Lorien Legacies discussion

Roleplay > Roleplay: Planet Earth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 649 (649 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 210 comments Mod
Start

message 2: by s-hastings (last edited Mar 18, 2011 04:55PM) (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 215 comments Mod
Aurdel Folan pulled up her hood, getting out of her Guardian, Joanna's, car and heading into the rain storm towards the school. She knew that as a Lorian that didn't want to get noticed or discovered, being late for school was a pretty poor thing to do. She opened the door and went into the nearly empty halls.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie ran into class and took a seat in the back

message 4: by s-hastings (last edited Mar 18, 2011 04:56PM) (new)

Dempsey Bingham drummed her fingers on her desk and slumped in her chair, staring blankly at the chalkboard. It bore the words 'Welcome, Luc Cafferty from Philidelphia!'. Since this town was small, having a new kid - along with the other new gir, Aurdel Something-or-Another - that had joined the school was huge. Escpecially since there was more than one. And the staff made sure that they were made right at home. Too bad they didn't do that for the other students.

message 5: by s-hastings (new)

Luc Cafferty took his seat next to a blonde girl - Dempsey, she had been called during role call - then looked at the board that welcomed him to the school. He shook his head, knowing that this was the last thing he wanted. To be overly noticed. He had hoped that he had just trickled into the school, uncared about or noticed. Apparently, this was not the town for these kind of arrivals. He had noticed Aurdel Folan's face in the crowd of students at orientation a few days ago, but had not gotten a chance to speak with her. They were not close friends, not friends at all, but they knew of each other and could have each other's backs when nessisary. She was probably avoiding him, Luc thought as he eyed Dempsey, her blank stare at his name on the chalkboard.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie sighed and looked out the window

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Natalies sigh madeMarla glance up from her book. Following Natalies glance, she looked out the window into the pouring rain. Then Natalie turned and looked at the board and stiffened. Marla followed her glance to the board reading "Welcome Luc Cafferty from New York" then glanced at the new boy. There was somthing different about him....somthing weird. She nugged Natalie and nodded towards the board then Luc and by Natalies look, she knew they were both thinkning the same thing.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie looked at Marla and nodded

message 9: by s-hastings (new)

Luc sighed and stretched in his seat. Dempsey looked over at him, "Not real happy about the huge welcome, are you?" She asked. Luc shrugged, "I'm not just the type that wants to be noticed." He answered.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Marla thought quickly. If Luc really was one of them, she and Natalie would be the ones to know. But what about the other girl, Audrel-whatever? was she to? Man she was just glad she had Natalie to talk to.

message 11: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 210 comments Mod
The windows of the truck didn't fit it. They were sleek and glossy, tinted black, while the truck was an old chevrolet that backfired when it was parked. But no one seemed to notice it, they were all inside the school as it parked in an empty spot in the lot. The door opened, and a girl stepped out, shaking hair (already wet from the rain) out of her piercing blue eyes and grabbing her bag before starting into the school. The office was right by the front door, and the principal was expecting her, even though the girl's mother had only called and arranged things that morning. He handed her a class schedule and wished her luck, and Lume Harp turned around and walked to her first class. She pushed the door open and stood there, hesitating for a split second, before gracefully floating to the stunned teacher and handing him a piece of paper before turning on her toes like a dancer and going to the empty seat next to Luc.

message 12: by s-hastings (new)

Luc noticed a blonde girl drop into the seat next to him, soaked to the skin. His dark eyes took her in and he cocked his head to the side.

Dempsey noticed Lume, a girl that she didn't know very well, sit next to Luc. "So new guy, shall I call you Luc?"

message 13: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Lume felt Luc's eyes on her and turned, whipping her head around and spraying water everywhere. Her eyes scanned his face, brows creasing.

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Marla couldnt believe all the new people today! She wondered how many of them were one of THEM. "Lot's of new people, huh?" Matt said as he slid in to the seat next to her. She smiled. Matt had been her friend since kindergarten. even though he was popualr, they were still friends. "Yeah I cant beleive it!" Then he gave me 'the look'. The look that ment "Are they them? Does this have to do with Lorien?" Maby part of the reason they had stayed friends through Matt's move to the popular table, was because he was one, ok the only earthling (at least that Marla knew about) knew about Lorien. She and Natalie had agreed to tell him last year when he had witnessed them developing their legacies. She nodded. "Thats what i was just wondering" he smiled, and turned to face their teacher.

message 15: by s-hastings (new)

Luc brushed some water from his face. He turned away and looked over at Dempsey, "Sure. Why not?" He asked. He refocused on the board in front of him.

