Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Paranormal romance recommendations

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cyle (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments Hey everyone (:

I just finished the book How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1) by Molly Harper and I just love it to death. Im looking for a some more paranormal romance but with some spunk and comedy in the mix. I have read a lot but Im wondering if Ive missed some good books out there. A bonus would be another werewolf book but Im dont mind.

Thanks so much for the help!!

message 2: by Cyle (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments Thank you gigi! It sounds wonderfully hillarious!

message 3: by Cyle (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments Sounds perfect! Im in the mood for some fun paranormal romances.

message 4: by Cyle (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments Added that to my to be read list! Sounds like fun (:

message 5: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (mashbay) One of my favorites was The Accidental Vampire.

message 6: by Cyle (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments Shelly wrote: "One of my favorites was The Accidental Vampire."

I just read the first one to the Accidental series and it was pretty good.Do you recommend the second?

message 7: by Steven (new)

Steven Tudor | 18 comments The Accidental Vampire is also a title in Lynsay Sands' Argeneau series. I highly recommend this series if you like light hearted vampire stories with a slight twist.

message 8: by Cyle (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments Thanks steven I have read that series and love it (:

message 9: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Also Shelly Laurenston's series--the Magnus Pack and the Pride books are very funny. There are not just were-wolves--but were-bears, were-cheetahs, were-lions, were-foxes (sneaky little con artists this species) were-wild dogs, were. . . . Well, you get the idea. :o)

Nina Bangs also has some very funny books--any of them with Sparkle Stardust and Ganymede are good.

Lynsay Sands has some funny series too.

So does Tanya Huff

Not all of these authors have weres in them, but they still have some funny series.

Christen (GoldiloxReads) | 57 comments Has anyone read this series? The Accidental Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, #1) by Angie Fox

I just picked up the first three in the series for 1.99 each, but I'm nervous because I usually don't read the 'lighter' UF and PNR stuff.

message 11: by Cyle (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments Christen wrote: "Has anyone read this series? The Accidental Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, #1) by Angie Fox

I just picked up the first three in the series for 1.99 each, but I'm nervous because I usually don't read the 'lighter..."

I read it and the most interesting thing about it was the dog so funny! It was an iffy book to me I just couldnt get into but some people I know really enjoyed it

message 12: by Cyle (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Also Shelly Laurenston's series--the Magnus Pack and the Pride books are very funny. There are not just were-wolves--but were-bears, were-cheetahs, were-lions, were-foxes (sneaky li..."

Ive never heard of shelly Laurenston but I read the synopsis for her series and they sound fun! Thanks Im always looking for a new author. Im a big fan of shifters to so thats a bonus!

message 13: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 13 comments Kristen wrote: "Hey everyone (:

I just finished the book How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1) by Molly Harper and I just love it to death. Im looking for a some more paranormal romance but with some spunk and..."

Have you read Molly Harper's other books? They're about vamps, not wolves, but still hilarious.

message 14: by C.V. (last edited Feb 27, 2011 02:59AM) (new)

message 15: by Cyle (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments Sabrina wrote: "Kristen wrote: "Hey everyone (:

I just finished the book How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1) by Molly Harper and I just love it to death. Im looking for a some more paranormal romance but wit..."

Yes I have an unfortunatly I couldnt get into it ...

message 16: by Karma (new)

Karma Kristen wrote: "Hey everyone (:

I just finished the book How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1) by Molly Harper and I just love it to death. Im looking for a some more paranormal romance but with some spunk and..."

Have you read any other Molly Harper books? I just finished her first 3 Jane Jameson books and they were awesome! I listened to them on audiobooks and the narrator is the best I've ever heard.

message 17: by Cyle (new)

Cyle (seeingnightreviews) | 38 comments Katie wrote: "Kristen wrote: "Hey everyone (:

I just finished the book How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1) by Molly Harper and I just love it to death. Im looking for a some more paranormal romance but wit..."

I read the first one but i just couldnt get into it but maybe I should give it another shot.