Maximum Ride! discussion

ANGEL > The horrid book..... ANGEL

Comments Showing 1-50 of 294 (294 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg I just finished this book and I have mixed feelings about it. Like I thought some parts were funny. But I hated how it turned out all lovey dovey and stuff.

message 3: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) WORST BOOK EVER.

message 4: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Feb 25, 2011 08:26PM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments So I've heard -.- Is it really that bad?

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Does...*gulp* Max begin to fall in love with Dylan *begs the gods it isn't true*

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments *nods ruefully.* The last book is supposed to be about.... do you want me to spoil?

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments I don't care, every book I plan to read is spoiled. Hit me with it *gives brave look while holding target in front of her*

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments Okay. The last book is supposed to be about Max choosing Dylan or Fang, and then there's Angel being kidnapped in this book and told she's 'supreme....'

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments PINK FLYING ELEPHANTS!

If she doesn't choose Fang, then James Patterson is losing a fan. A big fan at that.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments Ditto.

Flying... elephants.... that are pink....

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Sorry, -.- if my brothers see me swearing, I'll get grounded.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the Pink flying elephants!!! thats awesome :) after I read Angel I screamed. It wasent terrible but it wasent the best for me it went by like lightning. It was incomplete, so yeah I'm gonna read the next one cause its the last book.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

If Max and Dylan end up together in the last book, I think we should all boycott...

Wait, that doesn't make since that is the last book. Who wants to sign a petition?! We should TOTALLY send one to JP!

"WE WANT MAX AND DYLAN TO END UP TOGETHER!
etc."

What do you think? Good idea/Bad idea?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel wrote: "I love the Pink flying elephants!!! thats awesome :) after I read Angel I screamed. It wasent terrible but it wasent the best for me it went by like lightning. It was incomplete, so yeah I'm gonna ..."

IKR!! It's finally coming to an end. I'm sort of sad but seriously? His plot was getting boring and predictable

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Undesirable#1 wrote: "If Max and Dylan end up together in the last book, I think we should all boycott...

Wait, that doesn't make since that is the last book. Who wants to sign a petition?! We should TOTALLY send one ..."

Shouldn't it be we want max and Dylan to NOT end up together?

message 18: by Elaina (new)

Elaina | 7 comments IKR i mean i love fang and all but him and max are ment to be and if they all die at the end i am going to kill the author!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

theres gonna be one more book ya'll know right?

message 20: by Esha (new)

Esha (emaiti) nuuuuuuuu D; Fang and Max are so meant for each other. their "hatred" and jealousy for each other in the book show it all. JP has one chance to fix it. ONE CHANCE. or else I'll have a tea party in his house. & after I walk out the door, he won't live to see another day(:<

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Esha wrote: "nuuuuuuuu D; Fang and Max are so meant for each other. their "hatred" and jealousy for each other in the book show it all. JP has one chance to fix it. ONE CHANCE. or else I'll have a tea party in ..."

I'm with you on that

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Esha wrote: "nuuuuuuuu D; Fang and Max are so meant for each other. their "hatred" and jealousy for each other in the book show it all. JP has one chance to fix it. ONE CHANCE. or else I'll have a tea party in ..."

lol, I'll gladly join you on that visit ]:D

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments Esha wrote: "nuuuuuuuu D; Fang and Max are so meant for each other. their "hatred" and jealousy for each other in the book show it all. JP has one chance to fix it. ONE CHANCE. or else I'll have a tea party in ..."

That kinda reminds me Of Paramore's Playing God music video. She drugs all these guys and locks them up in her basement....

message 24: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 7756 comments Mod
I finished the book last night. See my review... I have mixed feelings. *drools over Fang* *wants to kill Dylan* *THINKS THAT EVERYONE IS AN IDIOT FOR FALLING FOR THE WRONG PERSON*
And Maya? REALLY?! REALLY?

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Easy, Savita.

message 26: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

:D

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments Maya is the worst part yet. Stupid Maya.....

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Who, may I ask, is Maya?

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Oh, thanks for the clear up XD

message 31: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Max II changed her name.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments **shrugs** Make's sense....

message 33: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

And got a magenta streak in her hair.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a magenta streak in my hair. I thought that was awesome. But I hated Maya.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments I hate her. She's evil......

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) This book in the series just made me depressed...
The only real romantic Fang/Max moment was when Max asked Fang why he didn't love her anymore. and fang said he didin't replace her...
they could've had a real moment there...
welll if J.P doesn't get her to pick Fang i will FREAK OUT! (and my obvious reaction.... which is throwing the book against the wall.)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

^^with you on that

message 38: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) uh... hi?

message 39: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Rilly *procrastinator and proud* wrote: "This book in the series just made me depressed...
The only real romantic Fang/Max moment was when Max asked Fang why he didn't love her anymore. and fang said he didin't replace her...
they could..."

Could've had a realllllllllllllllllllllllly good moment there, but JP decided to screw it all up. -.-

message 40: by Azalea (new)

Azalea (ruee) um... hi?

message 41: by Meghna (new)

Meghna | 3 comments hey, btw, did u know that jp doesn't write his own books? he only writes the plot. anyways, i totally agree about the max/fang stuff. i wish dylan would go die in a hole, and if mylan fans decide to take offense at that last comment, i don't really care. even though its not completely dylan's fault- he was literally created that way. but if he likes max so much, he should try to get fang to come back or something...

message 42: by Meghna (new)

Meghna | 3 comments also, didn't u guys hate the moment towards the end of ANGEL when fang looks at dylan as if to say, "take care of her- it's your job now". aw. IT IS SO NOT!!!!!! max can take care of herself, and if she can't, well...it should be fang. dylan is- first of all a horrible little ... creation. he is also, like what? a year old? so, JP will PROBABLY read comments on ANGEL online. hopefully, he'll see how much we love fang and max.

message 43: by Meghna (new)

Meghna | 3 comments whoa. outta words. enjoy it while you can.

message 44: by Breeze (new)

Breeze (hurricanebreeze) | 87 comments okay so angel really ticked me off. hated it. dylan sux.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought it was okay...

message 46: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Swiftfire | 7738 comments Mod
Really? Why?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not quite sure. I kind of like books like that but I do have to say the first was considerably better. But I like the twists and turns leading you to I'm not going to say it but you know what I mean at the end of the book.

message 48: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Heh. No, I don't. Haven't read it yet.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG, you need to.

message 50: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

I have lots of stuff to read right now, and it's not exactly on the top of my list. But I will someday... maybe.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6