Aurdel got into the classroom, taking her seat by the window and avoiding stares.

message 16: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Lume frowned and turned away from Luc, wondering. There was something so familiar about him, so...Lorien. Was he one of them?

message 17: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Marla still couldnt believe it. Droning out her teachers words, she began to think. Lume, Audrel and Luc were all new here, all in the same day, all in the same class. The same class, I might add, that had two other Loriens. That made five. Even if she and Natalie were 12 and Audrel looked around 18, they were all (probably) Loriens. Wich ment they had to have come from Lorien more recently. She had heard about the 9 who came to Earth before them, and they were all...well no one knew, but they wernt young any more. We were the new generation of Loriens-on-earth. So how did 5 of us end up in the same school in a little town in Ohio? certenly it wasnt a coincidence.....was it?

message 18: by s-hastings (new)

Luc tried to just concentrate on being nothing; unnoticed. He furrowed his eyebrows as he kept his gaze forward.

Aurdel sighed and opened her notebook, beginning to doodle.

message 19: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Lume sighed, pulling out her sketchbook under the desk and working on her sketch of Lisabet. It looked almost like a photograph.

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Class was nearing to an end. Marla couldnt take it any longer. She felt like she was going to explode. She had to be very careful so she wouldnt break anything with her telekinisis. She decided. She was going to talk to them after school. But wich one?

message 21: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

((I'm sorry, I have to go. Please don't do anything major while I'm gone!))

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) ((I'm not sure if thats possible, but we'll try!))

message 23: by s-hastings (new)

((is ur dude around?))

Luc waited for the bell and then retreated out of the room. He decided to just ditch the rest of the day. He was a new kid; they would understand if he had 'family issues'. He went out into the rain and went into an old, nearly empty coffeehouse.

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) ((skip a few hours!!!))

Marla looked around as she carried her tray over to a spot next to Natalie. She couldnt see Luc anywhere, she hadnt seen Audrel yet, but there was Lume sitting over in a corner, by her self. Not drawing any attention. Just like a Lorien, Marla thought to herself. She decided she would be the one to talk to first. But firt she had to see if Natalie would help her, or if she was on her own.

message 25: by s-hastings (new)

((Aurdel...like AR-DELL))

Aurdel entered the lunchroom. Dempsey fell into step with her, "Hey Newbie." She smiled, slinging an arm around her, "How would you like to sit with me and my possy?" She asked, playing up her tom-boy, white-girl-gangsta personality. Because Aurdel didn't want to draw a scene, she nodded.
"Great." Dempsey grinned, "Right this way." She plopped down at her usual table with her friends. "Newbie, this is Alona, Jacob, Chance, Ricky, Cece, and Colin. Guys, this is the newbie, Aurdel. But I think that I'll just call you Newbie or by your last name, Folan."

message 26: by Emily (last edited Feb 27, 2011 07:46PM) (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Marla headed iver to the popular table. Natalie didnt want to come, so she was going to ask Mark. On her way over, she passed Dempsey leading Aurdel over to another table. Aurdel ahd a look of "why is this happening" on her face. Marla smiled to herself "just like a Lorien".

"Dude, look whos coming your way!" Mitch said to me, pointing as Marla approached our table. She had been my friend since kindergarten, and i was one of the only people who knew her secret. "Hey Mar" I said, calling to her. "Hey Matt, can i talk to you?" She gave me 'the look'. I glanced at Mitch, who I told earlier she had some 'family problems' wich was our excuse for talking about Lorien. "Sure". I followed her over to a spot near the window, were she began "I was think ing that Luc, Lume and Aurdel seem like Loriens. I wanted to talk to one of them. I cant find Luc, and Aurdel just got "captured" by Dempsey. So that leaves Lume. And I dont wanna do it alone." I smiled. For a girl who was trying to keep her identity a secret, she was pushy. "Ok, ok I'm in." She smiled and we headed over to talk to Lume.

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) (( guys, i cant do my talk with Lume untill Everly's back, and I have to go. So lunch is at a stand still, just keep things at lunch untill we can keep going.))

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Marla and Matt headed over towards Lume. "Excuse me?" Marla said, questioningly. "My name is Marla, and this is Matt. We need to talk to you."

message 29: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Lume looked her up and down, assessing her appearance. Standing, she grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "Sorry, but I'm about to be late for an appointment," she said, her brain screaming warnings.

