Buddhist discussion

After the Ecstacy the Laundry > Proposed Reading schedule - After the Ecstacy, the Laundry

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristicoleman) Ok, here is the schedule I came up with. It is not manditory that you read with the schedule, we just thought it would be more fun to have everyone talking about the same sections. Feel free to read at your own pace if you don't want to read with the schedule.

Week 1 (March 1-5): Part 1 (3-62)
Week 2 (March 6-12): Part 2 (63-108)
Week 3 (March 13-19): Part 3 (109-160)
Week 4 (March 20-26): Part 4; Ch 11-13 (161-215)
Week 5 (March 27-31): Part 4; Ch 14-17 (216-298)

Let me know what you all think!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Looks pretty good, but how about reading Chapters 11 -14 in week 4 and from Chapter 15-17 in the last 5 days? As it stands at the moment, week 5 is pretty intensive compared to the others!

message 3: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristicoleman) Good catch, I thought I had it more evenly distributed...will fix shortly.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily I'm a little late but starting the book today. :)

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Phew...I was wondering if I was going to be the only one reading! Good to know you're onboard Emily!

message 6: by Emily (last edited Mar 04, 2011 08:15AM) (new)

Emily :) I'll get started and post some thoughts this evening or tomorrow. What do you think about setting up comment threads for each of the 5 sections we are reading? That way people can add to the conversation about each section as they get to it, even if it's at a different pace than the schedule.

message 7: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristicoleman) I'll be starting this weekend!

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Emily wrote: ":) I'll get started and post some thoughts this evening or tomorrow. What do you think about setting up comment threads for each of the 5 sections we are reading? That way people can add to the con..."

I like this idea Emily...lets do it.

And hurrah at Kristi!

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily Awesome. :)

message 10: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (kristicoleman) I posted the threads...have fun!!