull out, 9-11 is going to happen again.

P.S. Violet, can you anwser Message 5 for me, after the P.S.?

message 10: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) How do we know that? Well, that is an opion anyway. We are not sure that will happen.

And I don't want to answer it. I was wrong to go it to policts. Sorry.

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie It's an observation that they are talking about on the news!

message 12: by Madisen (new)

Madisen ........

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie ...

message 14: by Madisen (new)

Madisen ......................

message 15: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) Well, maybe it is. And I'm NOT dumb!!!!! But do we have to talk about the politcle side of war? I know we have our opions about policts and I don't want to have eachother hating eachother just because of what we think about policts.

So if we want to talk about the war, can we do it in a way that doesn't create a war all its own?

message 16: by Katie (new)

Katie Wait, weren't you the one who started the politics?

message 17: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) I know, I was angery then and I wasn't thinking right. Sorry.

message 18: by Katie (new)

Katie That's fine, I was just confused.

message 19: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) ok.

message 20: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) You go Mollie!!!!

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) I think when Obama becomes president he should get us out of the Iraq mess!!I think war is good if not dumb but tjis Iraq war has done NOTHING!!!

message 22: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) Yah. Your right, nothing. He plans to get us out slowly (which is the way it should be done) is a little over a year. Which I think is very smart. (unlike Bush)

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Well America went will Bush because it wash either that or Kerry....yuck!!

message 24: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) Well, that's in the past.....Now we are going to have a better pres. Obama Rules!

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) uhh yeah right.........

message 26: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) *smiles and rolls eyes*

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Go McCain!!!!Oh I should give it up!!*sighs*

message 28: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) Yah.....Sorry.....

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) yup!!

message 30: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) lol

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) LOL

message 32: by Violet (new)

Violet (violetspring) =)

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) hehe

message 34: by Katie (new)

Katie Which ever president is fine with me...but I think this whole world shall start to improve on the way they treat this earth. You may be able to say..."Oh yes, I want this world better!" but unless you actually do something about it...nothing will change. What kind of voices in this group, want to be heard? Speak up..and we can come up with answers.

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) go Katie!!!*pats Katie on the back*

message 36: by Katie (new)

Katie Thank you!

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) your welcome!!LOL

message 38: by Katie (new)

Katie Ha Ha Ha!

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) LOL