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Marla turned around a said "Wait, Lume I understand! Then while Lume was looking, she turned her hands on and shined them in her face. Turning them of she said "Now can we talk?"

message 31: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

"What the Hell!" she screamed, acting as if she had no idea what this crazy girl was talking about. "How do you know my name?" she began backing away. "You know what, just forget it. Stay the Hell away from me!" she turned around and hurried away, throwing the door open and running from the cafeteria, panicked.

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) "Wait, Lume, wait!" Marla called after her. Matt stopped her, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Lets just tak eit easy. She's probably protecting her identity. It makes sence you know." he smiled, bu Marla couldnt help feeling like she had just done somthing terribly wrong.

message 33: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Lume stopped at a janitorial closet and threw open the door, sitting down on a bucket and pulling the door shut behind her. Thoughts whirled and buzzed on her head, but nothing seemed to fit. She had to call Lisabet, had to get her to take her home. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked down. Seeing that she was flickering between visible and not, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes, willing herself to calm down.

message 34: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) Marla couldnt believe it. She skipped her next class and rad to her favorite spot under the stairs. There was a small hall closet that hadent beeen used for years, well by anyone else that is. This was Marla's favorite spot, even Natalie and Matt didnt know about it. She let her tears fall. What had she just done? Lume would probably never talk to her again! She was sure not acting like a Lorien. She was going to make everyone know. Maybe she was wrong about Lume. Maybe this was all a big mistake. Maybe.....the thoughts swirled around in her head, untill she fell asleep.

message 35: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

She opened her eyes and looked down again, alarmed to see she was still flickering. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and started dialing Lisabet's number when it started. The dull pain behind her eyes intensified to a roaring shriek-or wait, was that her? She couldn't tell, her world had been consumed by pain. She fell to the floor, writhing in pain, hands gripping her head as she screamed. "Make it stop! Make it stop!" she sobbed.

message 36: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) "Marla? Marla were are you?" Matt called. After they had confronted Lume, Marla had dissapered. There were five more minutes before 8th period and she had to find her. "Make it Stop! Make it stop!" he heard somone saying. "Marla?" he called. was that her? "Marla!?" it was coming from the janitors closet. He opened the door. "Marla?" but it wasnt Marla. It was Lume.
"Lume! Are you ok?" he asked, dropping to his knees.

message 37: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

"Make it stop!" she screamed, writhing in agony. "I'll do anything you want, just MAKE IT STOP!"

message 38: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) "Calm down calm down" Matt said, trying to calm her down. This was just like a last year when Marla had been getting the first of her legacies. "Now first, your Lorien arnt you?"

message 39: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

"No! Yes! Whatever you want! Just make it stop!"

message 40: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) "I knew it" Mark muttered to himself. "Whos your Cepan? have you called her yet?"

message 41: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

"Just make...it...stop," she whimpered, curling in on herself, wrapping her armsnaround her knees. She trembled and jerked less and less until she stopped moving except to pant for air. She sat upright, wincing as the light stabbed at her eyes, which felt raw, as if she'd been staring at light for a long time. She looked slightly shattered and broken as she retrieved her phone from where she'd thrown it. "Now," she asked. "How do you know about Lorien?"

message 42: by s-hastings (new)

Aurdel finally escaped Dempsey's clutches and hurried down the empty halls. She tripped over her shoelace and went tumbling down the hall, skidding to a stop on her back by a janitor's closet.

Luc returned from the cafe, into the empty halls.

message 43: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Lume jumped up and hurried to Aurdel. "You okay?" she asked.

message 44: by s-hastings (new)

"I'm fine." Aurdel got to her feet and dusted herself off. She hadn't been hurt at all, only embarrassed.

message 45: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

"You sure?" she asked her, concerned. "That was a pretty remarkable slide, by the way."

message 46: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) "Umm Lume, can I talk to you?" asked Matt, observing the situation at hand.

message 47: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

"Maybe," she replied, keeping an eye on Aurdel.

message 48: by s-hastings (new)

"Thanks?" Aurdel said, "I know."

((g2g))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((how can i jump in?))

message 50: by Emily (last edited Mar 06, 2011 01:50PM) (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) ((I'm not sure. Who's your character?))
"Are you coming?" asked Matt trying to keep the urgent/irritated tone out of his voice.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13