Greatest Moments discussion

Funniest Moments

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 49 comments Mod
Please write your funniest moments here or funny moments you've heard your friends mention!

message 2: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I was entered in a cherry pie baking contest in 7th grade. The judges were all interested in how mine would come out, because I had both tart and sweet cherries in my filling. I had never used an electric stove before. I spilled something on the stove, so I picked it up with my apron. All of a sudden, something was burning. I was trying to find out who was burning something. Someone ran to me and told me my apron was on fire. I finally figured out that it was from picking the spot of cherry filling off the stove. When I found out, I immediately started fanning my apron. That, of course, helped make it bigger. I tried to snuff it out. That didn't work either. Finally, I screamed for help. Someone kept her head about her and doused it with water. That worked. I tried to pick up the spot off the stove, because they were putting a lot of points on cleanliness and appearance. Well, I got the pie done in time, but my apron had a zigzaggy hem with a big brown streak on the bottom of it. Lots of good points for cleanliness and appearance. Now, for the finale. I lost! SURPRISE!!! At the time, it wasn't funny, but I laugh every time I think of it or tell it now.

message 3: by Sabrina833 (new)

Sabrina833 | 6 comments that is funny catamorandi. sorry u did not win

message 4: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Thanx, soccer lover. I guess it just wasn't meant 2 b.

message 5: by Sabrina833 (new)

Sabrina833 | 6 comments yep no prob. hope ur having a good summer

☠☼Serena☼☠ | 2 comments aww cata.. lol

i just won a soccer tournament soccerlover!

message 7: by Kayli 500 (new)

congrats

message 8: by ♥ Indu (new)

♥ Indu   (ilovehavefun) oh one time i was like 4 i was playing with this toy car. it was battery operated so i accidently turned it on when it was on my hair and it got stuck in my hair. my grand ma had to cut part of my hair off to remove it.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 10: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) Congratulations, Serena. lol, Indu.

message 11: by Sabrina833 (new)

Sabrina833 | 6 comments kewl serena. i have not started soccer yet

message 12: by Kayli 500 (new)

I'm sorry but I don't like soccer that much but I'm really good at punting a soccer ball.