The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > New Person

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cc (new)

Cc C I do not believe I have previously introduced myself to the group. My name is Chantal (CC) for short. I am from Michigan, the metro Detroit area. I enjoy mystery/suspense and YA paranormal novels. My favorite authors are: Harlan Coben; John Sanford; Jeffery Deaver; Phillip Margolinand James Patterson(Alex Cross books). My favorite book of all time so far is Are You There God? It's Me, Margaretby Judy Blume-this book launched my love for reading. In my early twenties (currently 39) while away at college due to studying and partying I stop reading for pleasure and did not really start again until my later 20's after reading Tell No Oneby Harlan Coben. Currently I am trying to find new authors to read.

message 2: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Cc. Thanks for joining the group. There's something for everyone here so I'm sure your TBR will exploding in no time.

message 3: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Hi Cc. I had a few "low reading" patches in my life too but with the kids more or less out of the house now I am finding more time - and more authors to read.

The recommendations come fast and furious here so I am sure you will find lots of great reads.

message 4: by Lee (new)

Lee | 181 comments Welcome Cc!

message 5: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 9 comments Cc wrote: "I do not believe I have previously introduced myself to the group. My name is Chantal (CC) for short. I am from Michigan, the metro Detroit area. I enjoy mystery/suspense and YA paranormal novel..."

Hi CC! I think reading is more more entertaining than most TV shows or movies so glad you are reading again! A book you might try if your looking for new arthurs and like Suspense movies is "The Perfect Canvas" by Kevin Adkisson. It has been getting great reviews and keeps you interested all the way through. Many folks can't put it down once they get started on it. Just a suggestion. Hope you find something you like!