The Dark Side Audio Bookclub discussion

Demonica - our new obsession!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana (new)

Dana (sidstalker) | 23 comments Mod
Larissa Ione
The Demonica books have become the Dark Side's latest obsession.

message 2: by Vikki (new)

Vikki | 11 comments Hi, I'm Vikki and am glad to see a link with others that enjoy books on audio. I have listed to both Pleasure Unbound and Desire Unchained and loved them. Just discovered this series a few weeks ago. Can't find passion unleased on audio yet though. If you have any idea please let me know. I don't want to skip two books and move onto Sin Undone.

message 3: by Dana (new)

They aren't available yet... I even checked with the publisher website. We had to get them on Kindle and read them. They are all great! I didn't see any indication that they were coming out so if you don't want to wait you should read them. :)

message 4: by Dana (new)

The 4th book: Ecstasy Unveiled is on Audible now.

message 5: by Vikki (new)

Vikki | 11 comments Wonder why their working their way backwords now. Thanks Dana for the update. I guess I will have to actually read Passion unleashed. haha

message 6: by Vikki (new)

Vikki | 11 comments YEA!!! Passon Unleashed is available on Audible. Guess what I'm going to start listening to today? :-)

message 7: by Dana (new)

Vikki - let us know what you think of the narrator? Is it tolerable for the Passion Unleashed book? I just tried the sample and I don't know if I can do it on audio. Thanks!

message 8: by Vikki (new)

Vikki | 11 comments Dana, I thought she did a good job. There was a time or two I didn't like her characture but I really liked the way she read the story. There are very few narrators that are fab all the way thru. Go for it. I love these books. I'm listening to Ecstasy Unveiled now. Love the tension.

message 9: by Vikki (new)

Vikki | 11 comments I've finished the Demonica series and loved them. I think I enjoyed Wraths story the most. I'm very excited to start her new series about the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Yum! Now that's dark. ha ha.

message 10: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen | 9 comments Hey Vikki! I loved the Wraith book too. Although Eidelon's line about Tayla "We're only here to grab your weasel and your clothes." from the first book is a total classic.

Larissa Ione gets moved to the top of the list for me.

message 11: by Dana (new)

Check this out...an interview with the Sem brothers!
http://asthepagesturn.blogspot.com/?z...

message 12: by Dana (new)

New Demonica novella excerpt up on Larissa's website: Vampire Fight Club! http://bit.ly/mK6Kwi

Acquinnette the Amazon (willowyamazon) | 2 comments I just started listening to the now they are sexy as heck...