Q&A with Cat Grant discussion

M/M Romance > GayRomLit in NOLA this October?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat (new)

Cat Grant (catgrant) | 38 comments Mod
I'm going! Are you? ;)

message 2: by Damon (new)

Damon Suede (damonsuede) Oh HELL yeah! :)

message 3: by Cat (new)

It's 2 weeks after Ellora's Cave's RomantiCon, so I'll probably be dragging. But who can resist Nawlins?? ;)

message 4: by Aleksandr (new)

Aleksandr Voinov (vashtan) Not going... too far away. And I'm no good in large groups.

message 5: by Cat (new)

I figured anyone outside the US was probably a long shot.

message 6: by JenMcJ (new)

JenMcJ actually, I think there are people coming from other countries including Germany and Finland. I think there is even an Aussie planning to come.

message 7: by Aleksandr (new)

Aleksandr Voinov (vashtan) Yeah, but I'm planning to use my long vacation (two weeks) to show my partner Rome... that kinda won. :)

message 8: by Amara (new)

Amara (amarasplace) | 27 comments I don't write, but I want to go. I'm jealous.

message 9: by Cat (new)

You don't have to write to go! In fact, reader registration opened today!

message 10: by Amara (new)

Amara (amarasplace) | 27 comments I would so love to go. Can't get my butt to Nawlins'. Bummer that. My family is actually from there, I would soooo love to go back.

Hm. Maybe I should hit them up for some frequent flyer miles or something. Ooooo, Amara's wheels are now spinning...

message 11: by Amara (new)

Amara (amarasplace) | 27 comments Oh sure. I had to go run off and look up more about it too. Now I WAY want to go. WAY!

message 12: by Cat (new)

Well, come on then! The more the merrier!

message 13: by Amara (new)

Amara (amarasplace) | 27 comments Game plan for tomorrow morning... see if I can get that frequent flyer mile thing to pan out. If I can work that... it actually might be doable. :)

message 14: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Lynley (emlynley) | 1 comments Hell yeah. You can't keep me away even if you tried. I can't wait. It's the only con I'm traveling to this year, so I'm planning to make it a big event.

message 15: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (barbarasheridan) | 1 comments Amara wrote:

Hm. Maybe I should hit them up for some frequent flyer miles..."

You SO need to, 'cause we can be wrecking lots o' fun havoc. ^__^

message 16: by Cat (new)

I had enough credit card points to cover most of the airfare. That's the only way I could afford to go.

message 17: by Amara (new)

Amara (amarasplace) | 27 comments I know huh Barb! How much fun would we have!!!

I tried the credit card points thing too Cat, and no go. Still trying to work the frequent flyer thing, but so far... no go on that either :(

I'm convinced. They are against me having the uber fun. It's a conspiracy, I know it is. *wink*

But I am not thru trying to work my magic. I may still overcome yet! =D