Stop Animal Cruelty discussion

Heartbreaking Stories > Fish Eaten Alive

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel i dont think its supose to be alize and more!
omg have seen paople eat live octo pusses and squidss it gross

message 3: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) that is sick and wrong and cruel!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

the research and studuied were done. most fish that move on a plater are dead and just have muscle spasms and seem alive.
but this one did look like it took a breath.....

message 5: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) they do cook them alive--they wrap the heads in a wet cloth while they cook them

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 67 comments May: I think it was alive, it definitely looked like it was breathing a lot...shall look into that more though :/

message 7: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 67 comments Kat wrote: "they do cook them alive--they wrap the heads in a wet cloth while they cook them"

Wouldn't the water evaporate? :/

message 8: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel well thta fish was not alive, unless its insides can withstand over 1000 degree oil.

message 9: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel But this sorta stuff though is kinda a toughy subgect because some people eat live squid.
but you do have to rember a lot of it has to do with culter. im not saying that i agree or think its right. But for some people its how they surveved. (sorry if im ramabling)

*it was muscle spasm

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 67 comments Cassa wrote: "well thta fish was not alive, unless its insides can withstand over 1000 degree oil."

True that.

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) I don't want to watch the video!!!!!!! D'=

message 12: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel its fine its not that bad its jus mucle spams some peoplle go overboard wit this becuase they dont think about all the things that arnt known about it

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) *takes a deep breath* OK, I'll watch it.

message 14: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Just watched it. That was really sad. =(