BooksOnBoard: a Place for Ebook and Audiobook Fans discussion

MARCH READING CIRCLES!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vivian (new)

Vivian (bookdivasreads) Count me in for the "romance of the month." Anytime after 7:00 PM ET is great for me.

message 2: by Mickey (new)

Mickey (mickuva) | 3 comments The romance of the month looks good to me too, so that one would be by preference. As to the time, after 7pm is best.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle K (anotherlookbook) | 10 comments Got Garden Spells all downloaded and ready to go!

Sallie(GeorgiaGirl) (shuga) Im picking Garden Spells - anytime after 6pm CST is best for me

message 5: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 57 comments If anybody is buying the books by Sarah Addison Allen. I suggest buying it within the next few hours. Seems like the publisher Random House has began to implement the pricing model. If they did not already....

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle K (anotherlookbook) | 10 comments Glad I got it for the $4.50 then. Thanks for the notice Rossy.

message 7: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 57 comments You're welcome, enjoy!

message 8: by Beth (new)

Beth | 6 comments Bit annoyed because I went to purchase Garden Spells only to find its not available if you live in Australia. Grr... Hopefully next month the book picked will be open to everyone.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle K (anotherlookbook) | 10 comments I feel your pain Beth. So many times I go to download a book and it's not available in Canada.

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle K (anotherlookbook) | 10 comments Just finished Garden Spells and I loved it so!

message 11: by Vivian (new)

Vivian (bookdivasreads) I can't wait. I loved Garden Spells during my first and second readings and am eagerly awaiting reading it for the third time for this discussion.

BooksOnBoard: a Place for Ebook and Audiobook Fans

unread topics | mark unread